Insimenator.org
April 28, 2024, 11:14:35 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sims Deluxe????  (Read 1747 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
gigisexy

View Profile
« on: September 27, 2008, 10:08:49 pm »

Hi there !! I have Sims2 Deluxe i just wanna know where do i have to installall the custom content plus all the download objects and what EP does it classifies??coz i have not seen it in any websites to download i only see nightlife,sims2,Fretime,and all the other EP..Pls. help..
EKozski

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2008, 10:20:19 pm »

All Custom Content goes in your Downloads folder.

When you make your folder inside your Sims 2 folder, it is typed and spelled just like I have it.

Whatever the latest EP it has. That's the one you go by.

The Sims 3.........NO!
 Resident Creator at ColorSims
rwills

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2008, 10:33:31 pm »

It contains the base game and Nightlife Expansion pack. There is, I think, also a different version which contains the base game, Nightlife and the Celebrations Stuff pack. It should say what is included in small print on the back of the box or else in the paper manual inside the box.

The contents of your unzipped or unrared custom content files almost always go into My Documents--EA Games--Sims 2-- Downloads

If for some reason there is not already a folder named Downloads there, you can create one.

General exceptions:

Collection files (along with their accompanying image files) go into:

My Documents--EA Games--Sims 2-- Collections

Neighborhood terrains and their accompanying pictures (if any) go into:

My Documents--EA Games--Sims 2-- sc4 Terrains

Other exceptions which do not go into the Downloads folder include .avi or .mp3 files for custom audio or custom TV video. See any readme files which accompany such custom for installation instructions.
gigisexy

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2008, 11:13:08 pm »

what about the objects i have seen a folder in sims2 deluxe EP2 says objects  do  have to install it there?i mean the downloads that i got..What category do i have to look .. whenever i am browsing for objects and packages..Sim2 only ..coz i have the nightlife downtown on it because i want to have cars ..new style and latest sports car??
EKozski

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2008, 11:22:13 pm »

The contents of your unzipped or unrared custom content files almost always go into My Documents--EA Games--Sims 2-- Downloads

That is what rwills said. Follow the path starting with My Documents. THAT is where the stuff you download goes.

The Sims 3.........NO!
 Resident Creator at ColorSims
gigisexy

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2008, 11:31:09 pm »

Thanks so much guys for all your help i will do it now...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: