Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 01:39:02 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sim Dissapear???  (Read 1992 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
gigisexy

View Profile
« on: September 23, 2008, 09:04:23 pm »

Hi! all simmers i have a problem and i am really desperate.I have Nightlife EP and it's working fine .I made a sim and i already have her in my custom house evrything is working fine but i have to end the game to have lunch or break when i go back to play no more Sim gone ..I tried the second time still the same pls.help...

GIGISEXY
gali

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2008, 08:43:47 pm »

Sometimes the sim turns out to be invisible, and you can find her only by the plumbob over her head.

As this hack is not anymore on Merola's site (it works with NL), I upload it here - the mind control mirror. You put it in your Downloads folder. It's found under "mirrors" section. Hang  it on  the wall, click on it, choose "family" - it will direct you to the place of the sim. If she is invisible, grab the plumbob, and delete it. Save and exit. Enter again, and you will find her near the mail box.
You can control any sim - visitor or NPC.

At least, it will give you a message, if she is still in the lot.

* Mindcontrol.zip (2.61 KB - downloaded 81 times.)
gigisexy

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2008, 01:54:06 am »

Hi there gali i will try that and thanks so much i really appreciate ur advise and help..God Bless!

Gigisexy

By the way friend i forgot to tell you theres no even a plumbob so how i can find her..welli will still try to do it and find her
« Last Edit: September 25, 2008, 01:56:31 am by Squinge » Logged
gali

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2008, 05:57:07 am »

The mirror should turn the screen view to the place she is. It always do it, when a visitor sim teen is angry and run away. When the police return him, he is always invisible. I select him, and the screen view is turned straight to the place he is.
DecoraChroi
Frigid Witch
Super Mod

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2008, 09:10:03 am »

There are two ways to get back your sim. You can delete, save, exit and then re-enter the lot. If you have the insimenator installed, you can spawn the summoner. In the electronic/all catagory, look for the maxis little brown box, click on it and select restore family to which ever sim you are missing.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2008, 01:45:05 pm by DecoraChroi » Logged

"The power to question is the basis of all human progress."
gigisexy

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2008, 06:54:31 pm »

Thank you so much for all your help.The problem is my sim don't dissappear when i am playing .Sim dissapear when i quit the game and come back to play the house is there but no Sim.Is there any problem w/ the installation.When i play the house w/ sims w/c comes w/ the game package they are ok what ever the situation left when i m back is to continue..What happenned can't i play my own Sim that i made..where i have to check this please help..i tried again last made a new sim everything ok i bought the mirror again quit save when i return no sim in the house..
gigisexy

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2008, 07:09:33 pm »

Is there any difference bet. Nightlife and Sims2 De luxe expansions???
gali

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2008, 10:30:53 am »

I went to the official site, and there are not different patches for NL and Sims2 DeLuxe.

Just curious: did you download the Sims Bodyshop, cloned any sim, packaged it, and then install it in the game.  It creates the SavedSims folder in your game (same as Downloads folder).

Do this test - create a sim in the bodyshop, package it, install it in the game, and try to choose him from the CAS, and play with him. Does the dissapearing stop when you save and leave the game, and then return to play?
I  am not sure it will help, but it worth a try (something is wrong with the CAS sim's file, as if it's not saved when you leave the game).

Edit: Squinge, You are the professional here! Say something...Smiley.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2008, 10:38:21 am by gali » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: