Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 06:40:18 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Lifetime Want Requirements Reduced EP8  (Read 51357 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
IsisV33

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: July 12, 2009, 07:01:15 pm »

Thank you for the reply.
That one pretty much frees up your Sim to have any LTW regardless of the Aspiration he/she gets. A Fortune Sim can have a Max Out All 7 Skills LTW for example.

Let us know if that is what you're looking for or if it's the Wants and Fears you meant to say instead.

Yes, That is what I am tring to find, if there is a mod that would combine are reduce the specific wants in the slots ect. Wants and Fears slots..

Thank you, Squinge the LTW is very nice also.

IsisV33
cfmoonfire

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 14, 2012, 07:58:33 pm »

Am I missing something here? I've been dying to get those "lost" or "hidden" Uni wants into my game. I downloaded the second of the choices, unzipped, put all of them into a separate sub-folder in my downloads ("LTW Mods"), and then ran the game to test them out in-game. I have the Insimenator, so it's not hard to re-roll the LTW of any Sim. When I did 6 or 7 flips to see what would come up, I didn't see any changes to the originals, and I also didn't see the 4 Uni ones pop up.   huh
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: