Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 08:09:28 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sims 2 (Mansion & Garden Stuff Pack)  (Read 12162 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
MaryH

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: September 28, 2008, 05:50:49 am »

There is a new set at MTS2 that has new plants and thingies for the garden..in case anyone wants to do over their house garden. I don't think the new stuff pack is really going to be an improvement on what's already available from creators (pay or otherwise).
I think EA is also ripping off ideas freely and without any credit given to those who have done incredibly excellent work. Shame on them.

MoronStyle7

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 28, 2008, 06:00:21 am »

Quote from: J00wish;1382704
It looks pretty interesting, actually. I'm partial to the sunflowers and the rooftops look promising.

MoronStyle7, some people are JUST learning about it. I haven't even cracked open my AL EP and there are many people who have not purchased it. Instead of just saying 'it's SO old' you could give your opinion on what you think about it.

Oh... sorry, just said, what do you mean by "haven't even cracked open my AL EP" ?
clc

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: September 29, 2008, 06:51:13 pm »

i like the idea of more garden stuff and i like creating mansions but it will depend on whats in the pack and if its just easier and more free to download things from all the creators out there
(that said ive brought all ther eps and stuff packs for sims 2 so i'll proberbly buy it to complete my collection:happy8:(and im an addict of the sims:happy8:)
cuddles

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 30, 2008, 01:03:59 pm »

Quote from: MaryH;1399272
There is a new set at MTS2 that has new plants and thingies for the garden..in case anyone wants to do over their house garden. I don't think the new stuff pack is really going to be an improvement on what's already available from creators (pay or otherwise).
I think EA is also ripping off ideas freely and without any credit given to those who have done incredibly excellent work. Shame on them.

Yea thats very true...

If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly . . . very slowly - Gypsy Rose Lee
JohnnyDeppLuva

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 12, 2008, 11:05:38 am »

I am totally addicted to the sims 2 and have all the stuffs and ep's. I pre-ordered mansions and gardens last week Smiley It comes out on 21st Nov Cheesy

I had to get it, not just to feed my addiction but because it's gonna be the last sims 2 game Sad

Ever noticed how fast windows runs?
Neither have I
bimple

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 26, 2008, 11:19:19 am »

The Mansion & Garden Pack rendered the InSIMenator useless for me.
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: November 26, 2008, 11:54:00 am »

Quote from: bimple;1466850
The Mansion & Garden Pack rendered the InSIMenator useless for me.

That's because M&G is literally a mini-EP rather than an SP as it's been advertised.  Sucks that it did that, though... but I'm sure the InSIMenator will be updated accordingly when Eric finds the time.  Wink

Care

contimplation or constipation?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: November 26, 2008, 09:52:50 pm »

Question? My local Wal-Mart doesn't even have it? The guy working electronics said I had to purchase it online. Is that really the case or is the guy misinformed and possibly just out at that store?
I do not want to pay shipping and handling on top of it or do the digital one then I will not have a disc for future installs etc. I know they keep it for 2 yrs but that is unacceptable to me -not having a disc-??
Anyone? if that is the case I am extremely upset...

adreyn

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 26, 2008, 11:55:30 pm »

Got mine at Target. Also saw it advertised at Circuit City and Bestbuy.
Care

contimplation or constipation?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39 on: November 27, 2008, 12:09:05 am »

ty ugh have to go 50+ miles to get it...

Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: