Insimenator.org
April 30, 2024, 07:32:33 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9
  Print  
Author Topic: Therapists Files Open: Case 2 updated 10/28/08  (Read 38152 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Starwish001

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: October 17, 2008, 06:31:34 am »

This cop is Dustin I'm almoust sure, right? Cause if it is,  two testimonies are bether then one, and i hope he will pay for the things he's been done! I love this update! (just little feelin' sorry for Angela altought)

vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: October 17, 2008, 10:29:05 am »

Yeah star you are right Angela should know about her boyfriend....Pleasantville is a small town somebody is going to let her know...or maybe she will catch him?

Coptic Text
Now, when you come under their power, one of them who is the overseer will say to you: "Who are you, and where are you from?"

You are then to say to him, "I am a child of humanity and I am from the Source."
Starwish001

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: October 17, 2008, 04:25:24 pm »

Hehe, that would be great-to catch him!

phishfood1301
The Shrink

I will shoot!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #78 on: October 17, 2008, 06:03:08 pm »

great update!
I let you in on a little therapist secret.....90% of the time we're writing "notes" we're really doodling....TELL NO ONE!!!!  :-P (that's why i tape record...very boring)
If you want other jokes/what we're really doing/pet peeves of therapist just let me know...
Good story
Dr.e

vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: October 18, 2008, 12:58:49 am »

LOL! I would love to see the doodles of the therapist while listening to Cassandra tell of her being seduced by Don...LOL!
My all time favorite fictional movie character therapist has to be Sixth Sense Bruce Willis character. I love that movie.

I had not thought about highlighting my therapists within my story but yes that would be so interesting....have to give it some thought on how I would bring in that character's story.
Right now I'm taking forever setting up pictures for next update. It involves group pictures which are not my forte.

Coptic Text
Now, when you come under their power, one of them who is the overseer will say to you: "Who are you, and where are you from?"

You are then to say to him, "I am a child of humanity and I am from the Source."
discowhipped

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: October 20, 2008, 12:00:48 am »

I have been slowly reading this, but now I'm updated I have to say... Wow! The idea is excellent, and very original, and the pictures are so vibrant! What's your secret to taking such outstanding pictures? Lol. This is definitely being added to my fav list. Cheesy

I never saw Dustin as evil, he was just the poor kid who got a lot on his shoulders from his mother and rebelled, and Angela just wanted to have a cool rebellious boyfriend. But I certainly like your take on it. Well, the rapist part isn't pleasant, but every story needs a villain, like ESG (except he's mostly a control freak) lol.  

I'm looking forward to the next update. Tongue

"It's not everyday that you discover you're trapped in a pixel world."
Suddenly Simmerised - Read it!
Previously known as: Squirt
vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: October 20, 2008, 01:19:49 am »

Thanks disco! I am struggling with the next update. Because it involves so many sims that are not in the same household if that makes any sense. I also want to bring in Dustin very own story so I have a lot to do...got some done but still a lot to do.

On my pictures I use editing to sharpen them and I always contrast I think it makes the pictures look more crisp.

btw all my characters are Maxis premade with makeovers and many, many defaults.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2008, 01:38:53 am by vickylougrl » Logged

Coptic Text

vinhou

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: October 24, 2008, 02:00:50 pm »

I for one hope to see an update soon... Smiley

Life isn't bliss.
Life is just this.
It's living.
vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: October 25, 2008, 07:42:40 am »

I am slowly working on it I got distracted been building some houses and doing a challenge.  I will get to it hopefully this weekend.

Coptic Text

Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #84 on: October 25, 2008, 01:24:42 pm »

So, you actually didn't do surgery to any of your characters?  I'm quite astonished, as you've found a look for everyone that suits them so well.  They all look spectacular, and much prettier than ever.  Particularly Dustin - can't get over how different he looks - but I LOVE the look you gave him.

Every story needs a villian, indeed, and Dustin fits quite well in this role.  Very believable plot points and stories.  This is a fun read - gluing me to my seat with all the twists and turns.  And your pictures are just fabulous to look at!  They give everything such a warm and serious tone.  

Kaylynn is just beautiful!  Poor girl - I really feel for her.

Great job, Vicky!  Well done!

Visit me on my blog - Astral Faery's Magical Tales
-For some awesome reading try SimTales:  http://simtalesblog.blogspot.com/
-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: October 25, 2008, 10:33:33 pm »

Hi Astral!  No I do some nips and tucks on some of the sims usually lips to plump them up.   But the skintone defaults do help enormously and so does makeup!  LOL!  Kaylynn is the maid aged down to teen.  As in the one that had an affair with Daniel Pleasant.  LOL!  
She does have a really pretty face.  No matter what you put on her simple makeup or heavy she looks great.

Coptic Text

vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: October 25, 2008, 10:39:06 pm »

Session 1
Part 2

Cassie please continue with your story...

"Well...the next morning I was off to the hospital and Don kept Little James. Daddy was real bad. All of us stayed by his side it was a matter of hours really he had left.
That evening Daddy died. He never awoke out of his coma so we were unable to say our goodbyes to him and have him hear us...or maybe he did?
It was a lovely service. Don was there. He stayed with me throughout the whole thing. I let him stay at my apartment for the few days while I mourned my father.

I have to say his presence was a comfort to not only little James but me as well. After about a week I asked Don to leave. I told him I was grateful for his support but he still lived with another woman and things were not settled between he and Nina.
If he wanted to be with me he was going to have to leave her and tell her it was over.

Don agreed to my terms. In fact he had contacted an attorney and begun the process to have sole custody of his little girl Donna Rose.
I had actually met Nina's little girl and she was a very sweet little girl, I had no problems with her being a part of our life together if we reunited for good.
Don told me he would do it that very night. He said to give him one night and he would talk to Nina and come back to me a completely free man that night.
As fate would have it. Don didn't make it home that night...
I had taken James over to Dina's house so he could spend some time with Dina's kids they seemed to enjoy when he went over and the twins had been so sad since Daddy passing.
So with James having an over night visit the house was quiet and I lay down awhile to read. I sort of expected Don to be home by now and was wondering what was taking him so long.
Just then the doorbell rang. I thought it was Don so I ran in my nighty and opened the door without even checking the peephole. Imagine my shock when I saw the two police officers at my door.
It was almost surreal "Mrs.Lothario?" "Yes I am Mrs. Lothario-Goth."

"Madam there has been a shooting, we need you to come with us."
At that point I think I swooned. Don had been shot! He was in the hospital in stable condition. I quickly ran to change and followed the police officers to the hospital.
Don was going to be ok. He had lost quite a bit of blood but he had asked the police to come get me before he made a statement. I sat next to him while he told them what happened.
Officer, I had gone to see Nina Caliente at her job the Hair Affair on Lotus Road. She is the manager of the salon so I had to wait until she closed the salon to speak to her since it was very busy when I got there.

Nina finally closed the shop and sent the employees home. She was angry. See Nina and I share an apartment together and I had not been home for over a week.
So she took her sweet time and made me wait I suppose out of spite. "Nina I have been waiting here for an hour and a half. I need to speak with you."

"Really Don? You know I sort of wondered where the hell you have been for a week! I left you messages on your cellphone but you didn't return my calls! Now you want to talk?"

I told her it was over. I told her I was moving out she could keep the apartment and I was taking our daughter Donna Rose, since she never spent anytime with her.
"So who is she Don? anybody I know?"
"You are leaving me for some new whore?"
This is where I made a big mistake and told her I was going back to Cassie.

"Cassie took you back?"
"Yes" I answered a bit too forcefully. "I only came to tell you that whatever was between us which was not much of anything anyway is over. I have already removed my things from the apartment and I have moved Dona Rose and Jackie (nanny) into a hotel until the realtor finds us an apartment.
My attorney is preparing the paperwork for me to have full custody of Donna Rose. You should get the paperwork sometime this week. I suggest you sign it since we both know you really have no interest in our daughter.

"What makes you think I would just sign over my daughter so you and Cassandra Goth can raise her?"
"Nina, it's what's best for Donna Rose. If you want to fight in court fine, get an attorney and we will fight. I will bring up your little history with narcotics and alcohol that landed you in rehab a few years back."
With that I turned around and made my way to the door. I knew it was dirty to bring up Nina's past. But, Nina is a cold and neglectful Mother I needed her not to use Dona Rose to hurt me.

Nina was rambling. "Do you really still love that woman after all this time?" she sobbed. Ugh...I prefered angry Nina to weepy, pathetic Nina...I answered her cruelly..."I have loved Cassandra Goth ever since I set eyes on her Nina, she is the love of my life, always will be.
I never felt anything for you that wasn't any deeper than below the waist."

"Don unlike you I did love you so much. I prayed each day that you would return that love. I even had your baby hoping she would bring you around to loving me the way I loved you."
"Nina Stop it! I never told you we would be together forever!"

"Yes I know Don. But you didn't exactly kick me out of your bed did you? You let me obsess over you and continue to love you even tho you knew, I really loved you."
Without turning around I answered her curtly "Goodbye Nina! It's been real! Real over!"

"No Don! If you won't be mine...you won't be Cassandra Goth's either..

To be continued...
« Last Edit: October 25, 2008, 10:44:00 pm by vickylougrl » Logged

Coptic Text

discowhipped

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: October 25, 2008, 10:50:47 pm »

Ooh! Good chapter. Just when things are going right for Cassie and Don, Nina has to ruin it! Very dramatic. And for some morbid reason I like the coffin, adds a nice realistic touch! Cheesy

Just wondering, what default eyes do you use?

"It's not everyday that you discover you're trapped in a pixel world."
Suddenly Simmerised - Read it!
Previously known as: Squirt
steelguy

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: October 25, 2008, 11:05:23 pm »

Well, you know I don't really like Nina much, but Don isn't exactly shining in this episode. I mean, you can't share a bed with a woman for years then just say "Oh, I never loved you, bye!" and expect it to go smoothly.
vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: October 26, 2008, 12:18:27 am »

disco I just looked thru my folder and I forgot what default I have in there I will try to find out as soon as I figure it out I will send you a pm.  Stupid download folder is a mess didn't see it there.
I usually love Anva eyes it might be a default made by somebody else based on her eyes.
I love Dragon Mandy's eyes too they are so nice.

Coptic Text

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9
  Print  

Jump to: