Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 07:15:55 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Yearly Apocalypse Challenge - February 24th Update!!  (Read 20669 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
AjiDivine

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: November 11, 2008, 09:17:37 pm »

Basil finally got up the nerves to ask Mina to marry him. Of course, Mina says yes. She has fallen for Basil and is so happy he finally asked. She had thought they would go on living together until she turned up pregnant. Yates had explained to her that Basil was the chosen heir and it was up to him to carry on the family name. He told her that she would have to share that responsibility with Basil. She told Yates she would be honored to be Basil wife and mother of the next generation.

Death finally came for Yates. Yet as much as he missed Jasper, he wasn't ready to leave his children. He tried to fight with the Grim Reaper, just like Jasper. His family watched in horror, secretly hoping he would win.

Death won and Jasper had no choice but to accept his fate. At least now he could be with Jasper again. Anise watch her dad go and she felt totally lost. Now she and Basil were responsible for the triplets. At least Basil had Mina, but she had no one to comfort her.

Soon after Yates death, Jasper's ghost started haunting the house. She nearly scared Mina to death. Jasper is fairly angry in her ghostly state. Mina had thought Jasper liked her.

Mina was so upset about everything. She wasn't married yet and now any children she had would never know their grandparents. She had grown to care about Basil's family and she just didn't know how they were going to make it. Basil was the head of the family and the chosen heir. Basil did his best to assure her that they would do just fine. His parents left plenty of books with tips on parenting and survival.

Basil had a talk with each of the triplets about their role in the family now that their parents were no longer with them. He assured them that he would be fair with each of them. Then asked Dill to be a witness to his marriage to Mina. Dill felt honored to stand in witness, in fact he felt a bit grown up.

Rosemary had come to Mina with a problem with a boy at school. It turns out that the boy is Mina's brother and he has a big crush on Rosemary, so he picks at her. Mina told Rosemary to ignore his jibes and eventually he will stop and actually talk to her like a real person. Mina was glad to know that the girls thought enough of her to come to her with problems. She knew she had to call her brother the next time the phone was working properly.

Basil and Mina exchange vows as Dill watches. The girls are also nearby, all hoping that someday they too will be able to move out and marry. They knew if they stayed in the family home they would not be able to marry and have children.

Meanwhile, the newlyweds were eager to ...ummm.... get started on the next generation.  

Looks like generation three will soon be here.

Simming is a way of Life!!!  :toothy4:
Check out my sims pictures.
My Apocalyse Challenge
2nd Place in Part of Your World - Jocelyn Lanier
3rd Place in The Devil
GtSimsGirl1208

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 13, 2008, 11:05:29 pm »

please update the story
AjiDivine

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 23, 2008, 10:55:42 pm »

Generation 3 is born!
[/B][/SIZE]

Mina's belly grows everyday and so does her appetite. She still goes to work, but soon she won't be able to.

Ginger throws a fit when she is told she can't go out on a date yet. Her older siblings ignore her tantrum.

Mina seems to be most comfortable walking around the house in her undies. Basil has asked her to put clothes on, but she says she is hot most of the time. Poor Dill was constantly embarrassed everytime he saw her.

Mina took time on Tuesday's to call on everybody she knows. She knows Basil and Anise are getting closer to reaching the top of their career ladders and the more people the family knows the better for them all. She has even gotten word that she would get a promotion, because her reputation is growing.

Basil and Anise have a pillow fight in order to keep their fun levels up. No one gets a promotion going to work grumpy.

Ginger and Rosemary talk about their hope of one day getting out of the house and going to college. Ginger hopes Anise hurries up and reaches the top of the military career, so she can get out on her own. Rosemary hopes that Basil hurries up to reach his goal, because she is tired of bathing in the sink.

Welcome to the world, Saffron!

Welcome to the world, Mace!

Welcome to the world, Sabola! (Male Egyptian name meaning pepper. So essentially it is still a cooking seasoning/herb.)

With all the people in the house, Anise was so pleased that she finally reached the top of her career.

She knew that now things could actually change in her life. She could have what she wanted a family and her own place. Now all she had to do was wait for next Tuesday to call over Cody. They had been talking regularly and he would come by for visits. Now she could go out on dates. Life was getting better.

She and Cody were in love. Anise wanted to make it official, so she proposed. Cody accepted, he was tired of living and not moving on in his life. Finally he could age and have a family.

Aah! Nothing like being picked up by your own personal helicopter. Yep, Anise had made it big. Now everyone could go on dates and kids could go off to college.

Now that the possibility of going off to college was actually real, the triplets put all of their heart into completing the homework and doing great on their jobs. They wanted to get as much scholarship money as they could. The highschool counselors said that they definitely would get at least $1500 a piece because their parents were deceased. They all dreamed of dates and meeting lots of new people. They were a little bummed out when they were told they could not live in the dorm, because apparently founding family members had to live in a house. Still they were excited.

Mina loves her babies. She enjoys playing with them and cuddling them. She knew all to soon that they would be growing up and one of them would be the next heir.

Basil did it!! He reached the top of the medical career. Now everyone can at least take a shower and now birth control was available. He hopes that Mina doesn't want to immediately start using birth control, because he wanted a big family. He wanted the Yearly-Teniman dynasty to flourish. Besides the more founding members working on getting back all of the things his parents had before the big boom the quicker it could happen.

Mace grows up.

Sabola grows up.

Saffron grows up. She has her grandmother's eyebrows and hair. So far all females born have Jasper's hair and eyebrows.

The day Mina finds out she is pregnant again, the triplets tell her that they will be heading off to college in a few weeks. Mina is happy for them, but she sure will miss their help with the little ones. Now that Basil has reached the top of his career, hopefully they can coordinate off days so someone will always be home. Now that Anise is engaged and planning to move out, it was going to be just herself and Basil to take care of the children. Maybe Basil could just quit and stay home.....but more than likely he won't.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Next update will be sometime after the Thanksgiving holiday. I am going out of town for the week.

My Apocalyse Challenge
3rd Place in The Devil
xoJessi

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 24, 2008, 01:34:27 pm »

Awwww!!! Great update AJ. Cheesy
Everyone is doing so well and wowie.... triplettes! again. lol
The genes are so great, since everyone is beautiful.

Looking forward to the next update!

My Sims Journal/Photo Album Come see what my sims are up to!

Real Sims
Sims Oasis
AjiDivine

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 07, 2008, 06:40:29 pm »

Thanks xoJessi. I just can't make myself introduce weird genes into the family. Well, I gotta get into the game and see where I left off last month.

My Apocalyse Challenge
3rd Place in The Devil
Starwish001

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 10, 2008, 06:48:36 pm »

I like this! But uh, I will never understand that apocalypse challenge, what is it correctly, I saw the rules but since english isn't my native, I don't understand everything and I lose the will for reading it. But, how I see, I think it's hard...

AjiDivine

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 11, 2008, 10:35:43 pm »

Starwish001, it is sometimes hard for me to understand it too. I am doing my best to follow the rules.

Generation 3 is growing

Saffron is growing into pretty littel girl. She has the hair and eyebrows of her grandmother. She is a fiesty little girl.

Mace is a handsome little man. He seems to favor his mother a lot. Mace spends lots of time daydreaming.

Sabola is also a handsome guy. You will find him cleaning up or reading.

Not long after the triplets grew into school age children, Spice was born. She has her dad's skin color and her mom's eye color.

Basil is a happy man now. He has a house full of laughter and he rolled a want for 10 children. Mina rolled the same thing too.

Spice grows up and she doesn't have the Yearly female traits (red eyebrows and hairstyle). She is so cute.

Close up of Spice. Isn't she cute! I am so glad to see a female with a different hairstyle than Jasper's.

Mina is pregnant again and Basil is thrilled. He told her that while lots of medicine is available now birth control is still being tested. Of course, Mina believed him.

Sabola and Mace enjoy playing chess together on the weekends. Mina has to make Saffron come in the house, because she would freeze to death outside building snowmen and making snowangels.

Generation 2 triplets are now in university. They have a nice little house that they live in on campus. Right now they are concentrating on their lessons, so they can graduate and finish up on the careers they started in highschool.

My Apocalyse Challenge
3rd Place in The Devil
AjiDivine

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 19, 2009, 11:46:43 pm »

Generation 2 College Pics

Study time is important for the triplets

Fire safety is a must young lady!!

Rosemary gets her first kiss

The triplets met a lot of different people during their college years. No names will be given.

Dill fell in love with this young lady. She may be joining the family down the road.

This young lady was chosen to move in the house and hold it for future generations.

This is a pic of the triplets coming from their very last test in college. Dill went to his finals in his pg's, since he knew he had no worries. The penguin was waiting outside to greet and congratulate them on graduating.

My Apocalyse Challenge
3rd Place in The Devil
steelguy

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 06, 2009, 02:45:52 pm »

Big, big families. I couldn't handle triplets. One of my sim families had twins and that was hard enough to deal with.  Cheesy
AjiDivine

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 24, 2009, 10:50:31 pm »

I love big sim families.

Update!!

Twins - Cumin and Fennel

Fennel

Cumin

Cumin grows up nicely

Fennel grows up into a friendly boy

Spice is such a cutie.

Sabola

Mace

Saffron

Anise & Cody - Update

A pregnant Anise plays chess with Cody

Anise has a huge belly!

Introducing Pepper!

Myrtle

Bay - boy

Myrtle as toddler

Bay as toddler

Pepper as a toddler. She is the only child in generation 3 that has the grandmothers eye color. Too bad she can't be an heir.

I am almost ready to send the oldest of generation 3 to college. Mina hasn't reached the top of her career yet. Basil retired when Cumin and Fennel were toddlers to be home with them, because Mina's schedule had changed. Anise has retired, so that Cody can work on his career path and she can be home with the triplets. The younger generation 2 triplets are all graduated and are starting out in their careers.

My Apocalyse Challenge
3rd Place in The Devil
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: