Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 08:12:23 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: no carpool for witches, always take the broom to work?  (Read 4856 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
icysilverpill

View Profile
« on: September 16, 2008, 09:37:31 pm »

It might be a bit of a stretch but is there anyway to get the game to give witches the option to nix the carpool and to always take their broom to work like if they have a car.
Thanks.
Catju

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2008, 11:07:45 am »

Now that our sims can walk to places (or fly if they are witches), would it be possible to make a mod so that they would no longer get carpool or bus and instead would walk? I know that the possibility for a witch to simply fly to work has been requested already, but I'm including it also. Smiley
Stardust1031

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2009, 07:03:14 pm »

I know this topic is a bit old, but I figured it would be better to second this on this thread instead of creating a duplicate thread...I think this is an absolutely brilliant idea, and it would make so much more sense for my witches to be able to fly to work instead of having to carpool!
Jay
Simaholic

Yay me!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2009, 09:51:54 pm »

I second this, too! It never really made sense to me why my witches need to take the carpool when they are perfectly capable of flying.
This would kind of make it like in college when going to class, now that I think about it...

Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2009, 05:25:42 pm »

I have looked into this but I haven't been able to get it to work.

If you have a question about my mods post it here
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2009, 05:39:03 am »

Not even AH figured out how to get his version to work. He had YA jobs that allow YAs in college to hold jobs, and the two issues are that YAs can't enter the work cars to go to work or use their brooms to fly to work, but they can fly to class without any problem.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: