Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 03:31:58 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: AHHHh Bella NO!  (Read 1302 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Shaundak21

View Profile WWW
« on: September 15, 2008, 02:12:45 pm »

:-(In pleasantview using the tombstone of death I let don move Bella goth in. They fell in love got engaged and had a little girl named Donnahtella. after Donna turned into a toddler I saved the game and quit. When I came back to play the lot loaded but bella was blue ( a ghost). then I got a message saying she died on another lot so I closed with out saving it.

How do I stop Bella from turning into a ghost?:-crying

P.S
I tried to use the resurrecto-meter to bring her back after that but the reaper told Don he doesn't know anyone to bring back . I've been look for a solution and saw something about removing a death token. How do I do That? the playable characters are not showing up in the sim browser. just the dead ones in family trees like Darleen Dreamer. No Bella
MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2008, 03:38:34 pm »

There are tons of tutorials on how to bring back Bella.

Here is a link to one of them:  How to bring Bella back

If this one does not fit your needs then simply do a search with google, tons of info on how to do this will pop-up for you.   This question has been asked since The Sims 2 basic game is out.
Shaundak21

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2008, 05:50:21 pm »

Great link, thank  you.:thumbup:
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: