Insimenator.org
April 29, 2024, 07:59:19 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: game disruptions  (Read 2368 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Perpleximus

View Profile
« on: September 19, 2008, 10:56:07 am »

Sorry I didn't quite know how to title this thread.

I got my first Insimenator hack (do i call it a hack?) right before the Seasons expansion came out.  Because the hack wasn't made for Seasons, some actions I could not do unless I took the file out of the downloads folder.  Then once I got the download for Seasons and BV came out, some BV actions didn't work.  Then I got the one for BV and when FT came out, some of those actions didn't work (like looking for bugs).  

What I want to know is, if I leave the Insimenator file in the downloads folder, what actions am I disabling disrupting me from experiencing the full Apartment Life experience?  I don't like playing without the Insimenator hack, but if I am missing out on something fun, then I'll take it out.  

Thank you for your time~
Mr Heartache

I don't wanna be S.O.L.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2008, 11:31:55 am »

um. It's been updated for Apartment Life. Just download it again, and delete the one for seasons and replace it with apartment life one.

DON'T PM ME WITH REQUESTS OR I'LL SEND GERARD WAY AFTER YOU WITH A PITCHFORK.
Now I spit out words, do you see my lungs on the dancefloor?
[/SIZE]
wanturs

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2008, 12:27:44 pm »

::smilieiforgetwhi::dont click dissable yeh  download it again it will work
DecoraChroi
Frigid Witch
Super Mod

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2008, 03:02:13 pm »

If you installed AL, then if would be best to remove any previous Insimenators and to download the latest one available for AL. It's updated and compatible. For your other hacks to work, make sure they are also updated for AL, otherwise the will be conflicts.

"The power to question is the basis of all human progress."
Perpleximus

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2008, 08:16:03 pm »

ooooh, wow, I didn't even notice that there was a new Insimenator.  It took awhile for the FT Insimenator to be posted, I just figured that the folks here where still under a tight schedule or something.  Thanks everyone!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: