Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 02:51:22 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mod Request Please Oh Please :)  (Read 3593 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
SimGirl20
Serial Downloader

View Profile
« on: January 12, 2009, 04:07:44 am »

Hey Squinge,

I know I haven't asked for anything in a while but I was really hoping you would consider this and not just for me but for all AL players as well Grin could you make a mod where you could see the other tenants in the buildings furnishings that is soo annoying for me so I downloaded the novanishingdorms hack from maty but I'm not sure if that would work for an apartment building but rather just a dorm if you could do this one I would really appreciate it

Thanks For Reading
-Amber
Celestra

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2009, 07:53:57 pm »

I think you will find that the mod from maty is ( no vanish in dorms ) and all it does is stop your dorm guests from disappearing into the npc students dorm bedrooms never to reappear until after the party, or they want to go home, or you go into the dorm bedrooms searching for them
« Last Edit: January 13, 2009, 07:59:32 pm by Celestra » Logged

:wav: Ok so i cant design anything worthwhile .But i can sure as hell download custom content as fast as the next person:slap:
SimGirl20
Serial Downloader

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2009, 10:50:35 pm »

Hey Celestra,

Nice talking to you again Cheesy I have that mod over at maty but theres not a hack that lets you see their furnishings? because I'd like to know what they were doing in the privacy of their apartments that would make things more interesting for me but if there isn't thats okay thanks for helping hon

Celestra

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2009, 01:21:14 pm »

The thing is that non controllable sims in other dorms or appts do not actually do anything so there is nothing to watch and making them invisible means the game doesnt slow down having to draw everything

They go into the dorm/appt they own and stand just inside the door until their motives rise up and then they come out again or until you knock on their door and get let in whereupon that dorm/appt becomes active and visible and they then do whatever they want in it IE play piano or watch tv or your sim interacts with them , until you leave where it becomes inactive again

:wav: Ok so i cant design anything worthwhile .But i can sure as hell download custom content as fast as the next person:slap:
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2009, 11:55:37 pm »

Celestra is correct I could make it so you can see inside but it will slow down the game.

If you have a question about my mods post it here
SimGirl20
Serial Downloader

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2009, 02:16:04 am »

Hey Squinge and Celestra sorry it took me so long to get back to you guys on this post but I have been sick with strep throat for about a week now Sad but I'm feeling a bit better and thought I would get on the internet for a bit because its sooo boring lying in the bed all the time >_< but about the hack I didn't know that the sims living in the other apartments just stood there like idiots and didn't do anything thats so dumb why would maxis make such a stupid move? I guess there really is no use for the hack afterall but thats not your fault but the always annoying EA angry thank you for considering making it for me though!
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2009, 05:10:43 pm »

Leaving this thread open for further updates on a possible mod.

I personally don't really see the point in wanting to see other Sims or their furniture in their apartments because I sure don't want my game to slow down drastically just to see them go about their lives in those apartment lots.

But that's just my $1's worth of input.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
Llial

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2009, 07:55:27 am »

Some glitch in my game letted me see for a while my neighbors appartment and no, I prefered to reinstall the game, because of al the stupid things the will do.

The baby was lying on the stone floor and the parents are dancing. Standing stupidly by the door for hours. Playing peek-a-boo constandly with the toddler. Real aktivity like a normal houshold is not going on, just the annoying things what we normally nuke with mods.

And the game was slow, slow and slow.
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2009, 04:56:10 pm »

That is the very reason I was hesitant to use any mod that will let me view people and their activities inside their apartment lots.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: