Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 12:11:37 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10
  Print  
Author Topic: Monique's Computer/Laptop Varieties - Apartment Life (12-24-16) - UPDATED  (Read 333883 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Sinthe

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: October 06, 2008, 03:36:34 pm »

Dear Chaavik,

You effing rock. ILU!

Thanks so much,
Sinthe
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 08, 2008, 03:03:30 pm »

Thanks and welcome Smiley

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
Sari

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 11, 2008, 10:36:41 am »

Thank you so much for updating this. All my sims have missed this computer badly Smiley
Jron7667

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 14, 2008, 12:28:39 am »

You can't buy The Sims 3 from a rack, but Free Time comes with a game rack that sells the other games: SPORE, MY SIMS, and one or two others,

Quote from: Chaavik;1381572
These are new games for FT that aren't available on the video game racks on community lots. The only way to get them to show up on the computer is to either let Mr Humble drop the gift off or get one of the two mods that gives you a choice to accept or reject the gift or buy the computer in Buy Catalog.

I should know. I sent my Sims to the community lots to buy video games. The FT games don't show up as a choice among the older games to choose from to buy.
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 14, 2008, 02:53:47 pm »

Yes, it was already obviously stated in the first post about that as well as in a couple of other posts. Read through them first before repeating what was already said in previous posts.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Skye
Creator

Sims Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #65 on: October 14, 2008, 03:35:17 pm »

Ahhhh it's all good, now! Thank you so much for this!

Love it!
Skye

I don't have net  so can't do  requests right now. so sorry
rorsdors

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: October 15, 2008, 05:10:24 am »

Thanks you for updating this, giving of your time and expertise is much appreciated.
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: October 16, 2008, 09:59:31 pm »

An update for the AL versions is pending to include enthusiasm for studying and writing.

Also a possible update for the AL versions is pending after I determine whether the two badges for employees are missing or not on the AL versions. Monique left out two employee badges by accident, and while I was testing one of the AL versions with new enthusiasm added to Write, Study and Study Badge options, I noticed that the two employee badges weren't available.

Updates will take a little longer until the tests and changes are made.

To Do:

Look into a fix for Buy Video Games to include the newer games from FT (may not be included until a later update at some point)

Possibly add 2 missing badges for employees for AL

Add Witch Potion (will probably be included in a later update at some point)

Will probably make an alternative thread to include new computers with witch potions for those who want witches in their games so the computers in THIS thread will remain intact for those who do NOT want witches in their games (no witch potions). So there will be options to download with or without witch potions.

I will not allow debates over whether witch potions should be included or not in this and the BV/FT threads.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2008, 03:23:22 am by Chaavik » Logged

Dancing Squirrels
Panther559

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: October 22, 2008, 01:54:18 am »

Sweet!! Monique's versions are quite useful. Thanks.
Calli
« Reply #69 on: October 23, 2008, 11:43:26 pm »

Thanks so much, Chaavik! I love the original versions of these computers. They are one of my two "can't live without" hacks. I didn't know there were updated versions until today. I snagged them immediately! Smiley
FairytaleEnding

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: October 26, 2008, 06:32:43 am »

Thank you so much!  I can't even play the game without Monique's computer!
jjab

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: November 08, 2008, 05:45:06 pm »

Question? I had both TJ's computer fix & DJ's No humble together before AL, does that mean something has changed? Or is it that I can not have both of them & Moniques PC as well?

Laugh & The World Laughs w/ You. Cry & The World Laughs @ You.
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: November 09, 2008, 12:58:09 pm »

I have all three installed without any problem or conflict between TJ's computerfixes, Jfade's NoHumble and all four versions of MQ's computers that I've updated for Apartment Life. No need to load any of these last.

Keep in mind to keep the computers in their own respective folders than to lump them together in one because some of the computers have updated files. Put them in their own folders and name the folders something like MQ_Cheap_Computer, MQ_Expensive_Computer and so on.

HCDU will report conflicts, BUT they don't conflict as long as they're in their own folders.

Dancing Squirrels
jjab

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: November 09, 2008, 03:29:04 pm »

Oh! Ok, I did lump them together..I'll fix that now. Thank you. Smiley  Is it ok if it is a sub-folder of a sub-folder? I like to keep all the mods together based on where they are from, so this would be  Monique folders inside of a  Squinge folder, inside of the downloads folder.

Laugh & The World Laughs w/ You. Cry & The World Laughs @ You.
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: November 11, 2008, 05:30:33 am »

Actually, just a subfolder within the Downloads folder will do. Squinge only helped me with one issue previously, but he didn't update them. You can name the subfolder for each type of computer like for example: \Downloads\MQ_Cheap_Computer, \Downloads\MQ_Expensive_Computer and so on to make it easier to sort the computers by type: Cheap, Expensive, Sunair (Light) and Laptop.

Dancing Squirrels
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10
  Print  

Jump to: