Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 02:53:13 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9
  Print  
Author Topic: Therapists Files Open: Case 2 updated 10/28/08  (Read 37334 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
vickylougrl

View Profile
« on: September 17, 2008, 08:36:21 pm »

This is in the fashion of short stories found in Ladies magazines of troubled marriages.
I decided to start with Don Lothario and Cassandra Goth. Since at least to me it seemed a doomed relationship.
I am playing them as I tell their story I hope you enjoy.
Btw I apologize in advance for the crappy pictures forgot to reset my settings but hopefully next installment that should be fixed and I promise much better pictures.

I love comments! Please let me know if you would like to see more of these!

Case One Don Lothario and Cassandra Goth

Case 1 part 2
Case 1 part 3
Case 1 part 4
Case 1 part 5

Don's Sessions
Session 1

Cassandra's Sessions
Session 1
Session 1 part 2

Case 2
Pleasant Family
Session 1
Session 1 part 2
Session 1 part 3
Session 1 part 4
Session 1 part 5
Session 2 part 6
Session 2 part 7

Mary-Sue Pleasant
Private Session 1 part A
Private Session 1 part B

Can This Marriage be Saved?

Meet the couple:

Cassandra Goth 36 year old Research Scientist. Cassie as she prefers to be called is rich, successful and completely miserable. Cassie has caught her husband Don of only three years cheating on him with a local hairdresser.
Don has asked Cassie to forgive him and give him another chance. They have both agreed to marriage counseling as a last resort before ending the relationship once and for all.
Cassie has just found out that she is three months pregnant and in interest of her and Don’s child has agreed to receiving therapy.

Therapist says...
Cassandra is drowning in a sea of doubts and despair. While she says she is willing to try to work on this marriage trust is going to be a very difficult issue for her.

Meet Don Lothario.

Don is an Intern at the Local Hospital. He is very goodlooking and charming. He has had a reputation as a ladies man for years. He is 39 and admits he has a problem keeping on his pants with the ladies. He swears he tried to be faithful to Cassandra Goth but felt lonely and ignored by his wife.

She says….
"I need help my marriage is very bad. Everyone tells me I should leave my husband but I can't seem to let him go, even though he is breaking my heart

"Do you want to leave him?"

"I don't know. He is the only man I have ever loved. I have been in love with Don since I was a teenager."

"Cassandra? May I call you Cassandra?"
"Please call me Cassie."

"OK Cassie tell me how you met your husband Don."

"OK well...the first time I saw Don was in the local bookstore. I have always been a bookworm so I basically haunted the store going there each afternoon after school and staying well into the late night until they closed.

I would buy so many books my Father jokingly said he should buy me the store and let me run it since it was my favorite haunt anyway.

I was not beautiful like my Mother Bella. I was not interested in business like my Father. I did love science. I read everything and anything I could get my hands on.

My junior year in high school I was enrolled in college part-time taking science classes all they would allow me. By the time I finished high school I was accepted into an internship program at the university and had enough credits to qualify as a sophomore. The fact that my Father Mortimer Goth was funding the Universities Science department might have had something to do with the fact that the University was only too happy to accommodate all my scholastic plans.

During my internship was when I first saw Don. Our Lab was located on Pleasantville Hospital. We were running a research program on genetically related illnesses.
Don was a resident there at the time. I had seen him always surrounded by gorgeous young nurses flirting shamelessly with him.

He had already acquired a reputation as a ladies man. Everybody wanted Don. It seemed he was only too happy to service all the ladies.

One day I was in my favorite bookstore just reading through some of the new arrivals when I noticed Don over at the magazine isle. I couldn't take my eyes off of him. He was so good looking. He must have felt my eyes boring into him because he looked up and met my stare.

I was very flustered. I immediately looked away. But Don went right up to me and in the most overused line ever asked me "Do I know you? I am sure I have seen you somewhere." he flashed me his amazingly white teeth and to say I was flattered by him even talking to me was an understatement.

By this time, my Mother Bella had already abandoned my Father and our family. She had basically dropped off the planet. My Father's humiliation was very public and painful. There were many wild rumors going around that she was dead that she had run off with some young lover.

I had withdrawn even more into myself and my studies. I was very lonely and talking to my father was difficult as he was usually gone on business or in a foul mood. So the fact that a gorgeous man was interested in me at all boosted my ego tremendously.

I must say I noticed Don became interested in me once he knew I was Mortimer's daughter. But as time went by I tucked that thought away fooling myself into thinking he only wanted me.
My Father doubts about Don were a source of friction between us he constantly pressured me to cut him loose as he would say. “Cassie find yourself some smart Scientist like yourself that will appreciate your mind and you!” I pretty much ignored Dad’s constant warnings of Don being an ambitious gigolo.

We had been dating for about two years when Don began to pressure me to marry him. At first I was deliriously happy but then I got cold feet. I was worried what if all he wanted was my Father's money? I just didn't know if I could tame Don Lothario enough to be a good husband.

There was also the nagging doubts about his fidelity while we dated. There were times when I couldn't find Don. He would just be gone and his cell would go right into voice mail. He would explain it as he fell asleep on the couch or in the Doctor's lounge but in my heart I knew he was sleeping around on me.

I suppose since I never caught him it didn't seem real. So when I heard about him deflowering Nina Caliente and also banging her sister Dina from Brandy Broke their cousin I chose to not believe her.

Brandy was a waitress at the dinner I frequently ate at during my internship it was right across the street from the hospital. She told me I should dump Don Lothario that he was a creep and was cheating on me not just with her cousins but with other women in town as well.

I told Brandy I was not interested in her gossip and stayed away from the diner. It was my way of sweeping Don's indiscretions under the rug.

Brandy Broke had looked at me hard and told me before I left. "He is going to hurt you girl and you are going to eat it because you think he is gold but not everything that glitter's is gold! she hollered as I quickly left the diner. I will never forget her look that day she thought me pathetic.

In a way I was pathetic. I wanted Don and I chose to not to see what he was like I only saw the Don I wanted to see.

Right around the time Don was pressuring me to marry him. My Father began seeing Dina Caliente. He had been truly alone since my Mother had left him.
I was completely consumed by my dislike and distrust of Dina Caliente. She was for one younger than me the whole idea was disgusting to me my father swooning over a trampy Caliente girl.

She was playing my father for every dime. He took her on expensive vacations, bought her fancy clothes and to my disgust bought her a tacky huge engagement ring.
I knew he was supporting Dina and her sister. They were both hairdressers but didn't work anywhere. Not only did I suspect they had slept with Don but Nina Caliente was spreading rumors that she was having Don's baby.

I actually confronted Don with this particular gossip. He laughed and said if Nina was pregnant which he doubted anyone could be the father they would have to DNA all of Pleasantville to be sure.
He said he had a one night stand with Nina before we met and that had been the end of it because she was a harlot and he was afraid of diseases.

Dina's grip on my father was iron clad she used her youth and beauty to make a complete fool of him. Before I knew it Father was announcing their plans to be married.
It was one of the worst days of my life. I found her presence to be unbearable. Not only was she an obvious gold digger but she was spoiled and impossible to please. It sickened me to watch my father kissing her butt and catering to her every ridiculous whim.

It was after my Father's marriage to Dina that both she and her sister moved into our family home. I couldn't stand living with the two sisters who had now taken over our home. My poor brother Alex was sent away to camp and with him out of the way and me always at work those two made themselves very much at home.

It was at this point that I accepted Don's proposal. I felt taking a chance on Don had to be better than watching my father be Dina's fool. So we had a small ceremony in the garden with only close family present.

My wedding day was lovely Don looked so gorgeous and I looked ok I suppose the groom was lovely and the bride was at least looking groomed. Don and I said our own vows and it was beautiful. I felt loved that day. He looked deeply into my eyes and said to me “Cassie I promise that I will love you best of anyone on this earth. No one is like you I respect you and I cannot believe you love me back. I don’t want any other woman but you to be Mrs. .Lothario.

I had not allowed Don to touch me before our wedding. It wasn't that I didn't want to. God knows I desired him very much. I was just afraid that he would treat me differently once we were intimate. Don is an intense passionate lover.
Making love with him made me feel unnerved. I couldn't relax because all I could think about was did he do this with Nina? or Dina? or god knows who?

Don was not a patient lover he wanted me to respond and quickly. It was awhile before I was able to respond to him. To be honest because he was so concerned with his performance and my own many times I would fake satisfaction just so it would be over. Marathon sex was just not romantic to me. I wanted to feel loved and appreciated and Don is just good at getting it on.

Cassie do you frequently fake during lovemaking with Don?

No. Not anymore truthfully we haven’t made love since I got pregnant I been sick and well catching in bed with Nina of course didn’t help make me want it.

Tell me about the day you discovered Don’s affair..

OK well…It was our anniversary. It had been three years since our wedding. I was feeling really sick I suppose nausea from the pregnancy but at the time I thought it was the flu. I was working that day and Don was off.
We were in our own place we had purchased a nice townhouse. I was feeling happier because I didn’t have to see Dina spending Dad’s money and pouting when she didn’t get her way.
I decided to surprise Don by coming home early from work. I went straight into the storage closet downstairs and got my wedding gown on and put it on. The house was dark and too quiet.
I figured Don was asleep upstairs I would wake him for surprise lovemaking he loved that spontaneous sex always made Don happy. Except when I flicked on the lights in the room Don was not alone right there in our own bed was Nina Caliente and my husband getting ready to make love.

Don was shocked to see me and was trying to get me to calm down but it was a terrible scene. He apologized over and over. He tried to tell me that I was so cold to him never wanting to make love and Nina came over and forced herself on him. That he was sorry to please forgive him.

I lost it that night. I slapped Nina Caliente hard and threw her out of my house in her underwear. She had the nerve to be arrogant and say that Don loved her that he would always go back to her when he got tired of his rich frigid wife.

Can This Marriage be Saved?
He Says….

I don’t know why I did it. Frankly Nina Caliente is one of the stupidest women I know. She has been throwing herself at me since she was a teen. I swear I was faithful to Cassie in the beginning.

I do love her. She is the smartest woman I know. She has a gentle way about her that truthfully even when she was in pigtails and a geeky student I fell hopelessly in love with her.
Cassie is frigid. Me Don Lothario married to a frigid woman. That’s our story. Cassie never wants to make love. Then when she finally does give it to me I can tell she is stiff and uncomfortable.

If Cassie got some kind of sex therapy maybe using a surrogate female of course we could be happy.
Are you suggesting a sex surrogate for Mrs. Lothario?
Well I don’t know that’s not my area. As long as it was a woman and I could participate then I would be ok with that.

Doctor. Lothario may I call you Don?
Yeah sure.

I don’t believe Mrs. Lothario is frigid.
I don’t believe she needs that type of therapy.

Well what do you think is wrong with her then? Do you think she prefers women?

No. I do not.
I believe Mrs. Lothario does not have enough trust in you to relax and open up to you. By having an affair with another woman you have not made that any easier for her.

I…messed up I love Cassie what can I do? We are having a baby I need her to forgive me. Just tell me what to do and I will do it.

I have always felt Cassie was too good for me. She is everything I am not a genius so smart. She is always looking at me with disappointment in her eyes. I want her to be proud of me. But the truth is I’m just a mediocre washed up shift doctor and I guess I cheat to put her in her place because I’m a bastard.

I have always been able to manipulate women and get them to do what I want. It was easy except I don’t want to manipulate Cassie or hurt her. I just want her to give me another chance.

The Therapist says…

Adultery doesn't have to end in divorce. But it is a wake-up call -- a very loud one -- that something is seriously wrong with the relationship. Still, if a couple can learn to recognize the real motivations for the infidelity, as well as the skills to deal with the underlying problems, they will be able to survive the trauma.
In my experience, however, an affair that's been going on for years is much harder to reconcile than a one-night stand, since a person who has a history of deception is likely to continue to lie over and over again. Nevertheless Don insists he wants to stay with Cassie and, though unsure of success, he seems ready to at least give counseling a try.
Before we can begin, however, he must first take responsibility for his actions and end the affair with Nina That means breaking off all contact -- phone calls, letters, messages. You cannot fix what is wrong with a marriage by adding another complication to it. And all the counseling in the world can't help if there are three people in a relationship.

My instruction for Don were to break off with Nina to make it clear to her that he loved his wife and that anything between them was over.

Don agreed to do this and meet next week together for one on one therapy and with Cassie as well.
My instructions to Cassie to try to open up to Don. To set aside her anger and allow him to touch her heart.
Cassie agreed she would at least try to open up a bit.To be continued….
« Last Edit: October 28, 2008, 12:42:14 pm by vickylougrl » Logged

Coptic Text
Now, when you come under their power, one of them who is the overseer will say to you: "Who are you, and where are you from?"

You are then to say to him, "I am a child of humanity and I am from the Source."
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2008, 08:22:07 am »

This is really neat, Vicki.  Fresh and original.  I've read many stories of the Pleasantview clan, but your take is different.

LOL - leave it up to Don to suggest a sex surrogate!  Geez!  He really is a bastard, isn't he?

Nice work.  Looking forward to more.

Visit me on my blog - Astral Faery's Magical Tales
-For some awesome reading try SimTales:  http://simtalesblog.blogspot.com/
-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2008, 10:02:20 am »

LOL!  I always wanted to take this story and see where it goes!  LOL! in my game Don was really in love with Cassandra his wants included woohoo with her.
The pictures are awful but tonight I will get some better ones.  I have a few couples I want to do for sure.
Mary Pleasant and Daniel for sure to include the twins lol!, Circe and whats his name.
Don really still thinks the surrogate thing will help!  LOL!

Coptic Text
Now, when you come under their power, one of them who is the overseer will say to you: "Who are you, and where are you from?"

You are then to say to him, "I am a child of humanity and I am from the Source."
vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2008, 12:27:08 am »

Can This Marriage be Saved Part 2

The Therapist says...

A relaxed Cassie came in for her individual session.  She was practically glowing.  She was in a pretty Maternity blouse and slacks.  She sat down and smiled.  Cassie had a wonderful smile and it was the first time I had seen it.
I had been holding private sessions with Cassie.  We mostly concentrated on her trust issues and self esteem.

I had advised her to take a yoga class for pregnant women and to tell her family.  She had called her Father to announce her pregnancy and her brother Alex who was away at military school.

So Cassie how are you feeling?  You look marvelous!

She says...
Well I have been feeling better my nausea is gone finally and I really do feel stronger and more energetic since I started that yoga class.  I have met some other ladies there and I look forward to my class every Friday morning.

I have cut my hours at work to part-time so I just feel less tired I suppose.

Have you and Don been working on spending quality time together?

Actually yes!  Don has been home on time every night this week.  We went out to dinner and a movie.

He has been attentive and caring it's like he is a different man..

Don has made a lot of progress in therapy.  He never realized how his behavior affected you.  You know Cassie I think Don really does want to make this work.

I have been working on acting as if I forgive Don even if I don't feel forgiving.  At first I thought this is stupid it will never work.  But as I continued to go through the motions of acting forgiving I'm  beginng to actually feel it.

There is another reason I feel better as well.

Please, continue..
Well..remember how I told you I haven't been back to my Father's house since he married Dina?

Yes, I do.

Sunday morning he called me. Don and I were eating breakfast and talking about our plans for the day.  Our apartment is too small and we were discussing finding another apartment or maybe a townhouse with the baby coming we need another bedroom.  Don was telling me about one of his colleagues wife who was a realtor when the phone rang.

I answered and it was my Dad.  He sounded sad and told me how he missed me.  He wanted Don and me to come over that afternoon.  The idea of going to his house was out of the question.
I told him "Daddy I'm sorry I know Dina is your wife but I don't like her or accept her.
Not to mention Nina is living there and that woman is trying to break up my marriage!"

Daddy told me Dina and her sister had a big fight and Dina threw Nina out of the house.  He didn't know why they had fought but it was ugly. He said he needed to see me and that I could at least be civil to Dina because she was his wife.
"Cassie Dina has changed I know you think she is only after my money but she is going through a bad time and frankly you are family and I need your help right now."
His last comment stirred my heart and in the end I agreed we would come over.

Don and I got ready and drove over to my father's house that afternoon.  When I got to the house I practically had a heart attack.  Dina had remodeled the old house into something out of a fairy tale.  We drove by it at first and didn't recognize it.
I couldn't believe my father was living in that house!  It looked like a gingerbread house!

I had to admit it was at least more cheerful if not the tackiest thing I had ever seen.  Don was trying to calm me down I suppose he thought I might be angry at the remodeling of my childhood home.

I was trying to tell him I'm OK it's her house now let her do whatever she wants with it.  

Then I realized there was a pool in the back where the family graves were.  She had put a pool over their graves?

As I was pondering that horror Daddy walked out to get his paper.  "Daddy?"  I could not believe my eyes.  "Daddy?  What the hell are you wearing?" I blurted out trying to stifle my laughter.

My Father who I never saw wear anything but suits and tuxedo's was wearing some crazy punk outfit.  I felt I was going insane.  "Oh yeah...he laughed.  "Do you like it?  I'm trying a new look.  Actually Dina bought it for me along with other clothes and well I wanted to make her happy by wearing it." he shrugged.

He took me on a tour of the garden which was now quite cheerful and I was relieved to find out the family ancestors were now resting peacefully in the local cemetery not cemented under the pool.  He explained that Dina had become depressed and he was very worried about her.
She had developed agoraphobia and barely left the house.  He had taken her to Doctors but progress was slow in her recovery.
The idea of an agoraphobic Dina was hard for me to believe.  She hated being home.  She was always dragging Daddy to every hotspot in town.

Daddy said that to help cheer her up he let her do whatever she wanted to the house since she never wanted to leave it now.

We went inside and the transformation was huge inside as well.  I barely recognized the old house at all.  It was definately all Dina light airy and pastels..

Once we were in the livingroom I asked Daddy about Dina's sudden mental problems.  He said they started shortly after her fall out with her sister and got progressively worse to the point that he was now pretty much semi-retired so he could be with her.  She was afraid to be alone and he was doing most of his work from his home office.

Daddy excused himself to go get Dina upstairs and I toured the livingroom it was so different I imagined this must of cost a fortune.

Then Daddy came back with Dina and my jaw literally touched the ground.

In swaddled a huge and extremely pregnant Dina.  I was in shock.  Daddy was patting her belly and I must say Dina glowed she was absolutely beautiful.
I asked Daddy why he hadn't said anything.  He said he wanted to give me time to cool off and get used to the idea of him being remarried.  He didn't think it was the right time to tell me about the babies...

BABIES!?  as in with an S at the end as in plural more than one?

It was the shock of my life for sure.  I never imagined Dina the type to want to have a baby.  I always thought she be to worried about her figure and not want to be tied up that way.

Dina welcomed me and told me she was so happy I had come.  She said she had to stay in bed a lot because of the babies and she was getting so depressed and lonely.

She asked me to come up and see the babies nursery it was finally finished and she wanted me to see it.  So I followed her upstairs which was also unrecognizable.

I could see Dina was struggling with the weight of her babies. As she slowly climbed the stairs I had to hold on to her a few time to make sure she wouldn't lose her balance.
I could see why Daddy couldn't leave her alone now.  She seemed so small and frightened now.  My God she must have been pregnant when they got married she was in her eight month.
 Two babies...those were my sibblings!  Instantly in that moment I felt my heart soften toward Dina and I decided for Daddy and those two babies I would make an effort to get along with her from now on.

"So what do you think?"  Dina asked out of breath from the climb.  "Dina it's lovely!  I love it!" I said meaning it.  At that moment I thought about my own little baby inside me.  I hadn't given my baby much thought.  Being in this sweet room surrounded by all the baby things warmed my heart.
I immediately imagined myself in a similar room nursing and loving my own baby.
While I was lost in my own thoughts Dina looked up at me and began telling me she was sorry for the trouble her sister had caused me.

"Cassie she told me everything and I am so ashamed of her.  I asked her to leave.  I want you to know that I do not approve of her behavior with Don.
When she told me I told her she had to stop and she was crazed she is obsessed with Don she said she would never stop so I asked her to leave." she said sadly.

I know you have never liked me Cassie and well I understand why.  When I first was with Morty I was a jerk and was taking advantage of his feelings for me.  But I want you to know that I have come to really love him.
I'm lost without him.  The thought of having my babies and Morty not being there some day consumes me.  It's making me sick, I can't even leave the house because I am riddled with anxiety of being alone."

I could see tears welling up in Dina's eyes.  It was just as Daddy had said this was not the same girl at all.  She was a woman now a terrified anxious woman.  I could sympathize with this Dina and understand her very well.

I took Dina's small swollen hand and looked into her sad terrified eyes and told her she was not alone.  She had me.  I was there for her and her babies and would be.

Dina broke down and cried for awhile and I held her.  She was openly relieved to have someone to rely on and in helping Dina I felt my own hard feelings for her melt away.

"Do you feel better?" I asked after awhile.

"Yes I do thank you!  I have needed to cry that way for awhile."

"Dina I want you to know you do not have to disown your sister for me.  She did a bad thing but I am married to Don not Nina and he should have been able to resist her and be faithful to me."

"Cassie did you know I dated Don a long time ago?"

"I had heard that."

"I want you to know nothing happened I dumped him after our third date when I found out he was broke!" she laughed.

I found myself laughing too.  Dina had not slept with Don.  That news was a relief to me Don had told me the truth about that.  Dina would never know that in her small way she had helped me learn to trust my husband.
For that I will always be grateful.

Do you hear that babies?  Mommy will make sure you have a silver spoon in your precious little mouths right from the beginning.  Dina relaxed and laughed.
The rest of the afternoon was pleasant we swam in Daddy's new pool and his stuffy new butler made ribs on the grill.

Cassie it sounds like it was a very good day for you.

"Oh yeah it was...When Don and I got home I was in such good spirits I jumped his bones Doctor!  LOL!
I just blew his mind I have never initiated lovemaking before and Don was so shocked.

It just felt right.  Since he stopped pressuring me to make love all the time I have actually had time to relax and miss it.  My body is so different now I'm actually curvy!
I don't know I felt sexy so I stripped down to my underwear and called him into the room.

We had an amazing time!  I think because I was doing the seducing it just turned me on.

After, Don was still in shock.  He said since he met me he had dreamed of that night.  He asked me "Cassie does this mean you still love me?"

At that moment Don seemed so vunerable so worried.  He has never been so attractive to me as he was that night.

The Therapist says...

Our hard work with Don in therapy seems to be paying off he is learning finally that the quickest way to a woman's heart is just that way through her heart not up her skirt.

I'm looking forward to seeing Don for his therapy and hearing his thoughts on this most eventful week.  I'm sure for one his story will be colorful!
« Last Edit: September 19, 2008, 12:29:46 am by vickylougrl » Logged

Coptic Text

AjiDivine

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2008, 01:24:53 pm »

I am loving this!!! Looking forward to the next episode.

Simming is a way of Life!!!  :toothy4:
Check out my sims pictures.
My Apocalyse Challenge
2nd Place in Part of Your World - Jocelyn Lanier
3rd Place in The Devil
Assassin

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2008, 03:27:05 pm »

Nice storie, and nice makeover on Cassandra.

Earn money reading email 5$ sing up bonus
http://www.inboxdollars.com/?r=ref5486173
vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2008, 09:41:07 am »

Thanks guys!  I was wondering if anybody was reading it at all.  I will have another update soon.   Also some behind the scenes of their story.

I have never fully plaid these characters and I'm finding now that I have given them some depth I'm enjoying them!

Coptic Text

Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2008, 11:38:42 am »

Very nice, Vicki.  You really have given all the characters quite a bit of depth.  I can't believe what Dina did to the Goth mansion, lol.  And look at the size of her belly!  She's huge!  Are you sure there's only two babies in there, lol?  I never thought Don and Cassie would be able to save their marriage, but things are looking good for them!

Visit me on my blog - Astral Faery's Magical Tales
-For some awesome reading try SimTales:  http://simtalesblog.blogspot.com/
-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2008, 02:20:23 pm »

Thanks Astral!  Yeah the Goth mansion has been Dinafied lol!  I want to see how long Don can be good.  I haven't changed his Dog aspiration just to see if he can really keep on his pants for Cassandra.

Coptic Text

vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2008, 02:58:23 am »

Case 1 part 3

Therapist says....

I have asked Cassie to keep a diary of her thoughts and events  so we can discuss them on her weekly visits.  It is a way of getting her to be aware of the status of her feelings in the present instead of the past.

Don is scheduled to see me next week.  Cassie is emailing me her diary entries for the week so that I will have a clear picture of her week when she comes in for her appointments.

I recieved the following entries from Cassie today it sounds like she had an eventful week..

Cassandra Goth

Entries for the week.

First thoughts open awakening:  
Truthfully, I'm usually starving!  I'm eating quite a bit now that I'm expecting. This morning I had a glass of juice and an omelette. I have been trying to eat healthier for baby's sake.  It's a good thing I'm going to that yoga class think I need to up it to twice a week now. Don has already left for the hospital he has the 6 am shift I didn't even hear him leave this morning.

I'm to big for any of my clothes I only have a few maternity outfits I got to go shopping.  I usually shower and work a bit on my sewing.  Since I'm on maternity leave I have had time to do a bit of sewing I made some curtains for the new apartment they turned out really pretty.

Don and I have been working on the nursery.  We have done it in lavenders and creme colors.  I so excited about my baby yet I'm so scared of what kind of parents Don and I will make.  I have decided to take off a full year from work so that I can properly bond with the baby.
Oh boy it's going to be rough living off of Don's salary at the hospital.  He just doesn't make as much as I do at the lab.
We don't know the sex of the baby yet.  My obstetrician said he could check on the next visit with an ultrasound but I'm not sure I really want to know.  I think we should be surprised.

Daddy and Dina know they are having a boy and a girl.  Dina is now on total bedrest.  She has terrible false labor pains.  She is all swollen I went to see her yesterday and she is ready to have those babies she is suffering.

Our new apartment is actually a townhouse.  It's not very big but it's comfy it has huge bedrooms which is nice because the baby will have a big room for all the ton's of stuff he or she will need.
My kitty Suki seems to like the new place I cannot keep her off the counters though.

Tuesday I made spagetti for Dinner.  It was so good!  I usually hate to cook Italian food for Don because he is Italian and has had good Italian food so I always feel he will compare mine to authentic but he actually loved my spagetti.

I have been watching the Yummy Chanel so I think my cooking is improving!
I'm becoming quite the housewife.  Honestly I never thought I would enjoy it as much as I am.  I know soon enough when the baby comes I will probably be in over my head.

Don is truly wearing a halo.  He goes to work and comes straight home. He is attentive and to be honest I think he likes it that I am home.  It seems to make him feel more like a provider.  Last night after dinner we sat and watched a movie together.  He likes sexy movies...and well we do have pay per view so we settled down to watch a little naughty tv when the phone rang.

Don didn't want to answer it.  He was like "Oh hell No!  If it's the hospital I don't want to go back to work!"

I finally convinced him to go check the caller id and it was Daddy Dina was in labor and they were at the birth center.
I jumped in the shower real quick and we were on our way.

Daddy looked exausted when we got there he was outside of Dina's room.  They were examining her.  She had been in labor all night and was having a rough time.

"Cassie she is in so much pain.  But she wants a natural birth so they haven't given her anything.  I told her to ask the nurse for something so hopefully she will agree to some pain medicine."
Daddy was a mess I didn't like to see him like this but hopefully Dina would have the babies and he would be beaming.

We waited for about twenty minutes outside of Dina's room before they let us in.  

The nurse came out and told us she was asleep but we could go in if we wanted.  I made Daddy go get something to eat since the nurse said it would be awhile and she was asleep.
I promised Daddy I would stay with her the whole time and he finally left to the cafeteria.
"Come on Morty I hate the food here but what the heck I'll have some chow with you!"  Don went with Daddy so I went in to check on Dina.

Poor Dina she was asleep she looked so small in that hospital bed.  I could see how exausted she really was.  Her nurse was very nice.  She said Dina really wanted to do a natural birth so had refused pain medication.  
As a result she had become too tired to push now that it was time.  They thought the babies would come soon but wanted to give her a chance to get some rest since she had not slept all night.

Dina's nurse asked me if I was going to be present during the birth.  I had not even considered that.  I told her it would be up to Dina.
She asked about my pregnancy a bit and we chatted in whispers since Dina was sleeping soundly on the meds they had given her.
Then she said something how it was funny how sister's usually get pregnant at about the same time.  She seemed a bit embarassed when I told her Dina was not my sister but my Stepmother.

Just about that time Dina woke up and was in full swing contractions.  Luckily Daddy and Don were back from the cafeteria cause it sure seemed like it was showtime!

I told Daddy and Dina to hang in there that I would be in the waiting room.  But Dina grabbed my arm and asked me to stay!

Oh boy did she yell.  " MORTY IT HURTS!!  WHY DOES IT HURT SO MUCH?Huh?"
"I'M DYING" She screamed at the top of her lungs...
"Dina honey do your breathing remember like the lamaze classes?"  Daddy tried to comfort her but she was well into labor and really couldn't concentrate on what anyone was saying.

"Breath Dina!" Daddy said desperately while Dina yelled at the top of her lungs in the next contraction.
"I AM BREATHING DAMNIT IT'S NOT WORKING ALL THIS BREATHING IS MAKING WANT TO PUKE!
and puke she did....a lot.
I tried to tell Dina she was doing great but frankly she wasn't listening to anybody at this point and can you blame her?

It was time to push the doctor was there working on well the business end of things.  Dina's nurse was trying to get Dina to push.
PUSH MRS. GOTH!  PUSH!

Dina was out of her mind in pain at this point and screamed at the nurse
'I AM PUSHING YOU STUPID @$#!

Daddy tried to apologize for Dina to the nurse but she said she had been called a lot worse by other Mom's not to worry.

In one incredibly loud scream Dina pushed out the first baby it was a boy!

He looked all pink and angry I felt my eyes well up in tears at seeing my baby brother birth.
Daddy cut the cord and the Doctor put the baby on Dina's belly.  It was an incredible moment.  To witness the beginning of life!

Just as we were all lost in this moment Dina began to yell again and very quickly the nurse took the baby and the Doctor delivered the second baby.
She was dark like Dina so pretty...

The Nurse took the babies to get them checked out.  But she said they looked really good.
I helped Dina into the shower and into some pJ's and Daddy and Don went to the Nursery to watch the babies!

After the babies were all checked out and cleaned up the nurse brought them in and I did snap some pictures of them.
Here is my little sister!
Her name is Caitlin Rose Goth!  She is so sweet!

Here is a picture of my baby Brother Mathew Jeremy Goth.
Daddy could not take his eyes off he beautiful new son!
I saw him openly weep at the sight of his beautiful babies and my heart filled with joy for him.

I snapped a picture of the four of them together and slipped out of the room quietly.  It was time to give them some privacy to welcome their new babies.

I went home that night and slept like a bear labor is hard even when it is not your own!
Looking forward to seeing you tommorow Doc!  I have cigars!

Coptic Text

vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2008, 03:10:37 am »

by the way guys is it me or are those babies really big?

Coptic Text

L0w3rfr3ak

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2008, 08:16:38 am »

Yea...I used to seeing RL (Real life) babies that are really tiny. Image pushing something like that out. lol.

Sometimes I creep myself out....:chainsaw:
You're under my control...!
Now click this link: My Sims Cheesy
And check out my story~!: Belling's Curse Cheesy
vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 21, 2008, 11:05:07 am »

Yeah me too!  It's just that these are the two biggest infants I have ever noticed in my game.  Poor Dina.

Coptic Text

vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 21, 2008, 10:23:01 pm »

Case 1 part 4

The Therapist says...

I'm glad you were able to make it Don. How long has it been since your last appointment? About two and half weeks at least.
He says...

It's close to three weeks now...this is a really nice fish tank is it a lot of work?

"I have a man that comes in and keeps it clean and maintained."
It's really nice relaxing bewitching actually to watch...

So Don how are things going with Cassie?

Cassie is perfect. She is loving and things couldn't be better between us. Except I know it's all going to come to an ugly end now....

Why do you say that?

See there is a reason I haven't made our last few appointments...

About a month ago, After my Inlaws had their babies I was at work and my nurse came up to me and told me our last patient was in the room.

So I went into the room while my nurse got items ready for bloodwork for the patient. It is my routine I go in and greet the patient get some background then the nurse goes in on my request and does bloodwork or lab testing needed.

Except....when I walked into the room there on the table sitting was Nina Caliente. I was furious it felt like she was stalking me again. I yelled at her and asked her what the hell she was doing there.

Nina met my outrage with her own. "I dunno Doctor Love as she would call me when she wanted to be especially irritating...I'm here for my health fool! I think I'm pregnant!" she blurted out.

I was furious and told her to wait I would get her another Doctor or a Nurse practitioner to examine her. "Look Don if I'm pregnant it's yours you hear me? It's your baby I haven't been with anyone since that last night we were together!"

I felt I had been kicked in the gut. I didn't believe her. I accused her of lying and in the end I had the nurse do lab work and a sonogram on her and indeed she was pregnant and the dates seemed to match our last encounter.

"How do I know this baby is mine Nina?" I finally asked while my head was spinning in despair.

Nina agreed to a DNA test which is possible while the child is still in womb. "Go ahead and do the test Don! It's your baby! I need help Don I"m broke and Dina won't help me anymore. I'm having the baby because even though you have never respected or loved me you are the love of my life. Now we are tied to each other forever through this baby."

I'm going to give you a lab order for the DNA test go tommorow morning first thing Nina! Do not contact me until we get the results of the test do you hear me?
I'm going to give you some cash all I have on me is about $120.00 take it and get out of here!

"Don I know you are angry but I am the perfect woman for you. Cassie could never love you the way I do. She is a sad insecure woman that wants to keep you on a leash. I would never restrict you from being who you are as long as you come back to me I don't care what you do with other women."

Then she left. She did go to the lab and have the DNA test the next day. I have been a wreck ever since. Cassie and I have been so good. I have been cringing everytime the phone rings or a letter comes in the mail.

This morning I got the lab results from Nina's DNA test...it's my child.....Nina was telling the truth. Cassie doesn't know anything yet I want so much just to keep this a secret but Nina will be getting the results within the next few days and I know she will tell Cassie and Cassie will leave me I have no doubt.

You need to tell her yourself Don.

Yes I know, I also know that the moment I tell her I will lose Cassie. Doc after Cassie leaves me I'm going to need someone to talk to will you continue to see me?

Yes Don I will.

Therapist says....

Don has agreed to tell Cassie this most disturbing development tonight. As much progress as this couple has made in therapy I really do not know if their relationship will survive this.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2008, 12:35:30 am by vickylougrl » Logged

Coptic Text

vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 22, 2008, 01:11:03 am »

Case 1 part 5

Therapist's notes on Case couple Cassandra and Don Lothario

Closing Notes on file:

It has been a six months since Don's last visit when he announced he was the father of Nina Caliente's unborn child.

It was to be his last visit to this office as Cassandra's husband.

As agreed during that session Don told Cassie about Nina's pregnancy and his paternity of her unborn child.

Cassie left him that very night and filed for a divorce within that week.

Don continues to come into the office for individual counseling once a month.
Cassie was referred to my colleague for court ordered parenting/divorce counselling mandated by our state as part of divorce proceedings.

Cassie moved back in with her Father and Dina Caliente and returned to work shortly after the birth of her son.

Cassie named her son James Mortimer Lothario and he is a healthy, happy toddler. Don has visitation with James every other week in his small apartment.

He has not resumed his relationship with Nina but does help her out financially she is due to deliver their child within the next few weeks.

Don admits he is still in love with Cassie but does not press her as he knows she will refuse him and he wants to maintain a friendly relationship for their son's sake.

Don mention Cassie will be moving from her father's home into her own apartment since the Goth home is quite chaotic and noisy with all the children.
I recieved email contact from her recently that included photos of her son and Goth children.
Enclosed is Cassandra's email:

Dear Doc:
I know it has been a long time since I wrote you! It seems like yesterday I was emailing you my weekly diary.
I am grateful for your referral of Doctor Chidder's she has helped me tremendously during this painful time.

I understand your keeping Don as your patient and the conflict of seeing both of us as patients now that we are divorced.

I am holding up. I still love Don but I can't be his wife. It was just too much against us maybe if Nina had not gotten pregnant I could have gotten over his affair but a child is a lifetime reminder that he betrayed me.

I do want you to see my little munchkin he is my everything now.

He looks like me don't you think?

Dina and I have become very good friends our babies are inseparable.

Here is James with his Auntie Caitlin and Uncle Mathew.
They are a force of nature these three!

I will be moving out on my own this weekend just to get some quiet and privacy my father's home is very noisy.

Doc, wish James and me good luck we going to need it.
your ex-patient but still a friend,
Cassandra Lothario Goth

It seems fitting to close out this file at this time. I'm not sure if Don will ever be able to woo Cassie back but I have the feeling once she is in her own place away from the Goth clan he will have more access to her and perhaps make another try.
We continue his therapy for personality disorder, sex addiction and relationship loss grief progress is incremental with Don and all notes on his therapy will from this point on be kept in his personal file.

File Status Marriage Counselling terminated
Couple divorced, relationship ended.
Closed 09/22/08

Doctor Marion Loomis
« Last Edit: September 22, 2008, 01:13:40 am by vickylougrl » Logged

Coptic Text

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9
  Print  

Jump to: