Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 06:53:33 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How do u get rid of the sims green diamond?  (Read 8276 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
LouieLove

View Profile
« on: September 21, 2008, 01:16:40 pm »

How do u get rid of the sims green diamond? and how do u get up reaaaaaally close to the sims??

Rock“All the lonely people, where do they all come from? / All the lonely people, where do they all belong?- Beatles” Rock
Evil Call Me Maddie  Evil
EKozski

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2008, 01:19:14 pm »

A camera mod will get you up close.

Check out MTS2 for camera mods.

Green Diamond:

plumbbobtoggle on
plumbbobtoggle off

The Sims 3.........NO!
 Resident Creator at ColorSims
LouieLove

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2008, 01:49:16 pm »

Thank you Soooooooo much!

Rock“All the lonely people, where do they all come from? / All the lonely people, where do they all belong?- Beatles” Rock
Evil Call Me Maddie  Evil
Simsoman

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2008, 12:41:45 pm »

Press the "Tab" button and move the camera with the help of W, A, S, D, Q, E and the mouse
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2008, 12:54:57 pm »

or use the arrows, Q (down) and E (up) instead Smiley (Q and E only for TAB mode - In play cam, Q is "Quit game")

also, if you forgot to put the walls up, you can use the "home" and "end" buttons.
For going up/down floors, use the "page up/down" buttons.

. and , is rotate camera (play mode)
+ and - is zoom in and out (but you can also use the mouse wheel for this)
And you can tilt and move the camera around with either moving the mouse, or using the touch pad on a laptop (TAB mode)
C is shortcut for taking pictures
P is pause/start.
1, 2, 3 is normal, faster, and very fast game speed
CTRL in combination with 4 to 9 saves camera settings (you can save one set for free cam (TAB), and one set for normal camera mode)

Also, showheadlines on/off turns on/off speach bubbles and most of the other pop up text bubbles and such.

also, if you don't have a clue on how to get the gridlines away when photoshooting in buy/build mode, either press the recolor button, or the shortcut R just before going into Free cam mode. This is the fastest and easiest way of removing them.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2009, 12:48:13 pm by theraven » Logged

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
adreyn

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2008, 01:24:38 pm »

In learning the camera modes when pushing the tab button, I found that "z" and "x" will move you closer or further away in smaller increments. I never could get the camera angles saved and the plumbobtoggle cheat doesn't work for me. Figured it must be related to having newer eps.
AlbinoBambi

A.k.a. Ilse

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2008, 10:04:43 am »

Saving a camer-angle is done using Ctrl + 4 to 0 (either one of those). Then when you enter cameraman mode, you can press 4 to 0 again and you'll jump back into the saved position.
You can't use 1 to 3 because those are used for with which speed, time passes in the game. Smiley

Why can't life be like The Sims, where you can control someone with just one click?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: