Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 05:36:14 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Apartment Roofs Help  (Read 1762 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
scalad

View Profile
« on: September 30, 2008, 03:36:16 am »

How do I build the roofs like these in this thread: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=300626

I mean the different colours and the actual style. I can't seem to get the same roof style. Thanks!

You can upload my creations with your sim or lot or neighbourhood but only to free sites, not the exchange and no paysites. You can credit too if you wish. If a creation I have created has custom content from another artist please ask them for permission first to upload with your neighbourhood. I have all expansions and stuff packs.
DarkAmaranth

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2008, 08:11:06 pm »

That is the default colors, plus yellow as well. No roof angle change. To use them you need to build a third floor one square smaller than the secons and first roof with floor tiles under auto roofs, then you can place the decorative piecs, rotaing them to fit as you would any other object in buy mode. Note that floor behind the fancy roof is useable but, it cannot have any exterior doors or windows due to the use of the decorative roof pieces surrounding it. Makes a great vampire loft in apartments though.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: