Insimenator.org
April 16, 2024, 05:39:39 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My Closet diappeared  (Read 2504 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
D1ba

View Profile
« on: September 21, 2008, 10:13:59 pm »

I hope I'm not adding anything that's on here, but seeing as I haven't seen anything else about this, i'm going to ask. When I first started with apartment life, the "In Style" closets (both of them) seemed fine. I even saw the woohoo in and everything else but never tried those interactions. But suddenly the closets disappeared on me. I even took out all of my CC and went back, but they were still missing. Only when I uninstalled and reinstalled apartment life did the closets come back. I put my CC back and they were still there, but once I added more CC they disappeared again! Does anybody know how to stop this issue?
DarkAmaranth

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2008, 06:05:53 am »

Umm quit adding the CC that makes them disapear.
D1ba

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2008, 04:34:24 pm »

Well I figured that, but I was hoping that there was something else I could do. I haven't added anymore, and it disappeared again, so I thought that maybe it was something else. And no, I don't currently have any CC in my game at all.
sleighill

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2008, 04:56:53 pm »

Quote from: DarkAmaranth;1390587
Umm quit adding the CC that makes them disapear.

You could've come up with a better answer than this one...quite nasty indeed!
Who the hell knows what custom content would make them disappear without being told it would do so?

I'm quite disappointed that someone on InSim would be so negative...and if this is how you respond to a valid question...perhaps this site needs a different person to respond.

Those who judge others...do so to mask their own insecurities.
Jasumi

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2008, 05:08:03 pm »

Quote from: sleighill;1391356
You could've come up with a better answer than this one...quite nasty indeed!
Who the hell knows what custom content would make them disappear without being told it would do so?

I'm quite disappointed that someone on InSim would be so negative...and if this is how you respond to a valid question...perhaps this site needs a different person to respond.

DarkAmarath is not a moderator. This is simply a community member who decided to post in this thread. InSim is different than MTS2 in the respect that non-moderators post often in the Help Section. I am not a moderator as well, but I often venture into here to help others when my knowledge could possibly be of some use.

To the original poster, you should try removing your dressers and see if there is a conflict. Does this disappearance occur in all lots or specifically one?

(3rd) Ae Young Kim Mother of the Year
D1ba

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2008, 09:38:06 pm »

In all the lots, I tried going somewhere else and it was still missing. Then when I took out all my CC it came back again. It usually happened when I played for a couple hours and saved my game, when I came back they would be gone. I'll look into the other dressers, I think maybe it could do with one of them. I had numenor and Marilu's hacked coat rack, but when I took it out it was still missing. If it is a different dresser, I'll find out... very slowly though:P thank you, if I find anything else, then I'll ask again.

I noticed that it works in houses but not in apartments with or without the CC, I don't know if there's anything to do about that so i'll just wait until a patch comes or something, thanks for the help
« Last Edit: September 27, 2008, 01:03:11 pm by D1ba » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: