Insimenator.org
April 27, 2024, 09:10:59 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9
  Print  
Author Topic: Therapists Files Open: Case 2 updated 10/28/08  (Read 38087 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: October 02, 2008, 04:38:14 pm »

Which pizza girl was she originally?  I don't remember a pizza girl named Marylena.  But she's very pretty - you did a great job!

Visit me on my blog - Astral Faery's Magical Tales
-For some awesome reading try SimTales:  http://simtalesblog.blogspot.com/
-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
Assassin

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 02, 2008, 04:46:58 pm »

Great story, Mary-Sue looks great.Can you please upload her?

Earn money reading email 5$ sing up bonus
http://www.inboxdollars.com/?r=ref5486173
vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 03, 2008, 08:48:37 pm »

Hmm..not sure of her last name I know she delivers pizza in pleasantville and had short blonde hair under her cap.  I aged her down and gave her a makeover.  I'll try to find out next time I go ingame going to try to work on story either tonight or tommorow morning.
Dogg check your pm's.

Coptic Text
Now, when you come under their power, one of them who is the overseer will say to you: "Who are you, and where are you from?"

You are then to say to him, "I am a child of humanity and I am from the Source."
AjiDivine

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 04, 2008, 12:09:10 am »

More..more...more...more!!!! I love your take on the characters. They look great too!!

Simming is a way of Life!!!  :toothy4:
Check out my sims pictures.
My Apocalyse Challenge
2nd Place in Part of Your World - Jocelyn Lanier
3rd Place in The Devil
vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 05, 2008, 02:17:06 am »

Aww.. thanks Aji!  I'm going to work some on this tonight.  I just double checked and I think Marylena is the black girl townie Marylena Hamilton from Pleasantville.  I'm pretty sure.

Coptic Text
Now, when you come under their power, one of them who is the overseer will say to you: "Who are you, and where are you from?"

You are then to say to him, "I am a child of humanity and I am from the Source."
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: October 05, 2008, 09:57:02 am »

Hmmm.  Not familiar with her.  I know of a Marylena Hamilton that delivers groceries - she's a blonde, though.  Ah well - it doesn't make a difference.  She's a beauty. Smiley

-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 06, 2008, 10:52:17 am »

Lilith, you know why you are here.  The Judge wanted your family to have a consult with a Psychiatrist because he feels your DUI's are a sign that you are having problems at home.
I talked to your mother for awhile, but I really want to hear from you.  Let's talk about your drinking.  Do you drink every day?

"Hmm...pretty much everyday but I don't get drunk every day I just drink mostly at night so I can sleep."
What do you drink?....and how much every day?

"I like vodka mostly vodka.  I drink about a pint a day I guess."

Tell me Lilith when did you start drinking this much?  Was it after you met Marylena?
"No....I was already drinking pretty much everyday when I met Marylena."
What is your relationship with Marylena like?  
"Well....we are lovers.  I'm a lesbian but I suppose my Mother told you that already."

Is Marylena your first experience with a girl?

"Yes, I already knew I was attracted to females but I had never acted on it, Marylena was the first and only girl I ever had the nerve to approach."

Why don't you tell me about when you met.

"Well...it was about a year ago.  I was invited to a college party by a my friend Alex Goth.  
I have known him all my life we went to the same school until his family sent him off to military school.  
He had come back and was living off campus.
He liked me and we actually dated very briefly but it went nowhere he was the first person I told about my feelings.  He is a good friend but I suppose partying with him always involved drinking.
Anyway, this particular party Alex had told me to come listen to him play the drums.  He is a music major and he is a pretty good drummer.

I knew there would be alcohol pretty much flowing so I snuck out that night and made my way there.

The place was the typical college party house.  There were a few people there and the music was loud.  I noticed a petite brunette at the bar.  Just my type!
This big jock was hitting on her.  She looked underage like me.  She was so pretty from what I could see but I hadn't seen her face yet cause she was facing the guy at the bar.

Something in her body language told me she was uncomfortable there and with that guy hitting on her.  Dunno, like she was scared?  I watched for awhile and had two drinks.

By the end of my second vodka I noticed the big lug had walked away.  She seemed so small and vunerable I just thought the hell with it let's just see how friendly she is with a girl.  So I walked up to the bar and sat next to her.

I sat there awhile gathering my courage to talk to her.  My God she was beautiful!  I couldn't stop staring at her.  She met my eyes and caught me staring she smiled sweetly and looked away.
When she looked back at me.  I got close and asked her if she would like to dance with me.

When I asked her to dance she got this shocked scared look on her face.  I thought great I have scared this cute girl to death and now she will run away for her life I started to tell her it's ok if you are uncomfortable dancing with a girl I get it.
Then she surprised me by smiling and saying "No...it's not that it's just that I have never been asked to dance by a girl it surprised me..that's all.  I would love to dance."

We spent the rest of the night dancing.  The longer we danced the more uninhibited Marylena became.  We were having so much fun.  We took a few breaks, had a few beers inbetween the dancing.  Everyone was plastered at this party so there were no weird stares at the two girls dancing with each other.

I had a few drinks in me, so I found myself touching her while we danced.  Marylena did not pull away she let me caress her face and hold her hands while we danced.  It was the first time I had done this.
I was wildly excited but scared too.  I had dated guys and all but this was my first time with a girl so I was nervous and afraid of being rejected as well.
Then...after dancing for hours...I was caressing Marylena's face I still wasn't sure she was responding to me or just tipsy and freespirited in her dance.

She caressed me back!  She pulled me close and kissed me softly on my lips!  It both shocked and moved me so I lost it I grabbed her right there and we made out right on the dance floor in front of everyone!

We spent the rest of that evening together.  We kissed a lot and woke up on the old grungy couch in each other's arms.  Nothing happened beyond making out really at least not that night but we have been together ever since that night.
Marylena had never been attracted to girl.  She still says if she had not met me she would never be with another girl but who knows?

So things between you are good?

"Yes very good except Marylena has asked me to stop drinking and I have tried but if I don't have a drink I can't sleep.  So I suppose my drinking is ruining our relationship."

Lilith?  Why don't you tell me why you need to drink to sleep?  When did this start?

"I started drinking after a bad experience that gave me nightmares..
I have never talked about it with anyone not even Marylena."

Lilith everything you tell me here is confidential.  It will not leave this office ever do you understand?  Maybe if you unload this  you will be able to finally sleep without drinking?

"I'm so tired of keeping this secret.  No matter what you will not tell anyone?"

I will not tell anyone.  I am legally bound to confidentiality.

Lilith let out a long sigh and sat down.  She was ready to talk.

Coptic Text

Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 06, 2008, 11:02:38 am »

This is interesting Smiley Different way of telling the stories - I'm not really that into the Pleasantview guys, been having too much fun in Strangetown :twisted: It's great to see what others make of them though Smiley

No requests please
vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 06, 2008, 11:07:26 am »

Thanks Sadie!  This is really the first time I have developed Pleasantview characters in my game.  But yeah Strangetown is my favorite too!

Coptic Text

Zorom

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 06, 2008, 11:09:37 am »

Ooh. update quick.

Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: October 06, 2008, 10:02:47 pm »

Nice cliffhanger, Vicky.  Good chapter.  Your pictures are beautiful!

vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 07, 2008, 11:21:23 am »

Thanks Astral!  I hope to have an update up today.  I'm going to have to put in a little disclaimer since it deals with subject matter that could be disturbing to some people.
The next update will have Lilith recount being drugged and violated by a family friend.
I took great lengths to present it in a real yet pg13?  way if that makes any sense?

I am very much enjoying everyones comments they help motivate me to update and develop the story furthur, So please readers if you like this let me know?

Coptic Text

Assassin

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 07, 2008, 11:45:20 am »

I hope there will be more parts in this case 2 then it was is case 1.

Earn money reading email 5$ sing up bonus
http://www.inboxdollars.com/?r=ref5486173
vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 07, 2008, 12:15:14 pm »

Yes dogg there will be more.  In fact I plan to add to case one it's not closed yet.  Just a bit hard to update both at the same time but I do have a update in mind soon for case 1.

Coptic Text

vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 07, 2008, 02:05:26 pm »

A small disclaimer:
The subject matter in this update drug-rape could be disturbing to some people.  But I have tried to be tasteful while keeping it real.  I definately feel it to be an appropriate subject matter since most of victims of this type of violation are teens or young persons.
With that in mind... on to the story.

Session 3 Continued...

Lilith...Please go on tell me what happened...

Last year my family took a vacation. It was a weird time in our family. My parents had come to the brink of divorce because of my father's affair with our maid.
Mom had forgiven him. She actually took time off her precious job to try to reignite their crummy marriage. They wanted to take us kids along since it was Summer vacation.
I was still in high school Angela had already graduated. She has always been a straight A student and the school advanced her one grade.

While my own grades were pretty bad. I have always had mediocre grades. My Mom had taken me to be tested and I was diagnosed with ADD.
I had been on meds for that for about six months and my grades had already improved from d's and c's to b's and c's so I guess I was pretty happy around that time.

For the first time my parents were not pointing their dissaproving finger at me and comparing me to my perfect sister. They were pleased with my progress and did try to let me know in their own way. Everything for once in our family was pretty good. My parents were not fighting we were going to a gorgeous private beach house to enjoy ourselves as a family, a REAL family.

Before we left for the trip Angela started moaning and groaning about how she did not want to leave her boyfriend for a whole two weeks. She was head over heels in love with Dustin Broke.

She met him her last year at high school and he basically moved in her real quick. If she wasn't over at his house she was on the phone with him.
He seemed like an OK guy, my parents liked him he was going to start the Police Academy in a month and Angela was upset because they would not have any time together once he started the academy and she herself would be starting Junior college as well.

My parents decided to let her bring Dustin along with us just to appease Angela. Honestly, at that time I didn't mind Dustin was good company and he kept Angela busy and out of my face we have always got on each other's nerves when we are together too long.

It was the third day at the beach house I had planned to work on my tan. That day my parents had chartered a boat to go deep sea fishing. They had invited us to go along but none of us really wanted to go and since it was an over night trip and expensive my parents left us for the day and one night to be back the next morning.

Later that afternoon after my parents left Angela started feeling really sick. It started with nausea that turned into projectile vomiting then she finally just got in bed and seemed to pass out.

I checked on her and she was just sprawled out in the bed like she had passed out. I tried to bring her out of it to see if maybe we needed to go to the hospital or dial 911 but she cursed me out and told me she just wanted to sleep to leave her alone.

So, I went to the beach and tried to get some sun while it was still up high. While I was laying out Dustin came out and sat by me. I had not seen him too much he had spent the morning with Angela while she was sick tending to her.

" She is sleeping and kicked me out." he announced sitting down by me.

We chatted for awhile. Dustin had never really spent anytime talking with me and his company was enjoyable.

I sat up and we spent about an hour just talking. At the time I had just broken up with Dirk Dreamer. He had been my boyfriend since we were actually kids.

Dirk dumped me for another girl and while I was furious at first I got over it. I have always been attracted to dark skin be it boy or girl and honestly Dustin being blonde was NOT my type at all. Our conversation was light and friendly and before I knew it the sun was going down.

Dustin went back in to check on Angela. He said she was sleeping peacefully so he didn't wake her. He started a little fire it was getting to the cool part of the night on the beach. My skin felt a bit feverish from all the sun.

Dustin suddenly decided he wanted to make some punch. He said it was going to be really good to try some. I had sneaked some drinks before and feeling kind of dehydrated from the sun a fruity spiked punch sounded great so I agreed to try his punch.

I felt so good that night. I had this amazing beach to myself a nice fire going and Dustin was going to provide the drinks, I figured I'll try the punch we will maybe play some cards and maybe Angela will get up feeling better and we can order a pizza.

While Dustin made the punch I went up and checked on Angela again. She was completely out. I grabbed some cold chicken leftovers in the kitchen and went back out to try Dustin's punch.

It was super strong after one cup I had really had enough but Dustin insisted I have another. I really didn't want another but Dustin was calling me a wuss and teasing me so I took a second cup of his concoction and downed it pretty fast.

It was at the end of the second drink when I started feeling strange. I had been drunk before but this was different. I felt my legs buckling and felt so dizzy.

I was stumbling and giggling I just felt really high. I had the feeling that Dustin was putting his hands all over me to keep me upright but instead of complaining I was giggling like a drunk idiot.

He held me up and I couldn't stand up straight. I could feel him rubbing up on me but it seemed to be dream like it wasn't really happening. I suddenly felt sick to me stomach and threw up.

Dustin took me over to the sea where I was sick he washed my face and continued touching me. I wanted to say stop it I think I might have but not sure it came out of my mouth at that point. Dustin held me and touched me allover while I was sick.
I remember thinking .....something is wrong this is not normal....

When I finally stopped vomiting I remember Dustin cleaning me up. Washing my face and trying to get me to walk over to a dry area. I couldn't really speak only moan and mouth words.

I knew at that point that Dustin had drugged me but I couldn't move or yell out or do anything the drug was making me so dizzy and sleepy I could barely keep my eyes open.

Dustin was talking to me I could hear his voice but his words were jumbled. He seemed to be telling me to lay down but even though I was on my feet I couldn't really move in any direction.

Inbetween his commanding me to lay I felt he was saying lewd things to me but it was dreamlike and I couldn't focus on his words.

I have no idea how long I teetered there it seemed like a long time after literally falling asleep standing I awoke to Dustin grabbing me from behind..he was whispering into my ear and I was so high I awoke laughing.

"Here Lilith let me help you. What's wrong with you? Haven't you ever had strong drink before? Don't worry I got you. Put your weight on me I'm going to set you down."

Dustin set me down on the sand. I was asleep yet I was completely aware of what was happening it was all like a vivid nightmare where you can't move or react.

In my mind I was saying to myself. OK Dustin has drugged you. You are both pretty drunk hopefully he will put you down and walk off somewhere and pass out himself or Angela will get up and help me.

But Angela didn't get up and help me and Dustin wasn't really drunk at all he was on top of me and he was removing my top. He was talking to me but his words were fragmented in my mind somehow.

I could also hear myself somehow moaning and mumbling not being able to say words clearly. While he was removing my top I was finally able to speak somewhat I remember saying No! don't touch me...but they echoed so weakly and stupidly out of my mouth.

I could hear Dustin whispering to me "I'm making you more comfortable Lilith...let me take this off....I could feel his entire weight on me now and his hands everywhere gropping and touching me under my swimsuit.

When he finally got my suit off I don't know but I woke up to him on top of me. Dustin is a big boy and I was in a lot of pain and I suppose that's what woke me up at that point.

It seemed to last forever him on top of me raping me. I continued to try to yell but all that came out of my mouth were moans that probably sounded like I was having a good ole time.

Dustin had been drinking beer and bourbon that day before the infamous punch and I suppose the bourbon made him unable to finish so he seemed to be on top of me for hours somehow I passed out again after an eternity of his hufffing and puffing on me.

I vaguely remember him carrying me at one point I suppose he brought me in the house. I was in and out at that point so I don't remember too much after that point.

I don't know how long I was on the couch. I don't remember getting my swimsuit back on or being put on the couch. I soppose Dustin put it back on me and left me there.

My mind was awake but my body was asleep I literally couldn't move for a long time. Gradually I willed the muscles in my body to wake up and slowly movement returned to me.

I was very sore but the effects of the drug seemed to be leaving me finally.

I sat there and cried for a long time. The house was dark Dustin was nowhere that I could see neither was Angela. The clock in the kitchen said it was 4:00 am. It was still dark out. I was still dizzy and nauseous but at least I could walk.
The realization of what happened to me left me numb. I had been drugged and raped by my sister's boyfriend. My mind swam with scenarios of me telling my parents. Visions of their faces and Angela's face. It overwhelmed me.

I made my way to the bathroom and got sick again. I took off my dirty swimsuit. I rinsed it out over and over again. I wanted to burn it. It was evidence of my stupidity of my dirty secret.
I showered for a long time I couldn't wash off Dustin's deposits from my body I lathered and rinsed myself over and over again yet still felt his hot sweaty body all over me.

I finally made my way to bed and passed out in a flood of my own silent tears. Angela was laying half on half off her bed. I went to her tried to pull her straight in her bed and wake her and tell her but she was out like a light.
Then it dawned on me. Angela had never slept like this Dustin had drugged her too! He had planned this. He drugged Angela so he could do this to me.
I dragged my sore body to bed and slept finally. I woke up the next morning to Angela calling to me from her bed.

"Lilith! Lilith? Mom and Dad are back I hear them downstairs. Ugh...I feel a little better today I'm going down for breakfast. You coming?"

"No...I feel sick" I told her.

"Oh! maybe your getting the same bug I had yesterday. I hear Dustin! I'm going to make him some pancakes for breakfast!" she cooed.

I layed in bed wishing I was dead while Angela ran downstairs to prepare a pancake feast for her rapist boyfriend. I heard Mom, Dad, Angela and Dustin chatting hapilly around the table and realized I would never tell anyone a word about what had happened.
I just couldn't.

To be continued....
« Last Edit: October 07, 2008, 02:18:29 pm by vickylougrl » Logged

Coptic Text

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9
  Print  

Jump to: