Insimenator.org
April 18, 2024, 08:28:31 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: editing toddler mesh help please(before I explode!)  (Read 3006 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Foxybaby

View Profile
« on: April 17, 2006, 12:08:18 pm »

Hi Guys

This PC will be pushed off the desk very shortly!! I'm having a go at meshing and making a big hash of it. Help would be much apprecited and restore my sanity.

I've cloned the toddler outfit with the outdoor coat. I'm trying to delete the coat part and leave the top half nude so I can just use a t-shirt with the bottoms. Anyhoo, I keep deleting the body too, any idea's?

jase439

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2006, 12:15:59 am »

I think what you want to do here (if I understand you correctly) is apply the pant texture to the nude mesh, leaving the body uncovered.  If you apply a transparent texture to this pant/shirt mesh, it will look like his skin IS a shirt.  When you delete the mesh, the texture has nothing to apply itself too, which is probably why you have a big "nothing" for a body.

"Craaaazy...toys in the attic...I am craaaazy...truly gone fishing...they must have taken my marbles away..."
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: