Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 11:19:25 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Request To Get Bon Voyage Skills & Fill Memory & Vacation Memento For Bon Voyage  (Read 2898 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
jaldeer

View Profile
« on: September 21, 2008, 01:21:16 pm »

I've been searching for something like this and I'm surprised it hasn't been done - it's a pain to have to go to all 3 vacation spots to fill in the vacation memento with the memories.  I was hoping some sort of mod could be done so that your sim can learn any of the Bon Voyage skills and when they do, the appropriate memory and the vacation memento gets filled in.  I have several object mods in which your sim can get the skill of any of the Bon Voyage skils, but, it doesn't fill in the memory or the vacation memento.  Of course it's for Bon Voyage and I have all EPS and SPS except I haven't installed Apartment Life yet (I'm waiting for the patch to come out first).  I hope it can be done.  Thank you in adavance if it does.  O
« Last Edit: September 21, 2008, 01:33:53 pm by jaldeer » Logged

My Avatar is my cat Sheba - She died on June 22, 2007 from cancer.  She was 14 years old.  I really miss her - she was loved very much.
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2008, 07:27:11 pm »

Insiminator v.2.9 can do all that already. This works with all and any EPs including Apartment Life.

Read the information and follow the directions to install the mod properly.

*Thread is now closed. If you have any more questions, feel free to open a thread in Mod Help Section.*

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: