Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 04:20:15 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ugly, ugly work clothes...  (Read 2789 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Xtian913

View Profile
« on: September 23, 2008, 09:31:34 am »

Hello all,

I have a question: Does anyone know of a way, either via in-game method, or mod/hack, to not have my neighborhood sims visit other sims for a party or invite in their ugly work clothes?  

We spend alot of time and care creating sims and making them unique only to have them show in a lab coat, or fast food uniform! It's very annoying and I hope there is a way to change it...? Is there? Tongue
DarkAmaranth

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2008, 08:29:28 pm »

Over at ModTheSims2.com there is a dress casual for work mod that lets sims wear thier everyday clothes to work.
Xtian913

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2008, 07:36:57 am »

Thanks, Dark, I'll check it out. I don't really mind them throwing on their uniform when I play with them, but I guess this will help with the problem of when they visit others. Smiley
blackvelvet

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2008, 02:55:01 am »

Insim has a feature that allows you to change the clothes of everybody on the lot (residential is easier but it can be done on community lots using the "boolprop dormspecifictoolsdisabled false" in-game cheat).

They'll walk by or turn up when invited to the current lot in the their workclothes if you left their lot whilst they were at work.
Xtian913

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2008, 02:36:04 pm »

Okay, so let me get this right... in general, if I leave save a lot while that Sim is at work, they WILL show up in their work clothes?

BUT, I can fix that by using that cheat you posted? It will just turn them back to their Everyday clothes?
tallsimsfan77

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2008, 02:56:36 pm »

Quote from: blackvelvet;1394878
(residential is easier but it can be done on community lots using the "boolprop dormspecifictoolsdisabled false" in-game cheat).
Or by downloading the version of inSIM that allows its random doodads to spawn.

Sigs are for smokers.
Xtian913

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2008, 07:07:37 pm »

Quote from: tallsimsfan77;1395294
Or by downloading the version of inSIM that allows its random doodads to spawn.

I'm sorry, I don't know what you mean...
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2008, 04:03:32 am »

The Wardrobe Adjustor of the InSIMenator will allow you to change clothes of all sims.

The Sim Blender (http://www.simbology.com) will allow you to change clothes of all sims.

The Visitor Controller (http://www.simbology.com) will force any one visiting a lot or walking by to change into whatever clothes you want them in.  (InSIM and Blender require you to force the change.)

There are some Clothes Changing Doors at http://www.simlogical.com that will force any sim passing through the door into the clothes you select.  Tunaisafish has similar doors on MTS2.
Dan Fixx

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2008, 04:16:30 am »

Xtian931 : Thanks for asking the question.
Ancienthighway : Thanks for pointing us to Simbology, a new discovery for me!

Hi, I'm Dan.
No, I don't color between the lines.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: