Insimenator.org
April 18, 2024, 05:26:47 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9
  Print  
Author Topic: Therapists Files Open: Case 2 updated 10/28/08  (Read 37892 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
AjiDivine

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: October 29, 2008, 09:20:27 pm »

We are gonna miss you!!! Hurry back, okay.

Simming is a way of Life!!!  :toothy4:
Check out my sims pictures.
My Apocalyse Challenge
2nd Place in Part of Your World - Jocelyn Lanier
3rd Place in The Devil
Assassin

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: November 24, 2008, 04:27:32 am »

Is there going to be update soon?

Earn money reading email 5$ sing up bonus
http://www.inboxdollars.com/?r=ref5486173
vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: November 25, 2008, 10:40:27 pm »

dogg I have had company and I sort of thought this story got lost in the  whay back pages.
I'm taking a little hiatus I might bring it back in a bit.  I been doing a challenge over at kieda's  Brenda and Keilen's site for comic relief.  It's cute check it out if you get a chance.
It's set in strangehood a developing story of a black widow challenge.  Link is below

Coptic Text
Now, when you come under their power, one of them who is the overseer will say to you: "Who are you, and where are you from?"

You are then to say to him, "I am a child of humanity and I am from the Source."
vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: January 01, 2009, 12:58:12 pm »

This is for Zorom couldn't pm ur box is full!  I had my game crash and had to reinstall it was a hopeless mess.  I exorcised my downloads and have different defaults now on skins and what not.
I am considering taking one of these story characters and plopping them in a new hood with a new life and ppl not sure who it should be thou maybe you guys can give me some ideas...Lillith?, Cassandra?, MarySue?, Don Lothario?, Dina Caliente? hmm...just not sure who it be....Maybe Dustin that serial rapist...lol!

Coptic Text
Now, when you come under their power, one of them who is the overseer will say to you: "Who are you, and where are you from?"

You are then to say to him, "I am a child of humanity and I am from the Source."
Zorom

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: January 01, 2009, 03:25:41 pm »

Oh..whoops. Gotta go empty my inbox.

OK vicky! Maybe you could do something about Dirk Dreamer's father? Or you know what! Do something about the rivalry and Romeo and Juliet in Veronaville! I haven't seen a single story about them!

vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: January 01, 2009, 11:55:13 pm »

Zorom somebody did do a story about them....who was it?...I can't remember.  Dirk Dreamer is kind of an interesting character.

Coptic Text

Zorom

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: January 02, 2009, 08:43:22 am »

Do Brandi, Dustin's mother! She needs it. Dustin is a rapist and her husband was murdered!

Assassin

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: January 29, 2009, 12:03:12 pm »

update........

Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #113 on: January 29, 2009, 12:44:02 pm »

I agree!  I LOVE Brandi.  I always have.  She is my favorite Maxis sim.  If anyone deserves to have their story told it's her!

Visit me on my blog - Astral Faery's Magical Tales
-For some awesome reading try SimTales:  http://simtalesblog.blogspot.com/
-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
Zorom

View Profile
« Reply #114 on: January 30, 2009, 01:50:29 pm »

Personally I think Brandi's perfect match is Darren Dreamer, as he's single. Helps him get over Cassandra. And then Dustin and Dirk are brothers! Once I made them marry too.  Evil They adopted Beau. lol

Do Brandi! Do Brandi! DO BRANDI!

vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: January 30, 2009, 04:23:36 pm »

hmm...I just downloaded Brandi and all of her kin simpe extracted for the deceased.  If I can get inspired I will do a new thread tho since I had to reinstall since this and lost most of my characters.

Coptic Text

Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #116 on: January 31, 2009, 03:21:49 pm »

I never thought of pairing Brandi with Darren.  Hmmm...think I might just have to try that sometime.

Good luck to you, Vicki, in whatever you decide to do.

Visit me on my blog - Astral Faery's Magical Tales
-For some awesome reading try SimTales:  http://simtalesblog.blogspot.com/
-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
Assassin

View Profile
« Reply #117 on: April 30, 2009, 01:04:46 pm »

Is there going to be an update?

vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #118 on: April 30, 2009, 01:57:34 pm »

I have had many game meltdowns since posting this story and can't find the defaults I had once upon a time so I don't think I would be able to recreate my characters to what they looked like before. Cry

Coptic Text

Zorom

View Profile
« Reply #119 on: May 01, 2009, 05:41:34 am »

If you still feel like doing the story, none of us mind if they look different. But only if you can find the will to.

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9
  Print  

Jump to: