Insimenator.org
April 29, 2024, 08:21:34 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6
  Print  
Author Topic: Cluedo: "Gone to Meet Your Mayor" MYSTERY SOLVED (Winner: rock-star)  (Read 23606 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Cluedo

View Profile
« on: September 13, 2008, 09:21:29 pm »

And now, presenting mystery #2 for my Cluedo stories...

Sang d’Entrailles Village
September 12th, 1910

PROLOGUE

MAYOR LEBOEUF'S HOME- 10:39 PM

A cold, dampening mist oozed along the abandoned cobblestone streets of Sang d'Entrailles Village, or was it abandoned? Who was the mysterious figure who desired an outdoor stroll at this hour of the evening? What was their plan? What was their motive? Why were they waiting with cold, calculating intent outside of the old stately home of the Mayor Joseph LeBoeuf?

So, was the mayor of the village in bed, curled up in his feathered sheets, dreaming the dreams he so dreamed of for the new tomorrow? No. As the mayor, he was sitting at his desk working hard on creating the new tomorrow. Naturally he was used to this rountine and it always explained why he was always so tired looking.

As he worked away on figuring out how to he fit in a game of solitaire after resolving a new proposed village law, he realized...he really was tired. So he let out a yawn. He felt his eyes shut as he began to nod off......

...until suddenly, standing before him was somebody in the house!

She was a mysterious woman dressed in deep red. She also was what was seemingly appeared to be of Eastern Asian descent. Her eyes however remained hidden behind a pair of emotionless sunglasses. He swore that the scarf that adorned her neck.....in fact, he thought that he may recognized the person herself!

"Madmoiselle...." LeBoeuf muttered, "A femme az beautiful az you iz moizt velcome in ze mayor's office.....but witzout ze purpoze...I'm avraid I am mearly left confuzed by your prezance...."

Her face remained solid and void. Her purpose was quite clear....why, she even had a gleaming silver pistol to enforce her message....

"Au Revoir...Mayor LeBoeuf...."

« Last Edit: October 02, 2008, 06:14:29 pm by Cluedo » Logged
Cluedo

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2008, 09:22:10 pm »

With the trusted mayor of an unassuming village murdered, a mystery emerges.....a mystery that will only thicken when the new replacement from Britain arrives. Will he better? Will he be worse? But how will you react when you've....

VICTIMS:

Lord and Lady Douglas Rothschilde

Cluedo

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2008, 12:52:59 am »

LAVATORY- 6:00

Six o' clock. That was the time that was so presently announced by one of the various clocks in one of the various rooms of Tudor Close. Certain sort of people who are very particular would be right on schedule if they had some sort of task to do. Lord Douglas Rothschilde was this sort of particular man. Being an very diligant politician, everything must be done when they are supposed to be done. For all his life, this rule had always served him well. In this instance, he had always found it customary to have a shave right on the hour and a half before dining.

"Ahhhhhh..." He murmured with pleasure, while he gracefully glided the silver Razor along his chin, "Nothing like relaxingly smooth shave to ease the roughened stubble that has collected from a day's hard labour. Afterall, I mustn't let down my public with less than average decor..."

Oh yes, one other thing that was true. Lord Rothschilde had always prided himself with his matured good looks!
Cluedo

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2008, 12:53:12 am »

LOUNGE- 6:05 PM

It was at the start of the evening and the conversation that began the fateful events soon to come was just about as non-offending and polite as the Lounge itself. Each and every person in the room sat content as they delighted themselves with the ease of conversement. Afterall, today was a delightful occasion itself. The talk of the manor? Their new mayor of course. Naturally, the subject of the previous head of the town who became victim to an odd, mysterious end had been one of taboo nature. It was time to think positive; the positive energy in the Lounge was clearly present...or at least pretended to be.

At the moment sat six happy people in their respective seats. Colonel Clifford Mustard and Captain Benard Brown sat high in their honour on the two big, comfortable armchairs. Recent lovebirds, Professor Nathaniel Plum and his object of affection, the strange, yet endearing Madame Annabelle Rose. They sat in comfortable closeness on the big blue chesterfield. Then there was another lady of the house, Miss Daisy Peach who took the small chair closest to the chess table.

There was another woman in the room; she was not a familiar face in the village...but that would soon change. This woman was Lady Elizabeth Rothschilde; the pleasant wife of the handsome mayor who one may remember earlier. She couldn't be more thrilled at turn of events and how she and her hubby had be able to be there for everybody and step into the much sought-after and important position.

"Of course, I couldn't be more pleased to now be a useful community member for such a refined, cultivated village. The people here....they are so virtuous and warm in all of their Christian spirit," She put a hand to here heart, "Naturally if it meant for the better future to kind, generous souls as Mrs. Peacock herself, Douglas and I could simply not refuse to sail over from England and throw our lovely hats into the riding ring!"

Professor Plum gave a chuckle of approval.

"Well..well, I couldn't be happier that your husband has won the riding," He congratulated, "After speaking with him in person, I discovered him to be a mutual science buff. There was a point in the year where I was feeling that educational aspects of this village had plummeted to a shameful low point. Even worse was the lack of support I could gain from my fellow colleagues. It wouldn't have made a difference if I was let go from the University or not for I was going to quit! Thankfully, Lord Douglas and I saw eye to eye on the issues and now things...seem to be looking up afterall."

"Now I won't neglect to mention Nate that I still feel Monsieur LeBeouf would have been beneficial to the educational needs for Sang D'Entrailles if you had agreed to speak with him..." Mme. Rose reminded, though still maintaining a calm, cheerful pleasantness.

"Speak with him?" Plum replied with astonishment, "I could hardly understand a word that came out of that man's mouth! What with his Inglash acksont and all..."

"Now, now..." Miss Peach scolded, "Let's not get crass about the dead!"

He gave a small shrug in reply.

"Mayor Joseph LeBoeuf was a respectable man indeed," Colonel Mustard admitted, "However, I can't say I've ever saw eye-to-eye with him. Regrettably, he was mostly there to pander to the French community. I've found his manner a little too eccentric and flamboyant for my tastes. I was thinking myself that as a dignified figure in the community, could possibly had ran for the replacement position. It would be a little unfair however due to the obvious French bias this village would hold toward a man of strong Brition roots alongside a glittering military background."

His shiny metal that adorned his suit sent a patriotic shimmer through everyone's eyes.

"Well nonsense my dear!" Lady Rothschilde chortled, "Douglas is a proud Brition like any of you would be. It just took a little of his usual charm and power to win over any civilized person, no matter what their stance on issues were! Afterall, which gentleman in this room can say that they didn't vote for him?"

Mustard, Plum and Brown held their tounges.

"Anybody care for a little pre-dinner White Peony herbal tea?" Mrs. Mary White suddenly offered in her usual cheerful voice.

Cluedo

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2008, 04:22:44 pm »

PEACOCK'S ROOM- 6:07 PM

Mrs. Ethylene Peacock was still in her room dressing up in her finest. There was nothing more important than looking your best on a formal occasion. She herself couldn't be more thrilled with the prospect of having a new mayor and a new beginning. Just was always the positive way to look at it.

Even if she never did look back on the past often, the memory of Joseph LeBeouf still lingered on her mind. She never did have an ill thing to say of him. They were rather close in fact in the friendship sort of manner....."just a friendship,"She reminded herself. Afterall, he was married right until his death. At least his wife was taken well care of, one would assume. She didn't really know herself.

"You never really know in these hard times," She thought to herself, "When it comes to the game of life, us women play second fiddle."

Joseph never saw it that way though. He liked Ethylene, and he always provided for her when ever needed.......but with tax payer's money!?

No.

It wasn't like that. It's time for a new beginning.

Having settled on that thought, she smiled and adjusted her feathered headpeice.

« Last Edit: September 14, 2008, 05:48:46 pm by Cluedo » Logged
Cluedo

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2008, 12:27:04 am »

NORTH CORRIDOR- 6:10 PM

When Captain Brown exited the Lounge, he crossed paths with none other than Lord Douglas himself. Thinking quick, he didn't miss his chance to converse...

"Well now!" He greeted with a hearty chuckle, "I see I finally have to pleasure to meet the new mayor himself, eh?!"

"Ah, but this isn't the first time Captain," Lord Douglas replied with a smile, "I do recall my wife and I has sailed one of our many crossings on a vessel you yourself had commanded."

Brown's face looked as though what Lord Douglas just said had been the most surprising thing he had heard all day.

"Well, uh...I don't seem to remember..." Brown apologized, "I've been a soul of the sea for so many years. So many faces have sailed by, it's become a nuisance to keep track."

"It's of no consequence my good sir," Lord Douglas insisted, "Of course, how could I ever forget you Captain Brown. You were one of the most colourful people I could have possibly met. But if I may ask, shall my wife and I be reuniting with you tonight for dinner? "

Brown cleared his throat.

"Sorry mate, but I'm off for the night. I'm heading down to the Canadian Naval Society Club for a good time. When your a sailor like me, it's the place to be."

"Well, my duties remain here on shore, but I hope you enjoy yourself."

Lord Douglas said this last setence in a way that the idea could have possibly repulsed him....
Cluedo

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2008, 07:49:50 pm »

HALL- 6:12 PM

Meanwhile, Reverend Victor Green, Mr. Andrew Slate-Grey and Miss Charulata Scarlet were not planning on joining in on the political festivities. They had certain plans of their own....

"Are you both ready to go?" Rev. Green asked with a eager smile on his face.

Scarlet and Slate-Grey giggled.

"Yes!" They replied in unison.

"Charla, I simply can't wait to see you perform you much awaited act, "The Persian and the Lead Pipe"!" Mr. Slate-Grey anxiously said to Scarlet with a lewd wink.

Miss Scarlet raised her nose in the air with great pride.

"Ah yes Drew, I will say that tonight's act will illustrate to you my range of various *talents*"

This little excursion was a secret between only Green, Slate-Grey and Scarlet. You see, Reverend Green being a party-man himself decided to hold a money raising "Church Caberet". Due to the shocking nature of such a debauched event. Everything must be kept in private.

Suddenly Captain Brown entered and the room went silent.

"Oi mates, what's all the fuss in here?"

"Oh nothing!" The three replied, stiffling their snickers.
Cluedo

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2008, 10:22:45 pm »

KITCHEN- 6:32 PM

Hogarth the Butler was alone in the Kitchen. Everything needed to be tidy in order to prepare a gourmet meal for the guests. It was going to be a fabulous Maritime lobster dish prepared in a way that only Mrs. White can prepare. Afterall, she was always know for being the perfect servant. Trustworthy, loyal and clean....

"Why are you carrying that thing Mary!?" Hogarth asked looking at the grungy, soot-filled Fire Poker in her hands.

"This thing is caked with crap," White replied getting the black filth all over her fingers, "It would a wonder if washing it would be any good use..."

"Caked with soot?" Hogarth replied, "Oh....just get started with dinner Mary."

Mrs. White with agile force, chucked the Fire Poker into a corner of the Kitchen where it remained forgotten. Without another word, she pulled out the boiled lobster out of the pot and brought it over to the counter where she prepared to fillet it.

Each cut she made into the lobster made itself announced. She cut in hard with the Knife...

Hogarth cleared his throat, trying to hid his sense of worry.

"Mary..?"

Mrs. White didn't answer. She just kept on cutting...

With a sigh, he turned around an continued with his duties. Hogarth wanted someday to find happiness for Mrs. White; one way or another. Sadly, he sometimes felt she was too far gone....always brooding away on her ills. What horrible thing could possibly be seething on her mind now?
Cluedo

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2008, 09:10:18 pm »

DINING ROOM- 7:30 PM

"Homard de rocher Atlantique!" Mrs. White announced fluently to the wealthy eaters sitting at the table, prepared to dine.

The scent of the sea filled the air with deliciously fresh steam.

"Ah, lobster!" Lord Rothschilde declared cheerfully, "My favourite!"

Dinner was always a special occasion at Tudor Close. With Mrs. Mary White as an reputed cook extrodinaire, not a single belly was left unsatisfied after they've sampled the delights of her cooking. Some have even claimed that if they ever had a last meal, it most certainly ought to be prepared at Tudor Close.

Now, who were the six people privileged to eat in the magnificent Dining Room? Well, Mrs. Peacock of course, with her being the owner of the Close. Next to her right was her niece, Miss Peach who she requested the company of as to present for the new mayor and his wife. On her left was one of her closest companions, Col. Mustard. To not allow Mustard to eat at the dinner may have been an offense to his character. Across the table was of course the mayor and his wife. Both of them looking forward to some succulent lobster. There also was someone else....Inspector Matthieu LeNoir!

"Ah...it is zo nice to be sharing meals with uh..such extraordinary persons!" Insp. LeNoir commented with excited humbleness as he took a drag from his cigarette that he was never seen without, "Ethylene, I thank you for ze invitation, but please now, don't let my profession intimidate you all. I'm am here az a community friend. Az vell, it'z zo good to zee my old friend Doug as our leetle town's new mayor!"

Lord Douglas beamed proudly.

"The pleasure is all mine Matthieu," He replied with a smile as he took a sip of wine.

"So tell me you both," Miss Peach said suddenly, "What have you thought of Tudor Close? It's certainly quite the spot isn't it?"

Lady Elizabeth looked up and smiled.

"Why, it is the most gorgeously styled home I've ever seen," She complimented with a hint of solemn seriousness, "Why....it rather surpasses the manor that Douglas and I left behind in Buckinghamshire.."

She turned and gave a coy look to her hubby.

"Well, it's been years of aging beauty and elegance that has given this place the charm it so holds," Mrs. Peacock explained as Mrs. White set some lobster down on her plate, "When my husband had departed from this world, I had managed to give certain parts of this place my personal face-lift. Now I feel it is almost heaven on Earth for me."

"And nothing makes anything most like heaven than my homemade recipes!" Mrs. White cheerfully commented which received polite laughter in return.

"Well now," Colonel Mustard said suddenly, "Now that you are in a very important position for this town Lord Douglas, what do you plan to do for our future?"

"Oh yes, do tell us!" Miss Peach squeaked with anticipation.

"Ah, but that would ruin my surprise for you all," Lord Douglas replied calmly and jokingly.

"Ah, no surprises allowed here," Mustard egged on, "We are all deserving to know of your plans. Besides, I love a good political discussion."

"Ah, oui, oui!" Insp. LeNoir agreed.

All ears in the room were attentive to what Lord Douglas just had to say...

Lord Douglas cleared his throat.

"Tell you what, I suggest we take this conversation into Mrs. Peacock's Billiard Room where I can muster a rousing card game while we talk," He proposed, "I don't wish to disturb our dinner..."

« Last Edit: September 18, 2008, 11:08:55 pm by Cluedo » Logged
Cluedo

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2008, 01:28:58 am »

CONSERVATORY- 7:59 PM

Professor Plum sat in the Conservatory as he basked in the calming aura of the greenery. He and Madame Rose were planning to go out into town so that they could catch a morsel to eat at the fanciest cafe. He was just waiting for her to return from her room. In the meantime, he felt peacefully relaxed.

Then Madame Rose came in as Plum got up.

"Ready to go my love?" He asked.

"Nathan, I...I feel very drained," She replied solemnly, "I don't feel well enough to go out. There is....some horrible presence in here that is draining my soul..."

Plum was completely taken aback.

"Really?" He asked stunned, "But that doesn't make much sense! There couldn't possibly be anything of that sort in here."

"Nor did I," Madame Rose replied sadly, "But I feel it just the same. There is a cloud of evil and deception that has moved in..."

"I understand you are are sensitive to these sort of things Anne, but is it really that serious?" Plum tried to reason, "Must we throw off our evening?"

"I'm so sorry Nathan," Rose answered, "When I was up in my room, I felt the presence of someone familiar. I couldn't finger who it was, but I knew the person all too well. So I consulted my crystal ball....and....."

"Yes?"

"Eet vas Maire LeBeouf!"

She was now clearly disturbed....her local French accent more prominent...

"I zaw ez face all toooo vell! Eee vas trying to vorn moi! I saw red! RED! Eee vas covered in red blood..."

Plum wanting to hear no more thrusted her close and clasped her in his arms....

"My Rosie, please..say no more..." Plum tried to reassure, "We will stay here...don't worry...you have nothing to worry about..."

Cluedo

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2008, 04:02:47 am »

CHURCH SANCTUARY- 8:00 PM

Meanwhile, at Reverend Green's church, things were getting organized for the cabaret. Since Rev. Green was the MC of the night, he wished for things to be alright with everyone. Especially with Miss Scarlet; the star of the night.

"Well now," He said to her as he caressed her hands, "Are you feeling nervous about your performance in the nude?"

Scarlet smiled to him.

"'Excited' would be the better word," Scarlet reassured, "Performances such as these are in my common nature. I shall feel quite comfortable with what ever comes my way..."

Green smiled back warmly; almost lewdly.

"I'm very relieved to here that," He replied, "Just as well, you know wouldn't ask to do anything that you didn't feel comfortable with. As your spiritual minister, I concern and care about the well-being of my friends and close-ones...and I'm always willing to help whenever possible."

Scarlet bit her lip.

"Well that's why I appreciate an authoritative man like you Vic..."

They both suddenly embraced in a steamy, passionate smooch!

Cluedo

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2008, 03:18:54 pm »

BILLIARD ROOM- 8:30 PM

The game was all set in the billiard room. A quiet, non-betting round of poker.  Though Mrs. Peacock much preferred a rousing game of bridge, she was in the company of gentlemen and didn't wish to to displease her guests. Besides, she was the master at any card game.

The players of the game were in order of Mrs. Peacock, Colonel Mustard, Insp. LeNoir and Lord Douglas.

Lady Elizabeth and Miss Peach stood behind as spectators.

"So now," Colonel Mustard spoke up and he flicked a poker chip in the air, "Here we are, having our little game. Now Lord Douglas, care to share with us  your big plans?"

"Well Colonel, how good of you to bring that up again," He replied back, "Well I suppose I could let all in on a little..."

"Only a little?" Mrs. Peacock replied with a wink.

"Oh very well," Lord Douglas surrendered and he passed a card to here, "There's no use keeping secrets. Especially when I'm the head of this town."

He cleared his throat and took a gulp of his whiskey.

"As you know, I'm a holder of a great deal of money. Therefore, you were wise to elect me as your mayor, for I have acquired great skills to appropriately have my party make smart decisions on our financial spending. Therefore, I'm feeling very good about my decision to first and foremost make large scale funding for our police force. Poor Matthieu. He can't do it alone. There are some dirty scoundrels in this village who need to have justice swept down on their souls. My facts show that the crime rate in our town is abominable. Why, it hasn't been too long ago when an Italian celebrity balloonist was stabbed to death right here in Tudor Close! What happened from that Matthieu?"

"I add to get spezial elp from outzide parties!" Insp. LeNoir replied.

Everybody glanced around the room. Some more shocked than others.

"Very sensible decision I'd say," Col. Mustard replied, "There's nothing worse when justice cannot be brought down upon the enemy! Intelligent thinking you've got to employ something like that."

Mrs. Peacock however was not convinced.

"Surely you are thinking of compensating it with a cut towards something else?"

Lady Elizabeth shot Peacock a dirty look and then turned to her husband who looked back. He gave her a reassuring nod.

"Well, yes actually Mrs. Peacock, and I'm not afraid to admit so, since you are all so open to my ideas."

He paused for a moment as everyone looked at him in anticipation.

"I will be making a tremendous cut to the Arts & Culture programmes for this town," He revealed to many gasps, "I'm afraid from what I've seen of it, the morals of this town have been reduced to shameless works of art that do not abide with the moral look my government is going for. There is simply no point wasting money on what Sang d'Entrailles does not want."

"I'm very sorry Lord Douglas, but you are most SIMPLY mistaken," Mrs. Peacock protested with straightforwardness, "The arts of this village is what keeps us thriving for our sophisticated identity!"

Lady Elizabeth sneered at this remark.
"Says the woman who......."

Lord Douglas silenced her by raising his hand.
"Not now my dear," He whispered to her to shut her up, "Mrs. Peacock, I respectfully accept this, being a man of culture myself, but I'm a concerned leader, and I see that there are problems in this little village that are going right under our noses. It is my responsible duty to see to these problems as  mayor ought to. The arts are a privilege that can follow later; possibly."

"Precisely what my husband says is true," Lady Elizabeth reassured, "Afterall,  iit's easy to turn your head away from the obvious, and the truth is..crime is so easy these days. Just look right here! There's an open bottle of Poison right here in your Billiard Room Mrs. Peacock that could have been poured in your whiskey!"

Presently, she showed everyone the bottle of Poison in her hand. Miss Peach who hadn't spoken at all, now wanting any excuse to leave the room took the Poison from her hands. She tried to hid any sort of real emotion she was feeling from the discussion.

"Oh, I'll take care of that, and make sure Mrs. White disposes of it...."

Cluedo

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 22, 2008, 09:22:35 pm »

GREEN'S CHURCH- 9:00 PM

Back at the church, things were about to get heated up as the patrons began to arrive...

The insides of the church was filled with warmth and gaiety. Everyone was dressed in their finest and the voices of merry laughter were pervading the air. There was food and drink provided to ease the senses as well as a few chairs and tables to sit and recline to. Overall, Reverend Green had transformed his austere church into a house of decadent pleasure.

"Welcome, welcome to my humble little *church*..." Reverend Green greeted mellowly to his guests, "My friends, please enjoy the delicious wine and make yourself comfortable. Sit, relax....enjoy the show...but please...uh don't tell anyone else. If you do, I will have to personally kick you out and then you will have to run outside wearing a sign saying "I voted for Lord Douglas!"

Everyone laughed at this comment and imitated a hushing noise. Clearly, none of them cared for Lord Douglas.

Then out of nowhere, Mr. Slate-Grey began to play some music upon the church's piano. All eyes turned towards him. The tune he was playing evoked a mysterious, erotic feel. Something that soundly like an imitation of music from Orient.

"Sit friends, sit..." Reverend Green suggested with a laugh, "Tonight, we have a special occasion..."

Mr. Slate-Grey smiled. He knew what was happening....

"With this special occasion, we have a special guest...from far away," Green continued, "I want you to turn your attentions over to Princess Shiva, the Persian royal......"

Presently, in front of an Oriental screen stood Miss Scarlet...in the nude....

"Oh la la la!" All the gentlemen in the room declared in unison....

Each one of them was hooting and whistling in excitment...cheering for the exotic beauty. They all scrambled to get a closer look and take the closest seats....

"One day," Green continued on, "The Princess who used to being surrounded by all the finery of her palace came across what appeared to be....a simple piece of Lead Piping.....she never seen anything of such simplicity before..."

Scarlet, who was presently holding the Lead Pipe in her clutches began to launch into a flowing belly dance. A skill she had much practice for. Her hips swayed perfectly with the tune Slate-Grey played....

As for what she did with the Lead Pipe....

... she loved every minute of it.
rachel631

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2008, 04:49:17 am »

Just wanted to say I'm still an avid reader... and the cabaret stuff made me laugh. How much you can get across in the minimum of words, eh?
Cluedo

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 23, 2008, 11:47:48 pm »

Actions speak louder than words rachel! Wink
--------------------------------------------------------------

STUDY- 9:45 PM

"Mr. Douglas....I hope it ain't too much trouble if I have a just a little word with you..." Miss Peach asked as she slammed the door to the Study.

"If you properly refer to me as Lord Douglas, perhaps I'll consider investing my time with your questions," He replied with a yawn.

"Well certainly Loooord Douglas," Miss Peach replied in a fake sugar tone.

He mearly replied with a smile to this sort of sarcasm.

"Anyway, I wanted to so dearly ask as to why you so wish to hurt the Arts and Culture of our village..." Miss Peach inquired, "It is so dearly important to us!"

"It's useless and waste of people's time and money. I thought I said that already in the Billiard Room." He sneered back.

"Well if I beg your pardon!" Miss Peach snapped, clearly appalled, "If I wasn't a gentle lady, I'd belt you one! I happen to be one of those poor souls who will be so greatly hurt if you pull back that cash flow! I'm an artiste of the ballet! To my adoring fans who come to see me, it is NOT a waste of time!"

"If you were a gentle woman, you wouldn't involve yourself in something so silly and sinful as dancing! To me, that IS a waste of time," Douglas retorted back, "My mind is made up on my decision, and there's no dice on me changing it. I'm sorry if it affects your career. Perhaps you will find something more suitable and lady-like."

"But..."

"My input for this argument is finished, Ta ta."

With that, he stuck his tongue out at her and turned to leave.

"My, my heavens!" Miss Peach thought to herself in astonishment, "I must think of something to stop this monster!"

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6
  Print  

Jump to: