Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 11:49:39 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8
  Print  
Author Topic: Suddenly Simmerised - The Simons Legacy - UPDATED: Chapter SEVEN!  (Read 43934 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
steelguy

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: October 08, 2008, 02:52:59 am »

Looks like she's warming to Beak-nose. Got a reluctant crush.
Hmm. Things don't look good for the gene pool.
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 08, 2008, 04:57:52 am »

LOL! You never know, the kids might end up with her nose instead Wink This is why I start with empty templates though, and populate the hood with townies using face replacements Wink

Poor Ben :lol: I bet he's a nice guy really Wink

No requests please
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: October 08, 2008, 11:43:32 am »

True, the babies might inherit their mother's nose, but those proboscis schnoz genes will still be rampant in the pool - just waiting to resurface at the most inopportune moment!

Alright, I promise I won't tell anyone if you give Ben some secret plastic surgery - won't save the gene pool, but it will make it easier for us to accept him, lol!

By the way, I can recommend a couple of attractive downtownies if you're interested Wink

Anyway, my paranoid ramblings aside - this is highly enjoyable!  I love the way you present it and it's always full of surprises.  Nice job!  Looking forward to the next chapter.

Visit me on my blog - Astral Faery's Magical Tales
-For some awesome reading try SimTales:  http://simtalesblog.blogspot.com/
-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
AjiDivine

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 08, 2008, 09:05:22 pm »

I am enjoying your story a lot. Well, I certainly hope her genes are dominant.

Simming is a way of Life!!!  :toothy4:
Check out my sims pictures.
My Apocalyse Challenge
2nd Place in Part of Your World - Jocelyn Lanier
3rd Place in The Devil
discowhipped

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 10, 2008, 08:53:05 pm »

Thanks for the comments, guys! You made my day. Sorry for the late reply, have been busy lately. But: I got Apartment Life! Woo! So far my game isn't catastrophically screwed up. Cheesy

Zorom: Thank you! Lol, she and Marylena bonded surprisingly quickly over chess as well.
steelguy: She's a very reluctant partcipant to ESG's charade, but Benjiman does have some positive traits to him, Kit just doesn't know them yet.
Sadie: Haha, yes, that would be preferrable, I should have done that! I do have face replacements (I think..) but the 'hood was already made when I started this so I have to deal with ugly townies (shudder). I didn't think they would be that bad.. But they are!
Astral: Thank you! Either way, it's a lost cause for Kit.. I'm going to get nightmares about noses now.. >.< I might take you up on that offer, I need some attractive downtownies for future generations!
AjiDivine: Thank you! It's possible they could be... we'll just have to wait and see!

"It's not everyday that you discover you're trapped in a pixel world."
Suddenly Simmerised - Read it!
Previously known as: Squirt
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: October 10, 2008, 09:10:40 pm »

Actually, if you already have face replacements, you can just create new townies - then they'll be wearing your prettier faces.  And yes, Maxis faces really can be that bad, lol!

-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 10, 2008, 09:38:49 pm »

Oh, I know! Be grateful you didn't get one with a Maxis-African face.. you know the one I mean, right? *shudder*

No requests please
discowhipped

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 10, 2008, 11:23:33 pm »

Thank you 2bweird! The good luck is needed.  
Um, I thought I had face replacements but I must have misplaced them... *runs off to download* I'm having a spree at the moment, downloading all the pretty apartment lots I can find -addict- because I suck at building. Cheesy
How do I create new townies? Just generate them with the boolprop cheat? I feel like such a noob. :lol:
Sadie, which one is the African one? I never use townies... they all look the same to me!
Eh.. sorry for the bombardment of questions it's one of those days... Tongue

Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 11, 2008, 12:17:19 am »

Yeah, I've been downloading loads of apartments too Cheesy And yes, to make townies you need testingcheats enabled. There are tutorials on how to do it, but in brief; once you've activated the cheat, shift-click the active sim and look for the spawn menu, where you'll find the townie and NPC maker. Once you've spawned that, click on the object spawned (BV and later it's the repo man's gun, before that it's a willow tree) and choose the option to make all townies.

Which one's the African one? *goes to look* Well, it seems there's a couple, but this is the one I meant: http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r78/selzi/FaceTemplates/Fall07/18_klein.jpg - I got the pic from Selzi's newest replacements page, where she's done a comparison between hers and Maxis. There are plenty of ugly faces courtesy of Maxis, but that one's gotta be the worst :smt120

No requests please
discowhipped

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 11, 2008, 03:20:12 am »

My eyes! It burns! OMG that face is heinously ugly! Unholy! Now I'll have nightmares about that face with the benjiman nose. Cheesy How is that supposed to be African...?! I just realised those are the same CAS replacements I downloaded before :lol:

But I digress. Thank you so much for the advice, Sadie! You have saved the gene pool of the future! Wink

Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: October 11, 2008, 09:14:45 am »

LOL - that is one hideous face.  Those are the replacements I use, too.  There are lots and lots of them out there, but Selzi's suit my taste the best.

And I'm right there with you on the building.  I LOATHE building and download as many of my lots as possible, lol.

Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 11, 2008, 09:19:10 am »

LOL Sorry you asked yet? Cheesy

You're welcome, BTW. If it saves you bumping into any of those townies it's worth it Wink

No requests please
vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 11, 2008, 09:35:09 am »

This is so entertaining!  I'm loving the ESG thing too!

Coptic Text
Now, when you come under their power, one of them who is the overseer will say to you: "Who are you, and where are you from?"

You are then to say to him, "I am a child of humanity and I am from the Source."
LouieLove

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 11, 2008, 10:43:04 am »

Ah, Ben is legacy suicide! When I first got Sims 2 I was like six or seven and I had NO I idea what I was doing,but I remember my first sims she was blond with the braid hairstyle (I didn't know about downloading then)  and her name was jenny..Anyway I did not know about sims genes so I had her marry the first guy that came to her lot..Ben I had them move into that mansion thing in pleasant view (I knew about money cheats) and their daughter came out fine, well fine for a plain ol' simple sims without anything special about her..but ANYWAY when SHE had a kid it..was..beak nose..*gulp* so crooked..long..ew. Anyway sorry for rambling..Great story!
« Last Edit: March 09, 2009, 01:01:20 am by LouieLove » Logged

Rock“All the lonely people, where do they all come from? / All the lonely people, where do they all belong?- Beatles” Rock
Evil Call Me Maddie  Evil
steelguy

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 11, 2008, 04:09:42 pm »

Sadie: Does that cheat replace existing townies, or just add more?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8
  Print  

Jump to: