Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 04:26:25 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Vacation problem with AL  (Read 1982 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
liverbird

View Profile
« on: September 09, 2008, 09:58:47 am »

I sent 2 of my sims on vacation tikiwi island there vacation came an end & they went back to the apartment but only them now appear I can no longer phone other people in the apartment block & they don't come out of their apartment.  When I one of the sims (that went on vacation) to ask them out they come out then run straight back in again & you can see there siluette insid the apartment.  I have not added any mods or objects since they have been on vacation or come back so I don't know why this has happened..
Any ideas

Signature images may not be larger than 250 x 50. Keep them restricted to this size or smaller.
Dracoamie

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2008, 07:42:49 pm »

a few people have complained of sims disappearing into their appartments early. I'm wondering if it's a problem with the game that will hopefully be fixed with the patch (if the patch is trustworthy). I had trouble with my guests from another apartment not staying for a wedding so I made them selectable (with insim) and they stayed even after I'd made them unselectable agian. (They were still there after my sims came back from their honeymoon to the island)

I came, I saw, I thought hmm...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: