Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 03:51:29 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: help please!!!  (Read 1884 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
toledogirl
« on: September 19, 2008, 01:56:00 am »

how do I set my infants diaper back to show up automatically in my game:happy?my newborns are naked .not cool.
boeketjebloemen

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2008, 02:22:23 am »

Did you download something to make their diapers disappear? If so, see if you can find that download and delete it.
Downloads are usually found in the "My Documents/EA Games/The Sims 2/Downloads" folder.
If you didn't download anything, did you use a cheat or something else? Try undoing the cheat?
If nothing works, try reinstalling your game.

:bunny:Climbing up from Moo-Bunny status:bunny:
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2008, 03:39:01 am »

you probablyhave a conflicting outfit or something like that. If you downladed on of my OUTFITS - maybe you downloaded both the "nude" mesh and the "nude" texture? (only the mesh is needed for those - the texture will conlict)

also, if you changed their outfit to naked using the wardrobe adjuster (insim) - you can try to change it back to everyday. Then the diaper will show.

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2008, 08:23:11 am »

If you downloaded multiple files like theraven said, you have to make sure you only have one of the enabled in your Downloads folder.  Strange stuff will happen if you forget to turn the other overrides off... they literally fight for power over each other (usually the newer modified files will be the first to show up.)

But just a long shot... if you have files called sknydpr-naked-babies.package or sknydpr-naked-babies-txtrs.package, that's why they're feeling a breeze.  :smile bi:  Move those files out, and their diaper/diaper override will reappear.  Wink

BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2008, 09:31:00 am »

they literally fight for power over each other (usually the newer modified files will be the first to show up.)

Lol, they wont fight and newer files will not be read earlier Cheesy
The game simply reads all the files in alphabetical order.(unless you use subfolders wich will be read first.)
But it will load each guid of the file in its memory.
The moment it will run into another file with the same guid it will simply ignore it.

One of the reasons i strongly advise people to make a seperate Defaults folder in the sims2 directory(not in the downloadfolder) to keep things organized and that if there is somewhere a replacement in your downloadfolder that you installed ages ago and cant locate it will be ignored while the defaults folder is higher(alphabetical) in order.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2008, 09:36:37 am by BlooM » Logged

No longer active
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2008, 09:58:34 am »

That's what I've noticed in my game though... Every time I had multiple overrides in my game, the newer modifided files were always the ones to show up... maybe 'cause my game is just that weird.  :lol:

EKozski

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2008, 03:29:29 pm »

Read the thread, the answer is there.

The Sims 3.........NO!
 Resident Creator at ColorSims
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: