Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 05:11:36 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: No More Bees, Skunk or Posion Ivy Updated 3-23-09  (Read 25694 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Lauralli

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2008, 09:44:33 am »

Thank you. :-)
sparkle777uk

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2008, 08:36:26 am »

Thanks Smiley
aborym

Black Metal War Machine

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2008, 01:10:47 am »

thanks

The Deathship Has A New   Captain:evil5:
wanda1000

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2008, 09:07:21 am »

I was hoping to find the alternate version mentioned above that would stop the bee chases during 'bug hunting'. Will that become available soon?
Celestra

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 13, 2008, 11:14:32 pm »

Also wondering if Squinge has managed the mod adjustmentto also stop bees from chasing you when bug hunting

:wav: Ok so i cant design anything worthwhile .But i can sure as hell download custom content as fast as the next person:slap:
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 14, 2008, 03:35:15 pm »

He did make an alternate version to address that to be tested in Beta before the old Insimenator site went belly up. We haven't looked at the results and see if it needs any more tweaking as he is still out for awhile.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
Celestra

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 14, 2008, 04:10:47 pm »

thanks for the response Chaavik

:wav: Ok so i cant design anything worthwhile .But i can sure as hell download custom content as fast as the next person:slap:
wanda1000

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 20, 2008, 06:39:04 am »

A few days before the Insim went down, he said in a pm that the no bees during bug hunting would be up for downloading that weekend. Now I wonder if he is no longer at this site as it has been quite some time since that pm and the alternate version isn't here.
Celestra

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 20, 2008, 11:26:37 am »

Scroll up 2 messages

Chaavik has replied saying Squinge had it in testing but he is currently unavailable for a while to do mods or finish testing any

I am sure that if we have patience and wait then hopefully Squinge will update this . After all its not life threatening or anything just an annoyance in a game we love

Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 20, 2008, 02:25:57 pm »

Yes, the mod is still in testing. But there was an issue with the test mod where Sims weren't able to collect bugs (butterflies, spiders and beetles). So yeah, gonna be patient for that one.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
wanda1000

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 22, 2008, 12:10:25 am »

Scroll up 2 messages

Chaavik has replied saying Squinge had it in testing but he is currently unavailable for a while to do mods or finish testing any

I am sure that if we have patience and wait then hopefully Squinge will update this . After all its not life threatening or anything just an annoyance in a game we love

Celesta, I don't need you to interpet someone else's post. Scroll up 2 and read that I posted what I understood the situation to be. No one implied any 'life threatening situation". I don't understand why you do these things. Don't I have any right to post what I had come to know? First bbs, MATY, ...now here.
Celestra

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 22, 2008, 11:15:40 am »

Sorry Wanda1000  i didnt intend it to be rude or say that you didnt have any right to know

I posted it so that it might help you know why it was not done yet

As far as I am aware I have not commented on any posts of yours at other sites so why you bring them into your post as if i have i have no idea .
« Last Edit: December 30, 2008, 03:23:14 pm by Celestra » Logged

friendlyquark

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 25, 2009, 10:10:25 pm »

Just so you know, I worship your shorts, mate. The hunt bugs thing was bollocks enough without the bees! Thank you!

Toddler - The other white meat.
mrs ladybug

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 08, 2009, 05:49:47 pm »

Thank you Grin

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: