Insimenator.org
April 16, 2024, 05:13:57 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Furniture all over the place........  (Read 3478 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
justluvly101

View Profile
« on: September 22, 2008, 09:00:53 am »

I was curious too know if anyone else is having the problem I'm having ?? This has happen to me twice now.I've had my playable sim go to a neighbours home and knock on the door so they could visit them.When the neighbours house lights up and my playable sim enters the furniture is all over the place. Its the furniture I used to decorate the neighbours house but its in odd places like chairs in the bathroom ,sectional couches are just the chairs now, counters all over the place ..Its just odd!! Its like a scene from poltergeist....But if I exit the lot and reenter and play the "neighbour" I was trying to visit the furniture is where it should be when I decorated ?!? So I was just wondering if anyone would know ifs its a hack I stuck in my DL folder because if it is I can't figure it out.

Thanks in advance for any info or help Smiley Because I really need it Cheesy
Dizzymental

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2008, 03:35:39 pm »

This was happening to me, and so I started removing hacks, to find which ones were causing trouble. I can't be sure but one of the mods I took out of my game recently that may have stopped it from happening was the windows hack. I'm not sure what it's called. It's a hack that enables you to open a window. Can't even remember where I downloaded it. If you have that mod in your game, consider it a suspect.
justluvly101

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2008, 06:25:32 am »

Thanks for the info ..I was afraid it was goin to be a hack problem.I just wish I could remember when it first happen and what I had put in just before it started Sad(
Thank you again Cheesy
michaelchan21

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2008, 07:46:33 pm »

I have the same problem too although I don't have any hack for the windows. It might be the apt door hack instead, I'm not sure really. It's kind of annoying but I can stand it as long as when it comes back to normal when I play that particular neigbour again.
justluvly101

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2008, 11:04:47 am »

Ya i looked at my folder also. I dont have any hacks for windows either.I said the samething to my boyfriend ..I can live with it for now.When the patch comes out I'll dump this hood and start fresh because other then that nothing is really bugging me in my game.I just wish I could figure it out Smiley
« Last Edit: September 26, 2008, 06:26:43 am by justluvly101 » Logged
Dizzymental

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2008, 05:50:33 pm »

Well I still think it's a hack problem. The problem went away once I started weeding out my hacks. At least I know it isn't the windows hack that was causing the problem though. Thanks. Smiley
justluvly101

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2008, 06:27:02 am »

Oh ! Thanks for letting me know..I will for sure try and find the problem this weekend.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: