Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 09:03:09 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sims just standing around when free will is on  (Read 2758 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
drankasup
« on: September 09, 2008, 11:53:36 am »

Help!!

I recently installed Free Time and Bon Voyage, and before that this wasn't a problem. Now when my Sims are on their own lot they just stand around and do nothing until their bladder need is in red. Visiting Sims act normal, and when I sent Sims on vacation their freewill was functioning again.

I've tried removing hacked objects from the lot, and that didn't help. I read that setting testingcheatsenabled to true would pop up a bunch of error messages if I had problem-causing hacks in my game, but that didn't happen. I downloaded the Hack Conflict Detection Utility from Sim Wardrobe/Paladin's Place and removed the items that came up. That didn't help. I also removed as many things from my downloads folder as I could pinpoint that were added in after I installed Free Time/Bon Voyage, and that did nothing. I have absolutely no idea what to try next!
mizmudgie
Site Santa!

Yes...I bite.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2008, 01:54:10 am »

Try moving them to another house?  Is this all families or just one?

If you want respect...SHOW RESPECT!!
Persian

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2008, 07:30:59 pm »

Are your downloads seperated  into seperate folders?  If they are try removing all of your hacks and see if that fixes the problem.  If they aren't sorted you may want to use sims clean pack installer and get rid of the hacks for now.

Also.....did you make sure to patch your game?
amc462000
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2008, 08:46:59 pm »

I noticed that some of mine do that too. When I upped their skills & upped their lazy to active, it also helps. I also think some sims are just stupider than others. That is of course only my opinion, and not a provable fact. Try upping their active all the way up in their personalities and raise their skill levels.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: