Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 06:20:28 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I don't understand the reputation meter...  (Read 2327 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
marilynj72

View Profile
« on: September 12, 2008, 09:35:07 pm »

can someone please explain to me how it works and how to get my sims reputation positive?
Naria
Jedi Master

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2008, 11:14:12 pm »

To get your Sims reputation positive, you have to be on a community lot, and perform nice interactions with Sims there. To get it negative, you perform mean interactions with them.

I find it easy to get it up, just keep admiring everyone on the lot, talk with some of them, buy them some espresso, things like that, and it'll start to go up.

I don't know if it only works on Apartment Life community lots, though, that is the only place I have tried it.

My other ride is a chocobo.
liverbird

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2008, 06:27:55 am »

It also works at apartment blocks when you meet new people & do nice interactions..  I got my male sim to sociable celebrity before I even went to any community lot.....

Signature images may not be larger than 250 x 50. Keep them restricted to this size or smaller.
Dracoamie

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2008, 08:40:52 pm »

I think the new interactions of high-five, kiss kiss darling, tough handshake and all those ones used on the right 'socail groups' will give a boost to the reputation bar.

I came, I saw, I thought hmm...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: