Insimenator.org
May 02, 2024, 12:33:08 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bodyshop error  (Read 1284 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Sierra

Don't mind me... I'm just lurking

View Profile WWW
« on: September 28, 2008, 04:25:19 am »

Okay, this is driving me nuts. Seriously. I have been trying to create skintones but everytime I pick one and try to export it, I get an error message saying: "There was a problem exporting the selected textures". Now, I don't know what the problem could be. I did do the lightest version of the skintone I'm currently working on but because I just installed the Free Time a short while ago, I can't remember if I did that one skin before or after the installation. I emptied the Saved Sims and the Projects Folder but that didn't help. Neither did the removal of the Cache. and Cigen files. This problem now affects all the dowloaded skintones, not just the one I'm trying to create. Help? Anyone? :sad2:

DecoraChroi
Frigid Witch
Super Mod

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2008, 09:22:30 am »

Have your tried exporting the maxis skintones as well?

"The power to question is the basis of all human progress."
Sierra

Don't mind me... I'm just lurking

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2008, 09:57:49 am »

Oh, yes. The outcome is the exact same. The bodyshop has become practically useless. It did allow me to make contacts but when I went back to the skintones, it started to spit out those error messages again. :badpoker:

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: