Insimenator.org
April 29, 2024, 01:52:50 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Just wondering!  (Read 2087 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
lilibet

View Profile
« on: September 20, 2008, 10:54:24 am »

I was just wondering if the individual who updated Monique's computer for Free Time is working on an update for Apartment Life; and if so, if anyone has any idea when it might be available.  It is one of the three thing I use most in my Sims homes.  The Free Time one still works but I am having the same problems in Apartment Life that I had in Free Time before the update became available here at InSimenator.  So I'm hope an update again would solve my little difficulties.  I know these things take time, and I am certainly not one to complain because I appreciate so much all the had work that goes into these downloads that I use so gratefully; and I am not capable of making any of these things.  So thanks to all of you who share so generously!
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2008, 11:05:52 am »

Is this the one you are looking for?
Monique's Computer/Laptop Varieties - Apartment Life

If you have a question about my mods post it here
lilibet

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2008, 11:49:37 am »

Thanks for the help.  Now I just have one more probably stupid question.  Do these files overwrite the old ones or do I need to take the old ones out?  I'm always afraid I won't get all the files when I have to take them out.  I look through all the threads under the downloads so try to find the answer but didn't see one, so hope I'm not going over really old ground.
DecoraChroi
Frigid Witch
Super Mod

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2008, 09:05:10 pm »

Always remove older mods if a new one is available for your latest EP.

"The power to question is the basis of all human progress."
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: