Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 09:14:40 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 30
  Print  
Author Topic: Hula Dance & More New Version Available(5/19/07)  (Read 293232 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #135 on: June 29, 2006, 11:59:50 am »

I just fixed a minor bug there was an extra animation for die of sickness, I noticed it while adding new animations for the next version.

If you have a question about my mods post it here
LunaJupi

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: June 29, 2006, 10:09:17 pm »

One problem with the June 29th update:
It says "All options are now under Hula Dance and more", (Which is a totally awesome addition so all those animations aren't clogging up the screen.) but it doesn't seem to be working for me. Everything is still there when I click on the selected sim. I deleted the old version and re-downloaded it, but the "hula dance and more..." menu still won't show up.
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #137 on: June 30, 2006, 07:04:23 am »

Quote from: LunaJupi
Everything is still there
They show up under Hula & More if it's not showing you may have downloaded the wrong file or have more than one copy of this mod installed, how are the options showing in your game?

Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #138 on: July 03, 2006, 06:16:51 pm »

I have got private messages from a few people saying the new version isn't working, please read the mod description you will not get all of the new animations or poses if you do not own the required EP that those animations or poses came with, most of the new poses in last version I posted require EP2 if you don't own EP2 those options will not appear.

cellestia

View Profile
« Reply #139 on: July 05, 2006, 04:27:21 pm »

yay! new one I will try it out tonight.. ty!!
starwyn

View Profile
« Reply #140 on: July 06, 2006, 08:50:28 am »

Firstly i'd like to say this is THE best download for story writing and a big thankyou to you.

I downloaded all the files about 2 days ago 3rd or 4th of July and have every expansion pack and only one hack (toddler mirror-i think that's the only one) but only a few things show up in the pie menu, hula dance is only that, have a few others but i don't have dance rave, any of the bunch with smell finger, none of the couple poses and basically anything after that. I did read through every single page here (maybe i missed something) and clicked on you're help link and still don't know the answer. Could someone help me with this?

Thankyou in advance Smiley

Really love the mod though, i just wish they all showed up Sad
Ozzucay

View Profile
« Reply #141 on: July 06, 2006, 09:00:24 am »

You only need one file. If you installed all of them at once, that may be why you are having trouble. You only need version 1.05a. Smiley

Read A Lovely Tale! Currently in Chapter 21
starwyn

View Profile
« Reply #142 on: July 06, 2006, 10:23:48 pm »

Thanks very much Cheesy I'll remove the others
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #143 on: July 08, 2006, 03:25:18 pm »

I just posted a new Italian Translation.

Thank You Sims2cri

joe_mulcahy

View Profile
« Reply #144 on: July 09, 2006, 11:51:54 am »

Thank you very much for all your hard work!  You've made SIMS 2 moviemaking, as well as gameplay, a joy.  Keep up the good work!

To General Buzz Grunt, war is a way of life, but now the very lives of all who dwell in Strangetown are in danger. Will his sons crumble beneath his heavy hands? Watch the events play out in Strangetown Conspiracy A film series by Joe Mulcahy and Avatar Arkmage
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #145 on: July 19, 2006, 01:57:45 pm »

I added Warm Butt, Warm Hands, Dance Conga Line, Dance Wild & Crazy, Photo Booth Vampire Poses 1 - 4 , Reaction Swoon, Gesture Binoculars, Hate Letter Pose 1 & 2, Reaction Heebies, Dance Goofy Spin Fall, Reaction Thumbs Down, Reaction Sleezy, Reaction Sizzle, Gesture Call Me, Reaction Retch, Vampire Scope,  Vampire UI Poses 1 - 5, Reaction Look Up Down Body, Gesture Hot, Watch Distressed Can't Look, Stretch Toes, Blow Whistle, Knee Bend, CAS Juggle, Watch Distressed Cringe, Watch Distressed Worry, Jumping Jack, Tub Ahoy Matey, Tub Hold Nose Under Water, Tub Swim, Tub Row Boat, Your Crazy, Wave, Nice Swoon , Laugh At Guffaw, Be Embarrassed, Smell Breath, Nausea, Open Arms, Ah-ha, Yes, Big Nod, Pump Fist, Check Nails, and renamed some of the poses & animations to make them easier to find (Thanks Ozzucay for helping me with those).

KaiRMD1

View Profile
« Reply #146 on: July 19, 2006, 02:08:57 pm »

Whoa dude, you've really been working on this thing, thanks man
liegenschonheit

View Profile
« Reply #147 on: July 19, 2006, 02:24:16 pm »

This is the only mod that I check for updates on nearly a daily basis. I seriously love it, couldn't live without it. Your hacks may be Non-awesome (tm), but this one is just incredible.

Thanks again!

Later Alligators
Lady DarkFire

View Profile WWW
« Reply #148 on: July 19, 2006, 03:05:42 pm »

There are no words to properly thank you for all the hard work you have done for moviemakers and storytellers alike but hank you so much for creating this, this is just wonderful!

Welcome to my Simplicity-Lane neighborhood.
MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #149 on: July 19, 2006, 03:52:40 pm »

Woouuuiiiii huge update, I recently started to use it, I will have so much fun with the new poses. Smiley

Thank you sweetie :love4:
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 30
  Print  

Jump to: