Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 04:04:56 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Can't pay the rent  (Read 1871 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
lilibet

View Profile
« on: September 15, 2008, 11:04:56 am »

I haven't had very many of my Sims in apartments just yet, and the first one just had the rent come due.  When I went to the mailbox to pay the rent there was no option to do so.  I thought, ah ha, when the new revamped InSimenator becomes available that will fix the problem.  Imagine my disappoinment when I found out that wasn't the difficulty.  I still can't pay my rent, so suppose I'm simply going to have to have my law-abiding Simmies skip town in the middle of the night without paying their rent.  (Don't know if you can even do that!)  Has anyone else had this problem and found out what the problem was.  I wonder if it is Monique's computer updated by someone on this site.  Do I need to take it out until it has been updated?  I certainly hope not because I use it in every home I have.  Any words of wisdom would be appreciated.  :?
K_O

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2008, 12:08:23 pm »

Have you used the insim to set auto bill pay to on? I've been using that and no one has been evicted. Also, is the mail box an apartment type? If it's a house looking mail box you've got a replacement mail box somewhere in your game. This thread covers that trouble http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=91348
Also, I have started using Monique's computer in some of my homes and apartments to see how it works with AL and it hasn't caused me any problems (yet) but I won't swear to it until it's updated.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: