Insimenator.org
April 28, 2024, 06:27:36 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Finally Playing AL (I think)  (Read 5451 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
IEBear

View Profile
« on: September 13, 2008, 02:58:41 pm »

From the day Apartment LIfe came out I could not play the EP. Got error messages out the ying yang. Took me 4 days to what I thought to clean my files (didn't need to do that with Freetime). Tried it again and still got error messages. So I deleted my DOWNLOADS File and all the games then reinstalled all the games.

Then started downloading my BEARS and HBB's by hitting every website (mostly here because of my BEARS) that I could remember being at and of course were free.

Started AL. Created a couple (BEAR and HBB) and moved them into an Apartment. Met the Manager (Landlord) and took a Apartment. Friends visited. Seems everything is working.

My question. Isn't the Apartments suppose to be furnished? I mean the kitchen, bathrooms and closets are furnished but nothing else is.

Thank you for any thoughts you may have or suggestions if this is not the way it is suppose to be.
CuriousSimmer

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2008, 05:35:12 pm »

They aren't supposed to be furnished. Except, if you're building one, make sure to furnish the apartments that your sim won't be living in because the sims who come and move in won't have furniture. But playable sims (EA families and custom families) move into unfurnished apartments.
IEBear

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2008, 06:28:04 pm »

Thank you for that information. Guess I'm playing now. Lets see what new things this EP has to offer.

Thank you again
Dracoamie

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2008, 01:01:33 am »

carrigon has a door hack that will allow you to move into a furnished apartment.

http://www.sims2workshop.com/viewtopic.php?t=2900

Hopefully this link will go to it.

I came, I saw, I thought hmm...
IEBear

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2008, 07:53:16 am »

it does go to the topic of door hack but I couldn't find the download of the mod
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2008, 06:35:54 am »

You do have to register and log in to Sims2Workshop to download,
IEBear

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2008, 06:03:42 pm »

didn't know that. Will stop by and do my thing as long as it is free.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: