Insimenator.org
April 29, 2024, 12:25:21 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Witch Help :)  (Read 2423 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
xx.Abi.xx

View Profile WWW
« on: October 01, 2008, 07:35:46 pm »

I a currently playing Sims and made my Sim and very good witch. Using Insim, I made her the highest you can get with the witches, I made all the ingredients, but I still cant cast a spell....

My Sim wants to cast a spell but I cant do it, anyone got any ideas ?

She reminded me of what it did to her when I left — what it still does to her when I leave. She feels horrible about bringing that up, but she’s right. I’ll never be able to make up for that, but I’ll never stop trying anyway.

~Edward Cullen, Eclipse,
Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2008, 10:08:55 pm »

In order to gain new spells, your sim first has to study them via their spell book. As your Sim's magic level rises, new spells are learned. I've also noticed if you cheat and give yourself a high-level witch, you still need to have your Sim study their chosen path for a bit to gain all the new spells.

Also, some spells only work under certain conditions. Try clicking on your Sim, the ground, another Sim, etc., and see if the 'Cast Spell' menu pops up.

If none of the above works, you probably have a hack in play that's conflicting. You have removed the Inteenimater, right? Right? *glares* Tongue

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
xx.Abi.xx

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2008, 03:27:43 am »

My Sims magic level is 1000, I checked on the Insim Smiley   I also checked on the altar thingy what spells I can do and there are loads of there.

Ive tried clicking on loads of different things but the 'Cast Spall...' menu doesnt appear anywhere !!!

Inteen ? I have to REMOVE it ? ARE YOU JOKING ?!?!?!?!?! Lol, I cant ! Yout cant ask me to do such a horrific thing !!! Lol, okay, will do Smiley

Thanks, I'll try and see if this works Smiley

She reminded me of what it did to her when I left — what it still does to her when I leave. She feels horrible about bringing that up, but she’s right. I’ll never be able to make up for that, but I’ll never stop trying anyway.

~Edward Cullen, Eclipse,
K_O

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2008, 01:07:29 pm »

I had this problem and it was a hack. I don't remember exactly which one, but it seems like it was one of carrigon's kick boxing or something like that. I know that's not extremely helpful but it's a start. I used the clean installer to disable and weed out the culprit. It also may have been a dresser hack I wish I could remember for sure.
DarkAmaranth

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2008, 02:37:47 pm »

Your sim does have the needed reagents in her inventory, or you have the no reagents hack? Some spells cast on your sim, some another sim, som an object and some on the ground.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: