Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 05:11:01 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Telescope Abduction Enabled & Same Day Adoption Service for Freetime/Apartment Life  (Read 4098 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
erinmblair
Site Santa!

View Profile
« on: September 29, 2008, 10:52:59 am »

Squinge, I am very happy that you're back. Cheesy

Two of my favorite mods that I love using is your Get Abducted Enabled and the Same Day Adoption Service and it hasn't worked since Freetime. Could you please update these two mods for both Freetime and Apartment Life? Smiley
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2008, 12:08:30 pm »

I was told that Get Abducted Enabled wasn't needed after FT came out, BUT I will add that to the incompatibility list and have it looked at.

Not sure if you know about a quick cheat off the telescope: Shift+click the telescope and select Get Abducted?

Will get back with you about these two mods.

EDIT:

I just noticed three versions of Get Abducted Enabled. Can you specify which one to be exact? Thanks!

Same Day Adoption appeared to be clean BUT the mod will be tested to be sure it does work for AL.

Is this also your latest EP?
« Last Edit: September 29, 2008, 12:16:20 pm by Chaavik » Logged

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
erinmblair
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2008, 06:40:02 pm »

Apartment Life is my latest EP.

I would love all of the abduction and female abduction to be updated. Anyway, thanks so much in advance. Wink
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2008, 06:48:02 pm »

Okay, I will run this through for compatibility and see what works. I think I got what you're looking for - GetAbductedEnabledCollection.

Will be back with the results and let you know if this version needs any update or not.

EDIT:

Okay, this mod is not compatible with AL. Will add this to the Apartment Life Compatibility List and see if we will or can update this one. Check back there for further update or info.

EDIT:

Okay, I tested Same Day Adoption Service EP4 with Apartment Life and verified the mod does work for AL. I assume this will work with FT for anyone looking for answers to this mod for both FT and AL.

Same Day Adoption Service EP4

**You will get a blank dialog window but there are two choices - Yes and No. I clicked on Yes to adopt a child and got the dialog window for what age group I want to adopt the child from.**

So far, the mod is working as intended.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2008, 06:57:05 pm by Chaavik » Logged

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
erinmblair
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2008, 02:43:00 pm »

Thanks for looking into this, Chaavik. I'm glad Same Day Adoption Service still works. I also hope the Get Abducted Enabled Collection will receive an update.
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2008, 07:21:42 pm »

Same Day Adoption Service - FT/AL

If you have a question about my mods post it here
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: