Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 06:09:16 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10
  Print  
Author Topic: Monique's Computer/Laptop Varieties - Apartment Life (12-24-16) - UPDATED  (Read 333838 times)
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
jjab

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: November 11, 2008, 08:48:26 am »

I'll make a Chaavik folder than. Smiley I only put it in Squinge's folder because, other than this one, all of the mods I downloaded from this site are his...and I want a folder for each site. So I have a TJ/Simbology folder, a MATY folder, a Inge/Simlogical folder and a Paladin Place folder...I think that's it I'm not sure. I didn't want to name this folder InSim because I'm not going to use InSim.

Thank you for all of the great work, btw! Cheesy

Laugh & The World Laughs w/ You. Cry & The World Laughs @ You.
Essa

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: November 17, 2008, 09:04:09 am »

Thank you for sharing. Smiley

Nappy Enjoying Life
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: November 17, 2008, 12:59:14 pm »

Welcome Smiley

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
miros1

In Miros We Trust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #78 on: November 17, 2008, 01:41:33 pm »

Thanks!

I think you've got everything but the Alienware computer!

Rose/Miros
Webmaster of the Wooden Simolean
carolobrien

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: November 26, 2008, 06:25:54 pm »

Thank you so much for updating this for us simmers
Issy

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: December 12, 2008, 05:52:49 pm »

Thanks for this!  Smiley
CeliB

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: December 14, 2008, 01:19:07 am »

Thank you for updating. They are all my favorites. cool
chubbycheeks

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: December 17, 2008, 04:59:59 pm »

This is one of my favorite mods so thanks for updating it.  If you plan on doing any further updating to any of the menus I have one to suggest.  It would be great if the "School" - "Study Skills" menu included the new "skills" that can be studied from a bookcase...(such as parenting, couples counseling, physiology, fire safety.) 
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: December 18, 2008, 03:53:42 pm »

I originally had plans to update the computers with new skills to study from, but I had to put the project on hold until after New Year's what with the holidays and other things in RL to deal with.

After New Year's, I will start working on them to add new skills. I dropped the plans to add witchcraft stuff to the computers for a reason as not to offend anyone who is for or against this sort of thing. So I am going to stick with that reason and not add any witchcraft stuff. If anyone wants to buy witch craft stuff, there's plenty of mods out there made buyable as well as being turned into one without meeting the NPC witch. Visit MATY and MTS2 for those things.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
fimasobak

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: December 22, 2008, 04:59:44 am »

Thank you very much, squinge :kiss:
chubbycheeks

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: December 23, 2008, 03:59:04 pm »

Cool...totally understand about RL...I'll wait patiently for the update
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: December 24, 2008, 12:16:47 am »

Thank you very much, squinge :kiss:

Don't you mean.... Thank you very much, CHAAVIK?  tongue

Dancing Squirrels
Vren Lyet

View Profile WWW
« Reply #87 on: December 27, 2008, 06:39:22 am »

Me too, I really appreciate all the work you've put into this project.
I love the options Monique's computer provides my Sims and am looking forward to the newly introduced stuff you plan on adding.

I know, you don't take requests regarding other computer meshes, but I'd really like my Sims to have iMacs (http://modthesims2.com/download.php?t=272779) and I'd love these to have the same options as Monique's computer.
I tried to add these options myself, but apparently, I'm to inexerienced with stuff like that (simply copying behaviour constants/functions and pie menu strings/functions with SimPE doesn't seem work).

If it's easy for you to show/instruct me how to add all these neat "Monique"-options to any computer (like those iMacs) I'd be happy to do it myself (for my personal use only).
Otherwise, I'd like you to consider adding those two iMacs to the "moniquified" computers downloadable from this page like the SunairLight and the TakaLaptop (if the creator pacotacoplayer agrees, of course).

I'd be eternally thankful! Smiley

After more than 16 years of working with PCs using several versions of DOS (from MS-DOS 3.1 over DR-DOS to PTS-DOS), numerous versions of Windows (from 3.0 to XP, excluding ME) and even experimantally OS/2 and Linux, Vista finally did it: It made me buy a Mac!
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: December 27, 2008, 10:04:10 pm »

Thanks for reminding me! I haven't looked there lately to change the link to point here.

Dancing Squirrels
theherbalbody

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: December 30, 2008, 04:24:13 pm »

I'd love to have an iMac version also. I would be interested in having instructions on how to convert them.

Me too, I really appreciate all the work you've put into this project.
I love the options Monique's computer provides my Sims and am looking forward to the newly introduced stuff you plan on adding.

I know, you don't take requests regarding other computer meshes, but I'd really like my Sims to have iMacs (http://modthesims2.com/download.php?t=272779) and I'd love these to have the same options as Monique's computer.
I tried to add these options myself, but apparently, I'm to inexerienced with stuff like that (simply copying behaviour constants/functions and pie menu strings/functions with SimPE doesn't seem work).

If it's easy for you to show/instruct me how to add all these neat "Monique"-options to any computer (like those iMacs) I'd be happy to do it myself (for my personal use only).
Otherwise, I'd like you to consider adding those two iMacs to the "moniquified" computers downloadable from this page like the SunairLight and the TakaLaptop (if the creator pacotacoplayer agrees, of course).

I'd be eternally thankful! Smiley

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10
  Print  

Jump to: