Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 01:31:35 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Change Clothes from sim menu?  (Read 3330 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Malakaaz

View Profile
« on: September 29, 2008, 12:28:18 pm »

Thanks for all the great mods! You guys are amazing!

I was wondering if you will be doing a hack that allows sims to change their clothes from the pie menu?

Apologies if this was in any way addressed before, I have been trying to keep an eye on this section and the others as well.

Thanks!
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2008, 12:50:54 pm »

There is an option using one of the Insimenator adjusters (I forget which one) that will enable you to change the clothes from the Sim's pie menu. You can download Insimenator 2.9. Read the documentation and directions about installing Insim.

I think the big medicine station has the option for you to add anything to your Sim's pie menu. But I suggest reading the documentation first to understand how to use Insim properly.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
Malakaaz

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2008, 12:55:32 pm »

I've been using the InSimenator since I've been simming (well over a year). Can't believe I've missed this option! :doh:

Thanks for the info. I'll go re-re-read the documentation. :-P
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2008, 04:48:06 am »

I think it's the chair menu. It gives you options to change several things in the pie menus. At least if you're using the SIM version. I don't think the OBJ version has this option, and I've never used the DEST version myself.

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Malakaaz

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2008, 07:15:39 am »

You are correct, theraven. Smiley I have the SIM version installed, and I spawned the InSIMenator, clicked on the chair, and added the wardrobe menu to the active sim. I love it! I still can't believe I've had this in my game all this time and I didn't know it. But then, when I started using the InSIM, I was primarily interested in it for just a few of the features. Guess I just grew tunnel vision until Chaavik opened my eyes. Thanks for contributing to the post, as I'm sure there are others out there who might need the info (as I had).
sabriena

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2008, 08:47:18 am »

It's funny...I actually found this out in the InSIM last night! I was thrilled haha
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2008, 09:34:22 am »

Awesome! Glad to hear about finding what you need off Insim. I used the OBJ version that also have the big medicine station, and the option is available on the chair part to add the wardrobe functions to the Sim's pie menu.

The DEST mod of Insim also lets you spawn the big medicine station and do the same thing.

Just a different way of approach or play style to do the same thing.

If you have any questions about Squinge's mods or requests, feel free to open a new thread either here or in the Mod Help Section.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: