Insimenator.org
April 26, 2024, 07:03:28 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Weird AL bug allowing for two roomates, one pregnant.  (Read 3449 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Dizzymental

View Profile
« on: September 21, 2008, 08:04:24 am »

Got two roomates and one of them is pregnant  - in the game, I mean Smiley

Check the picture. You can see from that. Not sure how it happened, but I think it happened like this: Got a roommate, then used the Insim to make the roomate pregnant (it didn't appear to have worked). Moved the sim out (didn't kick out roomie, just went to NB screen and moved the sim out and somewhere else). In new apartment, called up the sim that I "artificially insimenated" (hehe) and discovered that there was no option to turn her back into a roomie. So got a new roomate, and then used Insim to add the first one to the household. The first one become a roommate too instead of a regular household member, and pregnancy started to show. Voila! Now there's 2 acting like roomies, doing the chores, paying the rent, not selectable. Smiley

Not promising that if you replicate the above it might happen in your game, but you could try. Don't blame me though it everything blows up.

All of which goes to prove one thing (I think). That eventually with hacks/mods, we should be able to have more than one roomie per household.

*attachment removed by site staff*
« Last Edit: June 23, 2009, 03:53:59 pm by caffeinated.joy » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: