Insimenator.org
April 18, 2024, 06:15:49 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Children stay later and no roaches bad witch for AL  (Read 4272 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
xzone7

View Profile
« on: September 24, 2008, 10:23:49 am »

Thank you for considering my two requests for Apartment Life. I have all the EP and SP released.

I would like to request an update to children stay later so teens can stay until 12:00 pm and children until 8:00 pm.

My second request is for bad witches to stop leaving roaches on community owned lots.
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2008, 10:33:01 am »

Okay, I located one of the older mods I think you're looking for to see if it works with Apartment Life. The Visiting Children & Teens Stay Later sounded like what you described, but I want you to look and tell me if that is what you're looking for or wanting something different.

If that is what you're looking for, then one of us will check for compatibility and get back to you with further details. Otherwise, can you try to explain how you want the children and teens to stay up later?

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
xzone7

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2008, 11:22:36 am »

Quote from: Chaavik;1393932
Okay, I located one of the older mods I think you're looking for to see if it works with Apartment Life. The Visiting Children & Teens Stay Later sounded like what you described, but I want you to look and tell me if that is what you're looking for or wanting something different.

If that is what you're looking for, then one of us will check for compatibility and get back to you with further details. Otherwise, can you try to explain how you want the children and teens to stay up later?

The Visiting Children & Teens Stay Later Version 1.0A is the correct mod. Thank you.
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2008, 11:55:26 am »

Okay, I verified the mod for compatibility with AL. This one needs to be checked out for a possible update.

Check the status info on this mod at Apartment Life Compatibility List.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2008, 07:17:53 pm »

Children stay later is in testing.

If you have a question about my mods post it here
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2008, 09:34:08 am »

Visiting Children & Teens Stay Later - AL

If you have a question about my mods post it here
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2008, 12:03:18 pm »

Thread is now closed. New mod is out for the hungry mass of customers. Cheesy

Dancing Squirrels
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: