Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 11:18:33 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Change the clothes of BonVoyage Townies....  (Read 2519 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Msplaygurl614
« on: September 24, 2008, 07:51:46 pm »

Hi, is there a hack for this?:
 I have a clothing rack hack where I can change the clothes of townies, university students, and downtownies. But whenever I try to use it for BV, the option just bring up townies from the apartmentlife townies. So I decided to try making the BV townies selectable, and to have them to try using a dresser to change thier clothes, but when i do this, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING shows up for them to put on. Even when trying to buy clothes for them, it shows up as blank. So is there a way to make a hack where we can get CC clothes on them too???
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2008, 12:22:02 am »

Hi, Mr Squinge hasn't done a mod or a tool that enables players to change or select different clothes for the townies, npcs and so on. BUT I found a clothing tool I think you were looking for at MTS2.

Check out Christianlov's Sim Boutique Clothing Rack and read the description and instructions how to use the tool. Take a close look at the screenshot there.

Thread is now closed. Please post any question you have in a new thread at the Mod Help Section.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: