Insimenator.org
April 20, 2024, 03:42:01 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Several Mod Requests  (Read 3781 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Ms.Perception

View Profile
« on: September 11, 2008, 07:18:00 am »

Let me start by saying that I'm really glad that you're back, Squinge and I'm also happy that you Chaavik are working on making mods. Now allow me to do my usual whine for new mods. All of these mods are Apartment Life related.

1. no autonomous peek a boo: I didn't see this one asked for yet and I don't even know if it's possible. All I know is that I'm going to kill my sim parents if they don't stop trying to play peek a boo while I'm trying to put the kid to sleep.

2. no autonomous swing around: Again I don't know if it's possible, but it's a real nuisance.

3. No More Greeting: This is a definite nuisance. I'm so sick of the sims on community lots wanting to be greeted before talking to my sim. I thought the whole point was so that they didn't interact with your sim. I don't know if this could even work but if it could be possible to either do away with the need to be greeted completely or just make non autonomous, you would be more hero... some more.

Thanks for all the hard work.

Oh and I have all the EPs and SPs, except for Celebration Stuff. :smile:
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2008, 10:45:41 am »

Check here for further details on two of the mod requests - No Autonomous Swinging and No Autonomous Peekaboo.

Someone else also made that same request for No More Greeting. I am not sure about the status on that one, but one of us will get back to you with an answer.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
loopsydoo

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2008, 01:34:11 pm »

Yes please, eliminate the greeting, I hate it so much I have removed my Apartment life until it the (if any) mod comes to stop it or at least the relationship gain by it.  It is completely ruining the way I play my game.

I always gender bias my hoods and this greeting is making sims who are revolted by each other friends, (without any other interaction)  Thus they are flirting with each other whilst gagging at the same time resulting in crushes.  They should not as they are better matched with other sims (playable and townies) they have not yet met.  This never happened in the old way of initial contact.

Please don't let me have wasted me dosh on this ep and get rid of this pleaaassseeeee....LOL
« Last Edit: September 11, 2008, 01:40:19 pm by loopsydoo » Logged
Ms.Perception

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2008, 08:51:23 pm »

Thanks for the reply, Chaavik. I should have known with a feature that annoying that someone else requested it. I thought I looked through all the other requests. Sorry about that. Thanks again.
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2008, 04:01:56 am »

No problem. The two mods are still in testing, but hang in there. Check back for more details on these two non-autonomous mods. Smiley

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2008, 06:49:03 pm »

No Autonomous Peekaboo-AL

The No Autonomous Swing Child mod is also in EP8. Smiley

Enjoy!

Dancing Squirrels
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: