Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 08:28:58 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
  Print  
Author Topic: Beta Testers Needed! - Closed - 05/21/2009  (Read 62503 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
nozzleman

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: October 27, 2008, 07:32:34 am »

Hello

I have all of the EP's and the Celebration Stuff Pack and would love to test some new hacks.

Thanks
Nozz
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 27, 2008, 01:14:56 pm »

Can you please submit an error log and a screenshot showing a pie menu? Thanks!

Oh, I found Jenna's keys but none of the keys are for the basement.. But I do wonder why one key is labeled.... Adult Lounge...

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 27, 2008, 01:44:41 pm »

*snatches her keys back* Uh...there's nothing...um...special in there. Seriously.

*plays innocent and wanders off*

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
~simaholic

Runaway Slave

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 27, 2008, 04:42:03 pm »

Hi there oh Superior ones. It is slave 975385934 here, the dungeon doors are still locked and you left me tied outside, I can still not gain entry to the dungeon head office
« Last Edit: October 27, 2008, 04:45:04 pm by ~simaholic » Logged
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 28, 2008, 05:30:41 pm »

Are you sure you're at the right Dungeon Headquarters? We don't have satellite offices in either Welly, Auckland or Christchurch at the moment.

Ours is located up here in Jenna's basement out east in the middle of the US and a bit north of the South.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
~simaholic

Runaway Slave

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 29, 2008, 02:23:07 pm »

I am in muwhahahaha...Oh, is that a whip??? I am onto it, busy setting up my testing neighborhood, was not sure what was required, now I do. Will update with my findings at headquarters later.
Engram

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: October 30, 2008, 07:00:32 am »

Potential crash test dummy/beta tester reporting for recruiting Smiley

I have all EPs and all SPs except the Holiday SP(s). The attached pie menu (self-click) and error log are from a game where the only hack is the alien eye fix. However, I am willing to test stuff in both a totally clean game as well as in one with my full complement of hacks.

Making a hood melt down does not bother me. I have been playing TS2 since it came out so I'm familiar with most aspects of the game and know what is expected of "normal" gameplay.

Although I have ALL the EPs and 7/8 SPs, I also have access to a second PC on which I can I can install any combination of EPs and SPs required. So I guess I'm saying I'd like to be considered for both AL and FT beta tester, although I'd prefer AL because that won't require sitting there for hours on end, installing EPs and SPs on the other machine Cheesy

* ObjectError_F001_t69121.txt (74.22 KB - downloaded 284 times.)

* Pie menu.jpg (97.03 KB, 480x480 - viewed 538 times.)

Ell-jay: lots, sims, defaults and other downloads<br />The Thunder God went for a ride upon his favourite filly.<br />\"I\'m Thor!\" he cried, the horse replied<br />\"You forgot your thaddle, thilly!\"
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 31, 2008, 12:47:05 pm »

Nice avatar! Will have Mr Squinge get back to you sometimes soon.

You can pick up Any Game Starter from Numenor at MTS2 to set up the games however you want without installing the game expansion and stuff packs. I personally have two test environments set up without CC for FreeTime and Apartment Life and not have to spend hours installing and patching everything.

Dancing Squirrels
Engram

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: October 31, 2008, 04:31:58 pm »

I know about the Any Game Starter. However, since advice is often given that any lots built using the any game starter should be only installed using Clean Installer and not the Maxis installer, I wasn't sure whether there is something different to the Any Game Starter game to a regular game. However, if an Any Game Starter environment is acceptable for testing, then I already have it installed anyway. I build my lots in using it.

ETA: I'm thinking I just proved myself to be an imbecile with that statement. But hey, that's the way the cookie crumbles.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2008, 04:48:12 pm by Engram » Logged

Ell-jay: lots, sims, defaults and other downloads<br />The Thunder God went for a ride upon his favourite filly.<br />\"I\'m Thor!\" he cried, the horse replied<br />\"You forgot your thaddle, thilly!\"
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 21, 2008, 01:44:52 pm »

Thank you for applying to test the new shiny mods for us, BUT at the moment, the need for new testers declined as we have enough testers to stand by for the new mods to be put out into testing.

As you're aware, Mr. Squinge's carpal tunnel syndrome flared up recently, and he has to take a break from doing his magic on shiny new mods and fixing mods.

Once again, thank you for applying.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2009, 11:41:31 pm by Jenna » Logged

Dancing Squirrels
Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 16, 2009, 11:42:59 pm »

We're once again looking for new beta testers, since our last batch have gone M.I.A. If you're interested, post here with the criteria listed in the first post.

...and the rumors that I lock beta testers up in my basement are completely unfounded.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2009, 11:54:00 pm by Jenna » Logged

Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 17, 2009, 01:21:06 am »

*Confirmed the rumors*

Dancing Squirrels
Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 17, 2009, 01:36:44 am »

*locks Chaavik up in her basement*

PiperK1980

Abnormally Typical

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43 on: March 18, 2009, 05:39:53 pm »

*why do you think I went M.I.A...won't someone get me out of this friggin' basement! HELP!! Oh! Hi Chaavik!*

I'm still here and can still beta test. I still have all EP's/SP's but not Ikea and Mansion.

Click here to join The Animal Army! It's good for what ails ya!!

X-Men Fan? Join today!
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 18, 2009, 06:49:14 pm »

**waves.. Hi! Yeah, I'm calling in the reinforcements for us**

Dancing Squirrels
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
  Print  

Jump to: