Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 02:41:50 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Skills & Majors tab causes game crashes..  (Read 1018 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
sliimshaydi
« on: September 25, 2008, 11:32:29 pm »

Hi.

I recently started having game crashes with a particular university student of mine. I thought it was just due to circumstances [I quite often invite a lot of sims to his house for parties & such] and just assumed it was because I had too much going on. But now I'm realizing it's just this particular sim. Whenever I click on his 'skills & majors' tab, the game crashes immediately. Whether he's at home, or someone else's home, or community lot. And it's only him, no one else. Weird, because he does not have a custom major or anything like that. I just got AL, but I know it's not AL related because I noticed it before I got AL.

Anyone else having this problem?
gali

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2008, 09:59:39 am »

If he doesn't have a major, may be if you tell him to declare major (phone), it will fix the problem?

Second possibility is, to check his file with the SimPe, and see what is wrong there. I openned the file of Delilah O'Feefe, and it showed me her skills, and her state in "university" section.
Just open his file and compare it to another student's file.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: