Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 04:30:11 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
  Print  
Author Topic: KSK Elf Wear - For TEENS through to ELDER  (Read 66837 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Persephone

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: April 22, 2006, 06:15:17 pm »

KSK, would you be willing to do a couple of requests? I'd love to have one in fall colored oak leaves, and one sort of grapevines, leaves with grapes...it would go nicely with the grape wreath accessory Yakov is working on. If you don't have time, it's perfectly ok lol...I just had to ask though.
KnightSkyKyte

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 23, 2006, 04:41:30 pm »

Hi Persephone,

You know, when I originally made these, I thought of doing different types of leaves and styles... but the alpha files are a pain in the @ss!

But, it definitely would add some variety. Ah heck, it's on the list. Cheesy I'll be checking out that wreath accessory, so I can color match. But no promises for anything anytime soon - there's a stack of things I've been meaning to publish, and to do...

Check out my sexy male sim creations! http://www.insimenator.net/forumdisplay.php?f=170
Persephone

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 24, 2006, 05:32:36 pm »

OMG I love you!!! Thank you so much! It doesn't matter how long it takes, I know it will be well worth the wait. I have a mile long to do list myself....not sure if I'll ever finish.
Mirjam

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 28, 2006, 05:37:26 am »

THIS IS GREAT!!!!!!!!!
    *shrieks* !!!!!!!
i soooo love this !!!!!! i loooove you for this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and are you still thinking of uploading the models- couse if you do ..... please uploade them!!:)

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

kere

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 29, 2006, 10:02:30 pm »

beautiful! Thank you Smiley
ladyrose

I build Simu-Houses!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: April 30, 2006, 10:37:49 am »

Hey, could you please get round to posting the models? I love the shorter haired one!!! *swoons*
SapphirePitbull

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 30, 2006, 02:31:28 pm »

These are so lovely!!

Designed to Sell: Shyama Prather - Second
Mister Teen USA: Wyatt Tisdale - Second
KnightSkyKyte

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 30, 2006, 07:09:19 pm »

I'll be uploading soon - there was custom content I was unable to get permission for uploading with the sim... so, I've had to re-create similar textures. Hair is done, eye make-up is nearly done. Once finished, I can upload them; I have not forgotten, and am working on it. Smiley

Check out my sexy male sim creations! http://www.insimenator.net/forumdisplay.php?f=170
TRIXSTA

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 30, 2006, 10:46:01 pm »

Babe, your work ROCKS!!  The models look very realistic, can't waite to have them in my game.  Too bad you were not able to get permission on some of the custom content.. that would've made things so much easier for you.
Violet_Placebo
Dandy Brandian

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39 on: May 03, 2006, 10:27:26 pm »

I can't believe I haven't commented on these yet, how slack! They are fanatstic, you did a great job!

"I ask for so little. Just fear me, love me, do as I say and I will be your slave."
SnickyWhick27

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 11, 2006, 04:41:55 pm »

The outfits are nice, and so are the models for the outfits.  If it's possible, could you recolor some versions of this outfit to make it selectable as pajamas, undies, and swimwear?  That way, if people wanted to, they could have their Nature Boy, or Mew, Miewtu be in the nature boy type outfits all day long, during whatever activity they are doing.  If this sounds like a weird request, then you don't really have to try to make clothes for those categories, but it would be nice.

:color: Courage isn't the absence of fear, it is knowing that you fear something and have the determination and the strength to face and defeat it:dog:
KnightSkyKyte

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 12, 2006, 04:01:55 am »

Quote from: SnickyWhick27
The outfits are nice, and so are the models for the outfits.  If it's possible, could you recolor some versions of this outfit to make it selectable as pajamas, undies, and swimwear?  That way, if people wanted to, they could have their Nature Boy, or Mew, Miewtu be in the nature boy type outfits all day long, during whatever activity they are doing.  If this sounds like a weird request, then you don't really have to try to make clothes for those categories, but it would be nice.

OK, I'll get to it at some point... I just figured, that they wouldn't wear underwear, or be sleeping in pyjamas, they would just be as nature made them at those times Wink

Fat D

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 14, 2006, 07:44:36 am »

near the beginning one mentioned he/she had female leaf clothes, too. Can anyone tell me where such are (except in Uni)?

PS: your clothes look great
SnickyWhick27

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 14, 2006, 08:16:31 pm »

Well, on XMsims.com, someone actually did upload an outfit of clothing for use with females that is similar to Nature Boy's clothing, but the only problem with that one is that they only made it for an everyday outfit.  It's not selectable for any of the other categories.  I did, however, leave a note of sorts asking if someone on the site could make the outfit for use in the other categories.  It is found under Fantasy on that site.  It's on page 2 of the Fantasy category on the site.

:color: Courage isn't the absence of fear, it is knowing that you fear something and have the determination and the strength to face and defeat it:dog:
Fat D

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 15, 2006, 09:29:21 am »

adapting for other categories is no problem for me. thank you for mentioning the link.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
  Print  

Jump to: