Insimenator.org
April 29, 2024, 01:49:28 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: question, i just notice since i added ft  (Read 3202 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
MISS JESSY

View Profile
« on: September 20, 2008, 01:14:20 am »

ok i am not sure if this has happeded to anyone before, but i just noticed it since i added ft.  i have a couple problems.  1.i have 3 couples living in the same lot, and one cople goes to the far east and learns tai chi and then come home and performs it and the other two coples learn it from joining in, the seconed cople goest the three lakes and learns the slap dance, but can't perform it at all, i have even selected a local and clicked on them and they don't have the option to perform the dance.  i even clck on the skills adjuster to cheat and give them the learn skill, but the only option was to remove the skill.  so i did and then add the skill and then click on the sim and still they don't have the option to perform the slap dance, and the same with hula, when the third cople went to the island.  and ideas on how to fix it?

problem 2.  toddlers don't have the option to go here/crawl here  and i noticed this before i add my modds back in.

i need help, i am not very good with cc and i lost a lot when i added ft.  so i don't have a lot of cc.
Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2008, 02:54:56 am »

Sounds like hack conflicts/incompatibilities to me.

Check for mods/hacks that need to be updated, and mods/hacks that might be incompatible with FT.

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
MISS JESSY

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2008, 03:52:01 am »

these are the mods in question, can u tell me if you know if there is any updates for any of these?  please let me know thanks i appreiate it.  plus i hope they all will work with al, i will be getting it soon hopfuly.  walmart was out thurs.

MoveAwayFromFridge.package
garagedoorfix.package
BecksToddler-Puppy-Kitten-StraightStairGlobalMod.package
BecksToddler-Puppy-Kitten-ModularStairGlobalMod.package
No Friends Needed for Careers.package

the other mod are

Triplets & Quads.package
which i know this mod works, it does not have a caution thing by it.

Carrigon_NoEnthusiasmDecayFT.package
which i know it should work since it is a ft required mod

i think i found what could have been the corprut
zzzInTeenimater_G.package  was still in the sims 2 folder, not in my downloads

they said not to put it into your downloads folder so i didn't but i didn't have the folder they told me to put it into so i just put it into the sims 2 main folder.  i hope this is the reason and all the others still work.

BecksLotFullOfSims.package
i know this mod works, and i know it has been updated for ft, since the moddler who made it gave me the link. which i can't live without. thanks to her.

i got the toddler go here/crawl here option working, it was the teen thing. and the toddler stirs mod works.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2008, 04:48:16 am by MISS JESSY » Logged
MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2008, 06:55:54 pm »

Most of the mods you mentionned were updated for FT, just go back on the site which you originally got them from and check for updates.
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2008, 02:00:33 am »

While you click on the sim to perform tai chi, you click on a stereo when it's turned on to slapdance or hula.

If you don't have Teen Style, you don't need the Inteen G package.  If you do, check the documentation that came with it to see where it should be located.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2008, 02:03:20 am by ancienthighway » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: