Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 10:03:24 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: EP3 Required: In Testing Community Lot Services  (Read 16090 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« on: April 18, 2006, 02:01:29 pm »

As requested:
This mod allows you to call services for your shop it works for the maid, repairman, gardener & the exterminator.

EP3 is required to use this mod.
This mod is compatible with FFS & GLS.

* CommunityLotServices.zip (0.51 KB - downloaded 1188 times.)
« Last Edit: November 12, 2006, 11:38:48 pm by Squinge » Logged

If you have a question about my mods post it here
Tamorain

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2006, 02:27:25 pm »

thank you so much ! is there a way to get groceries delivered
Ailias

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2006, 02:28:00 pm »

WONDERFUL HACK!!!

Tamorain

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2006, 03:19:00 pm »

works great ! now my sims won't get fried trying to repair the dishwasher .many many thanks
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2006, 03:25:39 pm »

Quote from: Tamorain
works great ! now my sims won't get fried trying to repair the dishwasher .many many thanks
Have you tried all services? I have only tested the exterminator & repairman.

MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2006, 03:37:49 pm »

Now why didn't I think of that instead of requesting a no need for gardener on businesses.

I will have to try this one out espacially for the maid.  I want to check if she will come everyday like she would normally do at residential lot.

I'm wondering though if the shop is not open at 10:00 am what will happen with the maid, will he/she still show up?  Same for the gardener, if the shop is not open at 9:00 am, will it still come if we open later?
« Last Edit: April 18, 2006, 03:42:14 pm by MissDoh » Logged
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2006, 03:46:13 pm »

Quote from: MissDoh
I'm wondering though if the shop is not open at 10:00 am what will happen with the maid, will he/she still show up? Same for the gardener, if the shop is not open at 9:00 am, will it still come if we open later?
That is a good question I made so you can't hire them if your shop is closed but I don't know what would happen if you shop is closed when they show up.

Tamorain

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2006, 03:52:10 pm »

no i didnt try all the services just the repairman
Misty

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2006, 01:55:56 am »

Oh, wonderful!  I'll try to have a go at this tomorrow.  One of my sim has two broken computers in her inventory from her Internet Cafe.  I'm getting really tired of having to drag them home and call the repairman there, then having to wait on the repairman before they can head back to the shop.

kathy
TRAITOR

Rotten traitor

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2006, 04:08:08 am »

Very nice!
MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2006, 11:59:54 am »

Quote from: Misty
Oh, wonderful!  I'll try to have a go at this tomorrow.  One of my sim has two broken computers in her inventory from her Internet Cafe.  I'm getting really tired of having to drag them home and call the repairman there, then having to wait on the repairman before they can head back to the shop.

Squinge made a mod to stop the objects from breaking on business lot.  here is a link to it:  http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=7540&highlight=break
« Last Edit: April 19, 2006, 12:02:11 pm by MissDoh » Logged
MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2006, 09:23:18 pm »

Squinge I was wondering since you were able to found a way to stop the object from breaking on business lots, you also found a way to stop flowers and shrubs from growing or needing watering on business lots... do you think you can found a way so the objects like shower, stove, counters won't get dirty on business lots so we would not need a maid?  

Only thing left to do for the Sims would be to clean-up the dishes which is not that bad or pick-up the trash (if we don't have your bottomless trashcan mod Wink )
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2006, 10:05:32 pm »

Quote from: MissDoh
Only thing left to do for the Sims would be to clean-up the dishes which is not that bad or pick-up the trash (if we don't have your bottomless trashcan mod Wink )
I almost think there may be a global function for making objects dirty I will check & get back to you.

friendlyquark

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2006, 11:01:15 am »

I usuasully just hire some pleb whose sole duty is to scrub and clean. With the "no pay employees" hack it doesn't cost you anything. Mwa ha ha ha ha... Still, I really like the idea of getting the darn repairperson to make "lot" calls.

Toddler - The other white meat.
Ailias

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: April 21, 2006, 11:31:34 am »

I wil try a waiter if it is possible - it will go great in a bar or nightclub Wink

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: