Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 04:24:56 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Two requests, if you please  (Read 5767 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
delightfulone87

View Profile
« on: September 10, 2008, 01:57:53 pm »

Hey Squinge, thanks for coming back :cheer:

Free Time LTWs Correct me if I'm wrong but, when I use boolprop to cycle the LTWs I don't get the options for reaching the top of the Free Time careers. Could you make the wants and memories for Dance, Entertainment, Intelligence, Oceanography and Architecture please.

Brush teeth/wash face Using Sink I have another request but I don't know if its possible. I was wondering if you could take the new options, brush teeth and wash face, from the AL medicine cabinet and put them on the sinks? So you don't have to have a medicine cabinet in every bathroom to have those options.

I have all EPs and SPs

Thanks for reading!
« Last Edit: September 15, 2008, 12:20:47 pm by delightfulone87 » Logged
SBNao

...may the cutest win.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2008, 04:37:27 pm »

I'd like to second the request for the Freetime LTW's, however, I only have up to Freetime. Thank you!
wojtek0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2008, 12:10:26 pm »

Quote from: delightfulone87;1373655
Hey Squinge, thanks for coming back :cheer:

Free Time LTWs Correct me if I'm wrong but, when I use boolprop to cycle the LTWs I don't get the options for reaching the top of the Free Time careers. Could you make the wants and memories for Dance, Entertainment, Intelligence, Oceanography and Architecture please.

Brush teeth/wash face Using Sink I have another request but I don't know if its possible. I was wondering if you could take the new options, brush teeth and wash face, from the AL medicine cabinet and put them on the sinks?

I have all EPs and SPs

Thanks for reading!

Brush teeth/wash face is enabled to sinks, but you need to have a medicine cabinet placed over the sink. Then you have this option when you click on the sink and also on the cabinet.
delightfulone87

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2008, 12:17:06 pm »

Yes, but the thing is that I want to be able to have those options without having a medicine cabinet. Sorry I didn't make that clear.  I didn't want to replace my bathroom mirrors with medicine cabinets, if possible.
Menaceman44

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2008, 12:31:09 pm »

The only problem I can see with that would be that the Sim animation would still make them reach into a, now non-existent, medicine cabinet.

I have more creations and fixes available in my profile at MTS.
Malakaaz

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2008, 07:13:22 pm »

I have been looking everywhere for a mod that would add the brush teeth/wash face options via regular maxis-made and custom mirrors instead of the medicine cabinet. Or, just include it in the sink and leave out the link to the mirrors, ANYTHING just so I can have my regular mirrors back above my sinks. The med. cabinets are awful. :smt120
pentabet

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2008, 10:36:05 pm »

Maybe just a remesh of the cabinet would work then? A slim box against the wall, with just a plain mirror face?

Two pine cones are sitting in the woods; one turns to the other and asks, "Did you see what that bear did to the rabbit?"
"Yeah.  I guess he ran out of Charmin."
delightfulone87

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2008, 09:52:38 am »

Being that I haven't gotten any response from the moderators, I'm guessing these mods aren't gonna happen, but does anyone know a way to get the free time LTWs? I think I recall seeing one of the FT pre-made sims with the Intelligence LTW, so i'm guessing they are in the game but some how not in the boolprop cheat.
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2008, 10:21:38 am »

We did discuss these requests recently. The Brush Teeth and Wash Face options won't be done. He doesn't do meshes and/or animations for these kind of requests.

As for the FT LTWs, I think he will do it. When is the question. I'll remind him to check for the FT LTWs later.

Sorry about not responding any sooner. Smiley

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
delightfulone87

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2008, 10:26:02 am »

Ok then, thanks:smile:
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2008, 04:34:24 pm »

Those wants are there. Smiley
I believe the memories are also but I will check.

If you have a question about my mods post it here
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2008, 09:18:00 am »

Those wants & memories are already there.

If you have a question about my mods post it here
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: