Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 01:11:32 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Request Updates of these mods for al Please  (Read 3073 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Pierre
Retiered from the sims2

View Profile WWW
« on: September 12, 2008, 10:37:53 pm »

Hello squinge

I would like to know if it Would Be possible to update these Mods for al Please?

Thank you very much

Ps: i am including the files as well

Thank You Very much:forwardr::rofl:

Stuff Packs Purchased: Family Fun, Glamour Life, Celebration, H&M Fashion, Teen Style, Kitchen & Bath, Ikea Home
Games Purchased: Original, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life

* squinge_adoptteenadoptionpoolep5.rar (2.46 KB - downloaded 111 times.)
* squinge_adoptteennoadoptionpoolep5.rar (2.54 KB - downloaded 95 times.)
* squinge_underwearaftershower.rar (0.44 KB - downloaded 115 times.)
* squinge_adoptteennoadoptionpoolv1.2ep3.rar (16.88 KB - downloaded 103 times.)
« Last Edit: September 18, 2008, 07:48:00 pm by Pierre1 » Logged

Please do not pm me about happysimmers this site has been close now if you need any thing please look up this forum thank youhttp://delightfulsims.net/index.php
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2008, 04:26:59 pm »

Hiya, we're going through the older threads with requests to update the mods from previous expansion packs and wanting to let you know what is going on behind the scene.

As for your request to update the adoption hacks, Squinge has rolled all of those into one mod for FreeTime and Apartment Life that is still being tweaked in beta testing. I believe this new mod will be released soon once it's ready for release.

And when it's released, we will update this thread with the new link to the new mod.

UPDATE:

The UnderwearAfterShower mod is safe to use for AL and is reported to have no conflict.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2008, 04:38:10 pm by Chaavik » Logged

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
Pierre
Retiered from the sims2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2008, 06:54:59 pm »

Quote from: Chaavik;1433763
Hiya, we're going through the older threads with requests to update the mods from previous expansion packs and wanting to let you know what is going on behind the scene.

As for your request to update the adoption hacks, Squinge has rolled all of those into one mod for FreeTime and Apartment Life that is still being tweaked in beta testing. I believe this new mod will be released soon once it's ready for release.

And when it's released, we will update this thread with the new link to the new mod.

UPDATE:

The UnderwearAfterShower mod is safe to use for AL and is reported to have no conflict.

Thank you very much chaavik.

Pierre
« Last Edit: October 29, 2008, 07:14:43 pm by Pierre1 » Logged

Please do not pm me about happysimmers this site has been close now if you need any thing please look up this forum thank youhttp://delightfulsims.net/index.php
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: