Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 11:29:47 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Remember the Servo on College Lots..?  (Read 3415 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
liquidflame

View Profile
« on: October 01, 2008, 12:21:44 am »

Hello Squinge & co!

First *glomps* thanks for returning and updating all your mods! You are amazing! (Baaah. Hehehe. But seriously, you rock!)

But I diiiid have a little question for ya... Do you remember (Im 99% sure it was you who made it), a hack to enable servos to activate on college lots?

If it works for AL and is here, would someone mind linking? I can't find it again. Thanks. And if not, if others want it too, perhaps updating it to AL only if it's not too much trouble? (I don't believe any of the EPs removed the "barr warning you can't activate servos on college lots, only college personal and students, blah blah blah" thing.)

Thanks much! *hug and hands out e-cookies and e-cake to everyone* :happy8:
« Last Edit: October 01, 2008, 12:28:55 am by liquidflame » Logged
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2008, 01:40:44 am »

You are right. Mr Squinge did make Initialize Servos on College Lots and one other mod for all lots.

The Initialize Servos on College Lots had been verified for compatibility and may need to be checked for a possible update.

Check the Apartment Life Compatibility List for further details on this mod and the other one.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
liquidflame

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2008, 08:57:02 pm »

Thank you very much!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: