Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 04:16:52 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Press "ENTER" to say i love you * NO LONGER A STORY *SEE iNSIDE*  (Read 3525 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
LouieLove

View Profile
« on: September 21, 2008, 07:45:04 pm »

Ok the title is really confusing at first but you will get it by the end of chapter 1 (hopefully). This is my first story so be free to comment or complain I need to learn so I can make more! Thank you very much and I hope you like it!*sorry 4 the bad pics guys I am learning! oh and IDK why 2 of the pics turned out small!

CHAPTER ONE

Hello! My Name is Jamie Lee me and my family just moved into this small house in a almost barren neighborhood, with my dads job as a Business Tycoon we could move into the white house but my parents aren’t like that. At all

This is my mom, Tina and my little brother Cori

And here is my dad Jonathan I also have a cat named fluffy but she is camera shy.

And here is my house just great this new life is going to be boring there are no kids in this neighborhood and no kids means...no boys...I am sure that will make my parents happy though they have been giving me "the talk" since I was like, 7!

Just like my mom, the second she comes she dumps corie into my arms and starts gardening. Who would choose spreading cow poo over dirt than spending time with her family?
   8 hours later

I still had to go to school my dad dropped me off before leaving for work in his helicopter and when I came back at three guess what I saw?

My mom was still fertilizing, Fluffy was licking her never-before filled bowl so much I swear there was a tiny wet dent in it and Cori was crying softly in a puddle of toilette water! I was so mad but my mom yelled at me when I tried to talk to her so I had to do everything SHE was supposed to.

After I fed and washed both Fluffy and Cori I hid in the garage with fluffy to do my Homework so my mom wouldn’t scream at me to do something else.

At 8:00 when me and dad where about to resort to eating pop-tarts for dinner mom came in smelling so bad fluffy ran into my room and hid under the covers. She proudly announced that she was finished and was ready to make dinner but it would be a while, I grabbed an apple and ran to my room to join Fluffy.

I have to admit it was worth the wait, the salmon was amazing "So" my mom said "How was school?" "Greeeat" I said "JAMIE you DON’T use sarcasm with your parents" my dad grunted in agreement. I stuffed the rest of my dinner in my mouth and before I could be yelled because of that too I ran to the computer and turned it on

I wasn't expecting anything but I just wanted to check my email and then a loud *PING* erupted out of my computer "Jamie WHAT WAS THAT?" my father boomed “umm an IM dad" my dad mumbled something intelligible under his breath and my mom said that Cori was asleep and not to wake him. I muted my computer and I looked at the sender, It was Unknown I knew my parent would be mad at me for this but I didn’t care plus the sender's IM said " Hi Jamie!" I took a deep breath and typed back "Hi...who is this?" a long pause fallowed then the person typed back "My...My name is Jordan I don’t go to your school but my sister does and I saw you when I went with my mom to pick her up, I'm home schooled" "oh" I replied still confused and slightly scared but excited that a boy was sending me an IM. "So why you home schooled I replied trying to be friendly" "oh well my mom read somewhere that boys should be home schooled" "oh, that’s weird" I replied I was about to type something else but He suddenly typed back "I need to go oh and Jamie?" "Yes..?" "I think your really pretty" and Jordan sighed off.

I went to bed with a funny feeling in my heart and I knew I had developed my very first crush on a boy I have never seen before, I went to bed dreaming about how jordan might look.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2008, 05:17:30 pm by LouieLove » Logged

Rock“All the lonely people, where do they all come from? / All the lonely people, where do they all belong?- Beatles” Rock
Evil Call Me Maddie  Evil
L0w3rfr3ak

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2008, 10:28:50 pm »

The second and third picture from last is really small. But I like the story so far. Good work.

Sometimes I creep myself out....:chainsaw:
You're under my control...!
Now click this link: My Sims Cheesy
And check out my story~!: Belling's Curse Cheesy
vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2008, 10:39:25 pm »

This is very cute!  I think the small pics might be thumbnails?  Maybe thats why they are so small?
I do like the story so far!

Coptic Text
Now, when you come under their power, one of them who is the overseer will say to you: "Who are you, and where are you from?"

You are then to say to him, "I am a child of humanity and I am from the Source."
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2008, 09:35:48 am »

I think this story has a lot of potential.  I like it so far and look forward to reading more.

If you'd like bigger pictures, set your ingame snapshots options to 'large'.  You can find it by clicking the little camera icon in the user panel in the game.

Visit me on my blog - Astral Faery's Magical Tales
-For some awesome reading try SimTales:  http://simtalesblog.blogspot.com/
-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
LouieLove

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2008, 06:46:51 pm »

Thank you guys SO much it means a lot seeing as this is my first story, look 4 an update soon-no later than Sunday (8 grade bleh!) Please fallow my story (oh and should I change the title??)

Rock“All the lonely people, where do they all come from? / All the lonely people, where do they all belong?- Beatles” Rock
J00wish

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2008, 08:47:23 pm »

Great job!

"Cant sleep... Clown will eat me." -- Bart Simpson  

LouieLove

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2008, 05:15:10 pm »

I have too re-install my games because I downloaded something with a bug and my computure crashed! But i PROMISE once I get it all sorted out I will START THIS STORY OVER! I am sorry but I have to do what I have too do!

*I think I am going to make a new thread when I start the story over So I will keep the name*

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: